Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (15962 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Give Me Anything / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by oluwaseun23(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
Methinks op just wanted a sensational topic. She looks way too grown in her profile pix to be posting this dust.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by vokalguy(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2013
BTW you kinda cute....
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Adenikkee(f): 12:44am On May 10, 2013
Why did u say so
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Adenikkee(f): 12:47am On May 10, 2013
Thank u
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by SeyiAkinbo(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
Adenikkee: Thank u
wud love to meet u sometym. pls get in touch.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by sKeetz(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2013
^^^^*coughs*
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by nzubeokafor: 10:06am On May 19, 2013
ask him if he pass his own during his tym don't blame him jam just want to put asunder in ur relationship mmmmmm
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by mechanics(m): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
Babe, wake up, d guy is using dat as an excuse o, if d guy truely loves, he shud ave suggested u go for extral lessons to enable u pass d jamb and to buy past questions, to reali make sure d guy dont affect u, try getting jamb past questions, read dem well n attend lessons by d time u pass wel n d guy comes asking 4 u, it mayb 2 late, just focus on ur studies nw, u ave a brighter future.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2014
mej67: Dear, I'm sure you want good advice from fellow nairalanders. Ignore the yabbis, that's part of nairaland culture

I believe your boy is truly interested in your progress and ddevelopment. It may sound like a condition but he deeply yearns for a better you, which is a good thing.

So now is a good time to focus on your education and personal development by studdying hard, pass the next jamb in flying colours and gain admission to a good school. That ddone, he will come back to yoou with eveen greater love.

Even if he doesn't, you will be in a good stead to meet and attract even better people around you.

So my dear, the ball is at your court. It is your calling. Worry less about his love for now and do the needful.

Wishing you luck.

Nice comment. However, some spellings need review.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by babycarey(f): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
cheesy grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2014
vokalguy:

How will he love you when you can't seem to successfully construct a sentence. Matter of fact, how the f**k did they allow you to take the JAMB exam?!

The English Grammar Police here people
..Dude......it is seriously not cool to flay people because their English is poor....esp if you are African....

I wonder how it is done, instead of reading a post, comprehending and commenting/moving on as the case may be, I pore over and through the lines, looking for mistakes...so I can come and "finish" the offender and or show off my superior English skills/proficiency

Sounds like hardwork to me...
Maybe the person has OCD and cant stand to see a tense or two off?
Or the person is just cruel?
Either way......leave people and their bad glammar arone!!!
Hiss

Some homes have parents who cannot read or write, and cannot teach their kids the almighty language of our colonial fathers
Some schools have teachers who do not know good English...eg in some villages
And some of these students still do well in Maths and other subjects...

This new form of prejudice should stop
(I am ranting on this thread cos I am here....it is becoming rampant on NL to shame people cos of their written English)
I think it is unkind
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2014
It's like he knew you couldn't and wouldn't pass jamb....my advise to you is to read harder next year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Gain Weight Easily / Is Being Fat Hot? / Word Of Advice For Young Boys Aged 19-28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.