Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down (2234 Views)

I'm 100% Ready To Die / Ariana Grande In The Nude Mom Any Are Going To Die As Her Son. / 100-level Student To Die By Hanging In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Alhasan1(m): 5:50pm On May 07, 2013
I am interested in studying LAW but when my Jamb result came I scored 218 remaining two marks to meet up with its(UNILORIN) cut-off mark(u see how a person without connection is suffering). Last year, it was two marks(POST-JAMB:70 but I scored 68) that disqulified from getting admission. This is my 3rd time of choosing UNILORIN but to no avail. I'm tired please advise me because I'm hearing that they can rather offer me LINGUISTIC. Is Linguistic good and Lucrative in Nigeria? What is my chance of getting job? A person with full knowledge about LINGUISTIC is needed?
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by nenanels(f): 5:58pm On May 07, 2013
Al-hasan:
I am interested in studying LAW but when my Jamb result came I scored 218 remaining two marks to meet up with its(UNILORIN) cut-off mark(u see how a person without connection is suffering). Last year, it was two marks(POST-JAMB:70 but I scored 68) that disqulified from getting admission. This is my 3rd time of choosing UNILORIN but to no avail. I'm tired please advise me because I'm hearing that they can rather offer me LINGUISTIC. Is Linguistic good and Lucrative in Nigeria? What is my chance of getting job? A person with full knowledge about LINGUISTIC is needed?
. U dnt hv to kill ur self all u hv to do is to come to ghana.its very easy.u get admitted with only waec.no jamb.that was how I fled from naija jamb pa lava

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Alhasan1(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2013
How can i apply? Explain fully on fee and how to apply, courses and year.
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by ocheezie: 6:44pm On May 07, 2013
@Nenanels-Ghanaian and Nigerian universities don't cost same amount,so put price considerations into perspective when u advice.@OP, go ahead and study Linguistics,it's a step forward,the worst u can do to yourself as a human is to be stagnant.if u had sought alternatives in the three years u've been attempting to study Law,JAMB wouldn't have been a major headache for u by now.when the preferred choice is not available,put ur best into what's on offer,and maybe,just maybe,in the end,u might cherish it more than what u had wanted.all best,and don't go thinking of quitting,that's a loser's thought-line.everyone's got his stories.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 07, 2013
Is that the reason why you are tettering like tetther apps? You don't have to kill yourself na. In Nigeria is not what you read that make you but what God says you will be. I have seen a friend of mine who read Islamic law and became a Bank Manager.. Another of my gal friend read Igbo and became an accountant. Me i read Business Admin and i became a Network Engineer, programmer and a Certified webmaster. So why do you want to kill yourself because of law. The more you wait, the older you become. if i were you, grab linguistic and plan your future. You are not getting younger oooo.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by ajasa4link: 10:38pm On May 07, 2013
@op ur case į̸̸̨§ not as worse as U̶̲̥̅̊ see it to be... Except U̶̲̥̅̊ soothsayer has told U̶̲̥̅̊ it į̸̸̨§ only thruyour studying law i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ unilorin that U̶̲̥̅̊ can be great,I see ♌☺ reason why U̶̲̥̅̊ can't obtain a change of course form and go for law i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ other schools... And unilorin law programme į̸̸̨§ not even †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria... ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ financially bouyant,change your school of choice to lasu(lasu has O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ of †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best law faculty i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria) or other schools like unilag or oau or any other school with 200 as their cut-off... Once U̶̲̥̅̊ perform very well i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ post ume U̶̲̥̅̊ ђƏνЄ a better chance of gaining admission...
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by johnshagb(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2013
ajasa4link: @op ur case į̸̸̨§ not as worse as U̶̲̥̅̊ see it to be... Except U̶̲̥̅̊ soothsayer has told U̶̲̥̅̊ it į̸̸̨§ only thruyour studying law i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ unilorin that U̶̲̥̅̊ can be great,I see ♌☺ reason why U̶̲̥̅̊ can't obtain a change of course form and go for law i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ other schools... And unilorin law programme į̸̸̨§ not even †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria... ΐ̲̅ƒ̲̅ U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲ financially bouyant,change your school of choice to lasu(lasu has O̶̲̥̅̊п̥̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ of †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ best law faculty i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigeria) or other schools like unilag or oau or any other school with 200 as their cut-off... Once U̶̲̥̅̊ perform very well i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †̥ђe̶̲̥̅ post ume U̶̲̥̅̊ ђƏνЄ a better chance of gaining admission...

I'm sorry bruh, can't read this
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by babymama3: 11:41pm On May 07, 2013
Al-hasan:

This is not the end of the world
Let this disappointment spur you to desire success more than ever
I wish you well
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 07, 2013
Al-hasan:

abeg no die !! you are still young, there is still hope and there are still chances for you to get into uni

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by fckyourwoman: 1:08am On May 08, 2013
Naija is something else.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by indianin9ja(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2013
This could be a blessing in disguise for you.

Stop going to Nigerian schools, degrees from them are not valuable compared with foreign degrees.

I suggest you look into Indian universities. The degrees from many of which are recognised around the world, and admission for foreign students is much easier than for Indian students. The tuition and cost of living are lower than what you would expect.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by free2ryhme: 2:32am On May 08, 2013
do you think killing yourself would solve the problem
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by fckyourwoman: 2:38am On May 08, 2013
free2ryhme: do you think killing yourself would solve the problem

i wonder oh
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by babseg(m): 2:48am On May 08, 2013
Oya die now and ask your friends who value their lives to upload the video of how you kill urself here n angry
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by kponkedenge(m): 6:11am On May 08, 2013
Al-hasan:
Olodo wen u were busy pinging n looking 4 expo u didn't no u wuld die now because d expo floped u r now complaing abeg let us hear word o
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by kponkedenge(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2013
babseg: Oya die now and ask your friends who value their lives to upload the video of how you kill urself here n angry
Exactly
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by oyinyioza(f): 6:36am On May 08, 2013
Just buy jamb change of course form and change ur skul if u really want 2 study law.and if it is d skul u re concernd abt,jst change d course 2 anoda 1 or u cn even change both d skul and d course cos it seems 218 is low 4 law generally.bt u change d skul 2 maybe a state skul or private skul(if u cn afford it) and sure 218 wld go 4 law due 2 d mass failure.koletoyen nw.u no even thank God say u get up 2 200 sef.
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Temismith(f): 7:40am On May 08, 2013
Pesin wey get head no get cap, alot of pple re wishing dey had even 200 to study mortuary science education, nd u want to die with ur 218. U be hausa abi, death no be new tin to una.
Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Alhasan1(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2013
I am a westerner(Oyo-state). I swear by Allah whose hands my soul is, I bought books and I read as if Dibu and his wife wud be my invigilators. I did not pay kobo nor get BB for pinging. I tried my best in reading. I used d money which I wanted to use to buy trousers to buy novels. So, mind ur speech. I used d heading to get attention quickly. It is no wish to die.-Stay focused on present and future not on things of d past because as it is said," he who doesn't look ahead, always remains behind."

1 Like

Re: I Want To Die Because Jamb Let Me Down by Nobody: 11:59am On May 09, 2013
Temismith: Pesin wey get head no get cap, alot of pple re wishing dey had even 200 to study mortuary science education, nd u want to die with ur 218. U be hausa abi, death no be new tin to una.
Now i know say you be Headward tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematicians! Please Solve These Maths Questions / Top 20 Cheapest State Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees / Learn Ethical Hacking And Become A Certified Cyber Security Professional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.