Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,937 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

13 Health Benefits Of Garlic - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic (65551 Views)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / How To Treat A Vaginal Infection With A Clove Of Garlic / What Are The Benefits Of Garlic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 9:40am On May 16, 2013
Venchy: Brilliant stuff
thankz for d compliment
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 9:42am On May 16, 2013
REVOLUTNIS:
Mr. patriotic, learn to respect others opinion
thankz man.......thumbz up
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 9:44am On May 16, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Mr. Respect can you enter America with "I Hate America" tagged on the shirt to give a speech and even survive the next day

As long as you dont respect the country i come from, even if you are a fellow Nigerian, whatever you say becomes irrelevant to me... SMH
pls mind ur bizness......coz i do av the ryt to my own opinion,so u av ur's.......thatz my username....so u choosed ur's....dont see why mine as been choking to u.......its non of ur biz..

2 Likes

Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 10:29am On May 16, 2013
moshoodn:

Great...

Can I learn somethings from you then??
Yes you can. smiley
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by achi4u(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2013
life_style: I eat it raw
na wa o
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by rufdan(m): 12:15am On May 17, 2013
Chai the stench is so much,I just try it now and am not comfortable with the smell.mind you I chew the bulb with honey and I brush my tooth like ten min.no change at all
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:45pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'm a garlic fan now, hurray! I learnt from others that the best way to ingest it is to cut into bits with the skin untouched and swallow with water just like we take our drugs. It works for my system!

PS: for those having issues with farting smell, garlic works in that area.
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nellyd(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
I just ate mine with jollof rice and guess what? No smell... I'm gonna make this a part of me. Thanks op
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 07, 2013
OmG I av bin thinking bout it for a while, cuz of my BP issue, but av bin so scared cuz of office fins.. Can't afford to av an offensive odour
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by lifestyle1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 09, 2013
achi4u: na wa o

For what ?
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Btruth: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Supported by me too.
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Btruth: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Supported by me too. Health they say is wealth.......I think eating a Garlic shouldn't be a problem for people though.
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by chiomzys(f): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
Toks2008: Let me give you ladies this vital info.

Try to eat a clove of garlic each night before you sleep or at least three nights in a week and you will never have to fear cancer of any type.

There are many health benefits of garlic that are not even listed here. It cured my terrible toot ache.

Best way to take it,

just before you sleep, pill a clove and chew it raw not swallow to release the allicin(active component)then brush your teeth afterwards. In the morning the odor should reduce totally after brushing. It is very effective for those with mouth odor.

In-fact the best natural remedies for many ailments and its known as the best natural antibiotics in the world.
pls can it cure urinary track infection dat is drug resistance?

1 Like

Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by itt91yahoocom: 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Great info,but Allium Sativum (Garlic) has no fructose,its bad sugar that its create a lot of problem to the liver,Sapponin is mostly found in Garcinia Kola (orogbo.bitter kola) Note:Garlic capsule,cooked garlic ,garlic swallow etc,there is none as medicinal as chewing it raw,it goes directly into your blood stream,No. 1 natural Antibiotics,

2 Likes

Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by preeky: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2013
Comrades,I ve been chopping garlic for two weeks ever since I read that its the strongest antibiotic and true to the wonder root the boils that have been recurring on my bottom and thighs just dried up within the first three days.God gave us a root for our own good.The Bible says my people perish cos of lack of knowledge.Everyone who has read this thead has the knowledge now use it
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by itt91yahoocom: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2013
preeky: Comrades,I ve been chopping garlic for two weeks ever since I read that its the strongest antibiotic and true to the wonder root the boils that have been recurring on my bottom and thighs just dried up within the first three days.God gave us a root for our own good.The Bible says my people perish cos of lack of knowledge.Everyone who has read this thead has the knowledge now use it
You are on point,as a nature therapist,with the good years of practise and experience ,Garlic (Allium Sativum)is no doubt has a very strong antibacterial/antifungal/antiviral and antitoxic properties,no wonder many effective and potent natural/herbal medicine has Garlic in its composition,The road to health destruction is very wide while the road to good and sound health is very narrow,Garlic is good but its odour turns you away its indeed a narrow way.Either accept its smell with its health benefits.Give attentions to your heath today before it would reject your attension.Regards.
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
Nellyd: I just ate mine with jollof rice and guess what? No smell... I'm gonna make this a part of me. Thanks op
u welcome
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
Ijogz K: OmG I av bin thinking bout it for a while, cuz of my BP issue, but av bin so scared cuz of office fins.. Can't afford to av an offensive odour
for d odour i dont care,u still can try this by weekends,so u wld already av a fresh breathe on monday....if u brush 3rice...u wld be fine
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2013
Btruth: Supported by me too. Health they say is wealth.......I think eating a Garlic shouldn't be a problem for people though.
yes u ryt.....our healthy condition is paramount
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2013
chiomzys: pls can it cure urinary track infection dat is drug resistance?
yes
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2013
preeky: Comrades,I ve been chopping garlic for two weeks ever since I read that its the strongest antibiotic and true to the wonder root the boils that have been recurring on my bottom and thighs just dried up within the first three days.God gave us a root for our own good.The Bible says my people perish cos of lack of knowledge.Everyone who has read this thead has the knowledge now use it
so happy to hear this......kip it up
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2013
itt91@yahoo.com:
You are on point,as a nature therapist,with the good years of practise and experience ,Garlic (Allium Sativum)is no doubt has a very strong antibacterial/antifungal/antiviral and antitoxic properties,no wonder many effective and potent natural/herbal medicine has Garlic in its composition,The road to health destruction is very wide while the road to good and sound health is very narrow,Garlic is good but its odour turns you away its indeed a narrow way.Either accept its smell with its health benefits.Give attentions to your heath today before it would reject your attension.Regards.
correct *thumbz up*
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by IamMazino(m): 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Most people dont like it because of the odour. I use it in food
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by kel12: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thank you all for the info, I just chewed one now, men it's not funny, but I just have to like it anyway
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
kel12:
Thank you all for the info, I just chewed one now, men it's not funny, but I just have to like it anyway
You would get used to it
or maybe you peel and swallow with water next time.
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by novmord(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2017
We have establish this to enlighten the world of health tips of fruits,leaves and nuts , see us here https://web.facebook.com/uceehealth/
Like our page you will receive our health tips regularly .
Re: 13 Health Benefits Of Garlic by Juwton: 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
The No.: 1 Organic Agricultural Forum called Farm Herbal Pro Group on Telegram which is a "No Holds Barred Platform" that discusses agriculture.
Just within the space of 3 months the educative and versatile Farm Herbal Group on WhatsApp was inundated with inquires from enthusiastic farmers and members, to the extent that all the spaces on the WhatsApp platform were filled up quickly; In addition, lot of people could not get registered on the WhatsApp, Hence, the migration to a larger platform; Telegram was necessary.
The Farm Herbal Pro on Telegram is a veritable forum where proven scientific information and latest easy farming solutions are shared.
The group contributions to easy and cost cutting agricultural practices such as in Poultry, Livestock, Dairy and Fisheries cannot be over emphasised. It should be noted that these contributions come at no cost, IT IS FREE.
Do not be left out of this great forum, join this train on Telegram where you can learn, teach, ask questions, do business and share knowledge without any fear.
If you are interested, kindly contact me through WhatsApp on 09096429203

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nlanders In Field Of Health I Need Help Urgently / Rwandan Mother Cries Out Over Her 2 Children Who Increase In Size Daily (Video) / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.