Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303034 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 11:08pm On May 11, 2013
tempest01: The test no be here o...trust nigerians to do mago mago....they will find a way of getting 100% in the test. Just finished mine, waiting for results. Started this evening....got my replies in quick succession. Hoping for the best.

The numerical aspect no b beans, i jst finished d 2nd stage of d assessment.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by franciseromosel(m): 11:12pm On May 11, 2013
AB Engine: I just applied successfully and recieved a mail inclusive of a test link, who else has got this please?

Pls did they ask for your academic transcript,I heard we will need it for d application.Pls ow true is it?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 11, 2013
I just passed the tests..my application will be considered
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 12:16am On May 12, 2013
Menh the arithmetic part of the test hard ganh. I just did mine now.

To enter shell no be moimoi.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by teondi(m): 1:10am On May 12, 2013
If its shl, Ɣ☺ΰ will ve to GƠ̴̴̴̴͡ for D̶̲̥̅̊ easy ones first so as not to waste time
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by eletacharly(m): 2:13am On May 12, 2013
please wen is the closing date for the application
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:03am On May 12, 2013
31 dec... thats the expiry date.... but sha apply!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 4:17am On May 12, 2013
The questions are silly...
wetin they wan use "government official" do??

i feel like saying yes!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 5:39am On May 12, 2013
I just finished banging the 1st personality test. Na wa ooo. Didnt even get the opportunity to do the aptitude. Anyway God dey. Other opportunities will open up for me IJN. But I think these personality tests suck. Just a way to sieve off applicants. Everyone's personality cannot be the same and the first stage should never be based on personality but should be based on aptitude. Anyway no be me get company.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by realbomax: 7:07am On May 12, 2013
datovid :
I just passed the tests..my application will be considered
pls how many questns were u able to answer correctly? It seems dey take dat numerical questns serious
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tempest01(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2013
obaxlove:

Pls I still can't apply. Pls hw can I go about it? Help me wit d direct link. God bless!
first of all go to the link above and register your profile. Then attach, your cv (thats all I did). Then you look for the recruitment day, chose your country and apply. A link will be sent to your email
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by moneyhungry(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2013
i applied yesterday, did the test and came out successful. they sent an employment letter and asked me to resume work on Monday.
i applied for gate keeper position.
the salary is 90k plus other side benefits.
I'm happy cuz am now a shell worker.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 9:28am On May 12, 2013
realbomax:
pls how many questns were u able to answer correctly? It seems dey take dat numerical questns serious

I was able to answer 13 questions in d numerical aspect

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Ehimax(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2013
Can I apply using my phone? Plz any1 who did successfully should say tanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bayus2003(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2013
12 inches!:
I just finished banging the 1st personality test. Na wa ooo. Didnt even get the opportunity to do the aptitude. Anyway God dey. Other opportunities will open up for me IJN. But I think these personality tests suck. Just a way to sieve off applicants. Everyone's personality cannot be the same and the first stage should never be based on personality but should be based on aptitude. Anyway no be me get company.
next time do not believe in that "there are no right or wrong answers sh*t". Those answers are graded, do not pick answers based on ur personality but pick based on "all round vibrant candidate with no weakness". My opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by SaintChukz(m): 11:00am On May 12, 2013
ezme:

Do you even understand that there are two ways to Shell and SRD is just one of them? Before you come online to make spurious claims, are you sure your friend didn't take the internship route? Do you even know that there is a difference between Shell staff, Shell contract staff and Shell contractor staff? Have you taken time out to see the kind of I.D. card this supposed friend of yours holds? Sadly,most times we are too quick to speak out of emotions not really understanding the situations we chose to speak of.
@ezme i just saw this post now...its very funny that u think u r the only educated person here...and u trying to point out to me the ways through which one gets a shell job only implies that, or did i refute such in my previous post? U r sounding as if u and i dnt knw what i was talking about....So what are u onto here..? Look i authoritavely put it to u that u know nothing about what goes down there...keep every knowledge u have to urself and keep thinking you every clue @ ur finger tips whereas u are only living in fantasy island. Its funny u r even attempting 2 bring in d emotional thing into it..jst cos i hv said the truth..."Uhmm.." c'mon beat the flakes off your eyes and see things differently with a better 3-D vision. I'm nt discouraging or stopping anyone from applying oh..so dnt get me wrong. Onto the next one joor...
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:02am On May 12, 2013
My point exactly. I detest people who spread those malicious lies that there arre no right or wrong answers in a personality test. Its a lie. The first step in taking a personality test is to find out the company's core values and then answer in that line
bayus_2003: next time do not believe in that "there are no right or wrong answers sh*t". Those answers are graded, do not pick answers based on ur personality but pick based on "all round vibrant candidate with no weakness". My opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:05am On May 12, 2013
datovid :

I was able to answer 13 questions in d numerical aspect
pls kindly check ur mail. Just sent u an anonymous message.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:07am On May 12, 2013
michaeled45: pls kindly check ur mail. Just sent u an anonymous message.

Iv replied you..
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by moranu(f): 12:25pm On May 12, 2013
please i want to know if an HND Holder(upper credit) can apply for the recruitment?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Xenox(m): 12:36pm On May 12, 2013
pDude:

Lemme guess. You are Igbo grin
don't mind him.. Y ask us to call instead of asking for our emails? Good day to Everyone, wishing us all Success in this SHELL stuff IJN.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Xenox(m): 3:45pm On May 12, 2013
Fingers crossed, finished my stage 1.... waiting for positive outcome now.. Jehovah pls see US through.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by auggi: 4:50pm On May 12, 2013
realbomax:

you just passed the test or "completed your online assessments"?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by JstBrave(f): 7:07pm On May 12, 2013
auggi:

you just passed the test or "completed your online assessments"?

He jst completed his assessment ni jare. For now, one cant know if one has passed or failed.

Shell will send you this after you must av completed d 2nd stage of the assessment:

Subject: Your Shell Application: Online Assessments Complete

Dear ****** ******,

Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Segunbills(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2013
I took the personality test and as I submitted it I saw this eror page that says an error occured and I should mail them. I just mailed them and waiting for their reply.has anyone encountered this?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by auggi: 8:40pm On May 12, 2013
Segunbills: I took the personality test and as I submitted it I saw this eror page that says an error occured and I should mail them. I just mailed them and waiting for their reply.has anyone encountered this?

go back to the link and restart the test
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by okemi(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2013
Segunbills: I took the personality test and as I submitted it I saw this eror page that says an error occured and I should mail them. I just mailed them and waiting for their reply.has anyone encountered this?

I had the same problem this morning, wat I did was open the link again and click on submit , I hope this helps
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bayus2003(m): 9:42pm On May 12, 2013
go through that link again, it wud take you back to that submit page. Then u click submit
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bollybees(m): 9:48pm On May 12, 2013
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kayce19: 10:24pm On May 12, 2013
pls is dere anyone who av sample questions of the problem solving part of d assessment
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jstringz(m): 7:01am On May 13, 2013
Ehimax: Can I apply using my phone? Plz any1 who did successfully should say tanks

Mayb/mayb n€.

B€ seriously y will any sensible being wana use a phone?

U can as well consider doing d €es€ wif ur phone. SMH

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Segunbills(m): 7:50am On May 13, 2013
thanks guys i just did that, am waiting for their reply. would keep nairalanders updated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.