Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303044 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 10:59am On May 20, 2013
Yes its safe to say he scaled through because a human being will actually read your application now instead of computer generated responses. Some got a regret mail immediately after the second stage so anything other than that wud actually mean success.
jstringz:

"Scaled £hru d 2nd s£age"...

Did £hey send u a success mail

Ur commen£ is a bi£ nebulous.

Can u elucida£e fur£her? I £ho£ £hey are reviewing d assessment. Da£z wa£ £hey £old me anyway.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dholarpo: 10:59am On May 20, 2013
masagoody: yes. All need do is copy the link sent to you into a new tab and launch it. It wil take u to the last page u were before logging out
also, paradventure you had a down time with your network signal, just relaunch the link.(do not use the window's back key to return to a previous page, rather use the navigation keys at the bottom of each page)

gud morni all. Happy new week and happy waiting...
Thanks pls. Inbox me ur pin or number. dolapoayi@yahoo.com want to confirm somtin.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:02am On May 20, 2013
masagoody:
capacity
achievement
relationship building skills
Tanks mate.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by playto(m): 11:27am On May 20, 2013
masagoody: guy, it's shell we are talking about here, not one small company looking for 20 new employees. So, the journey far wella. Just go continue your normal life. Wen them need you, them go ping u...

gbam!!!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Husnu(f): 4:00pm On May 20, 2013
[quote author=masagoody]check ur box. Pls @ masagoody kindly help me with d shl practice questns my email add is alhusn@rocketmail.com. Tanks in anticipation n God bless
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by natz902(m): 5:50pm On May 20, 2013
just finished the second stage. thanks to the Almighty.
for the records. .the numerical part is 16 questions in 6mins 30sec.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by eletacharly(m): 6:37pm On May 20, 2013
How could one possibly answer 16 questions in appx 7mins. I fink u made a mistake
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 7:00pm On May 20, 2013
i guess that was the time he was told before he started the numerical part.. I was told 12mins, but when the test started, the countdown was from 18MINS. Besides, you cannot possibly do enough to pass that section in 6 mins.(even if u dey use juju)
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by wittyshey: 8:44pm On May 20, 2013
masagoody: check ur box
Pls I wld apreci8 if I can get copies of SHL as well......thanks n God bless
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by topma234: 8:49pm On May 20, 2013
hey guys, pls anyone with shl questions should pls send to adetundesamuel@gmail.com...
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 9:17pm On May 20, 2013
wittyshey:
Pls I wld apreci8 if I can get copies of SHL as well......thanks n God bless
how i wan take send am to you without your email?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bisisho(f): 9:34pm On May 20, 2013

Pls send me d copies of the SHL questions too,
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bb4522(m): 10:12pm On May 20, 2013
masagoody: how i wan take send am to you without your email?

PLzzzz send me the SHL questions to benbako02@yahoo.com Tnx so much for ur help
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by auggi: 12:44am On May 21, 2013

Spiritual tins grin cheesy
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chosenpraise(f): 6:47am On May 21, 2013
Pls end to м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ also.
Olatebony@yahoo.com
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 11:31am On May 21, 2013
Guys pls check this thread for shl materials. https://www.nairaland.com/563015/shl-soft-copy/16.

Pls let's keep this particular thread strictly informative as it wud do us more good.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Dfavouredone: 1:10pm On May 21, 2013
THIS APPL IS OPEN TIN DEC 2013
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Sunny4pat: 2:18pm On May 21, 2013
Pls i need the shell past question, my id is patrickeasyway@yahoo.com. You guys are doing great, thanks,
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dybaba(m): 3:34pm On May 21, 2013
Bro please send me a copy of the SHL. gbemiyor@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by oluemmakay(m): 4:25pm On May 21, 2013
please, my friend try to use the link given to him a day after his expiration day. he couldn't find the mail in his inbox again. what can he do please
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Blueking: 4:58pm On May 21, 2013
has anyone been able to login to check his application status after the 2 online assement?....the site is not opening
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by wittyshey: 6:08pm On May 21, 2013
seyanu@yahoo.com......thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by adaku123(f): 7:34pm On May 21, 2013
Hello all,

Went through the discussions, just wanted to say the numerical part is about 17 or 18 minutes.... 18 questions , so its about 1 minute per question...

after the assessment got the reply below....

''Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment.
We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.
Please note that our communication with you with regard to your application is mostly done via email. Therefore, we would appreciate it if you could check your email inbox regularly to ensure we maintain close contact throughout your application.
Please note that if you have previously applied as a graduate, you must wait at least 12 months from the date of your final outcome (three years following attendance at a Shell Recruitment Day or Final Assessment) before submitting another intern or graduate application. If you have applied within 12 months from the date of your final outcome, we will be unable to process your new application.''

hope this helps others.... cheers
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Husnu(f): 8:44pm On May 21, 2013
@ Masagoody, thanks so much 4 ur benevolence may d Good Lord reward u handsomely
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by masagoody(m): 10:30pm On May 21, 2013
Husnu: @ Masagoody, thanks so much 4 ur benevolence may d Good Lord reward u handsomely
ameeeen ooo
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by UgooJosh: 1:58am On May 22, 2013
michaeled45:
There is a provision to upload it if u have one but I didn't upload one anyway and I was shortlisted. The only docs I uploaded are Cv, nysc discharge, degree cert, Neco and waec
HELLO, PLS HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU WERE SHORTLISTED? DID YOU PASS THE ONLINE TEST? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE BEFORE THEY SENT YOU THE SUCCESS MAIL? I'VE COMPLETED THE ONLINE TEST BUT AM YET TO KNOW MY FATE. PLS REACH ME THROUGH: ugonjokuocha@gmail.com THANKS.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by UgooJosh: 2:11am On May 22, 2013
natz902: just finished the second stage. thanks to the Almighty.
for the records. .the numerical part is 16 questions in 6mins 30sec.
HELLO, PLS HAVE THEY SENT YOU ANY SUCCESS OR REGRET MAIL? HOW DOES ONE KNOW HIS/HER FATE AFTER THE TEST? I FINISHED MINE SOME HRS AGO. YOU CAN REACH ME THROUGH ugonjokuocha@gmail.com THANKS.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by yomihagin: 5:18am On May 22, 2013
Just completed the second stage (numerical).Please does anybody know the criteria for selection for interview ? I also read that the application deadline is December 31, Do you think this is correct or it was just a typo ?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Agbgift(f): 8:39am On May 22, 2013

Gudmorning pls I need a copy of d first and second stage of SHL online assesment tips to giftyvonne@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by henet: 12:21pm On May 22, 2013
babs777: I applied on Saturday, gotta a link for the competency test on Sunday. I did the test and was sent congratulatory mail earlier this morning. Thanks to contributions on this platform. For peeps who are still worried and in need of hints that can be of help, ensure consistency in your response. If you present yourself as good team player in one question, ensure that your responses to other questions fit the image of a good team player. Similarly, if u present yourself as an independent goal getter, make sure you don't conflict yourself in another question by presenting yourself as a team leader or someone who enjoys working with others.
Secondly, any of what you "agree" or "slightly agree" should "mark" what describes you the most. Similarly, any of what you "dislike" or "slightly dislike" should "mark" what describes you the least. Isn't it a common sense that the facts you disagree with should describe you the least and vice versa? These are my opinions though. They worked for me.
I'll take the second test this week and I will come back with success hints. Keep the faith. Good luck to us all.
bros pls i need more info. Is it objective, logical etc.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by henet: 12:23pm On May 22, 2013
babs777: I applied on Saturday, gotta a link for the competency test on Sunday. I did the test and was sent congratulatory mail earlier this morning. Thanks to contributions on this platform. For peeps who are still worried and in need of hints that can be of help, ensure consistency in your response. If you present yourself as good team player in one question, ensure that your responses to other questions fit the image of a good team player. Similarly, if u present yourself as an independent goal getter, make sure you don't conflict yourself in another question by presenting yourself as a team leader or someone who enjoys working with others.
Secondly, any of what you "agree" or "slightly agree" should "mark" what describes you the most. Similarly, any of what you "dislike" or "slightly dislike" should "mark" what describes you the least. Isn't it a common sense that the facts you disagree with should describe you the least and vice versa? These are my opinions though. They worked for me.
I'll take the second test this week and I will come back with success hints. Keep the faith. Good luck to us all.
bros pls i need more info. Is it objective, logical etc.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by kipesco(m): 2:46pm On May 22, 2013
Thanks for dropping this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.