Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates (303032 Views)

Shell Recruitment Day (srd) Shortlisted Candidate / Shell Recruitment Day 2011 / Shell Recruitment Day [srd] Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Santi222(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2013
ugochukwumaduka:
It wouldn't because the first profile u created was neva registered on der server and dts y u can't log in....so long as ur supposed email and password are correct, recreate your profile.dts all u need to do.cheers
Alright guys, thanks for giving me hope again. But one final question. While creating my profile and uploading cv, i saw no link to submit my credentials, i only saw sumtin about social network, and "log out" beneath and wats d final step i'd take so that i can be sent d link 4 my online asessment test? You guys have been helpful.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Phranciz(m): 10:51pm On May 13, 2013
D test made me feel like a kid again taking jamb. Fvckin complicated.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by muredo(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2013
looder:

I'm yet to take d first test...heard a lot of peeps failed it. Any tips plz?
They have not alert me yet o,they just said they will get in touch,am hoping for the best
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Thankgodiyke(m): 11:32pm On May 13, 2013
[quote author=ritux]

It's not a must to upload transcript. Yes, you can apply and complete d online assessment text the same day. That is if the send you the assessment link same day...Ok thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by mrking3(m): 12:29am On May 14, 2013
michaeled45:
There is a provision to upload it if u have one but I didn't upload one anyway and I was shortlisted. The only docs I uploaded are Cv, nysc discharge, degree cert, Neco and waec
una get time sef! I uploaded just M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cv and cover letter letter! And was shortlisted!!!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by tunlex01(m): 6:57am On May 14, 2013
I applied aπϑ got d 1st assessment link yesternight. I pray d questions are not difficult.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ashaju33: 7:42am On May 14, 2013
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by miccodb(m): 8:11am On May 14, 2013
ashaju33: This recruitment is real. I asked my brother who happen to be one of the 8 general managers that shell has in Nigeria. He said the recruitment is always based on merit and no one can influence it even if you are the son of the president. They recruit their staff globally not locally. The applicant must have 2-1 and above. May God help us all
and you are the brother to one of the only 8 nigerian general mangers that shel has! too much info.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by bakynes(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2013
I practise different test even shl is nt this difficult.Even d time has been manipulated its nt 16minutes in real time.When am nt a robot how do they expect me to do such difficult questions in such a short time I mean the Numerical Test y'all shd b prepared b4 u start
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Santi222(m): 10:03am On May 14, 2013
mr_king: una get time sef! I uploaded just M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cv and cover letter letter! And was shortlisted!!!
I uploaded CV and cover letter too. I only saw log out and social network beneath. And I havent seen where to click so dat I can have the assessment link sent to me. How did u do urs, pls?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by oluemmakay(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2013
After the first stage, is it compulsory to continue with the second stage immediately you recieve the message??
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chylo(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2013
oluemmakay: After the first stage, is it compulsory to continue with the second stage immediately you recieve the message??

If you read the message you got, you would see that it says you have one week from the receipt of the mail to take the test. However, my advice would be to take it as soon as possible, cos the recruitment is first come first served. You might be waiting and others who register after you will finish everything before you and be taken. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2013
Hi guys. I did the first stage questionnaire around 10am but have not gotten my result yet till now. Is it normal pls?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by vibrio(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2013
Hi guys, i applied 4days ago and was sent am email requesting me to take the online assessment. yesterday,Shell sent me a reminder to complete the test as soon as possible.
The problem now is that i cant find the first message with the link on my email box,and i cant recall deleting same.
please anybody with useful tips should assist me on what to do.thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 14, 2013
michaeled45: Hi guys. I did the first stage questionnaire around 10am but have not gotten my result yet till now. Is it normal pls?
No worries guys. I have crossed dis stage
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chrisifeanyi: 3:15pm On May 14, 2013
Please must i upload my cv before they'l allow me to proceed wit the online assessment? Am still serving, though just needed to give my cv a finishing touch but must i upload it and again can i still apply in a week time? I need an answer to this please cos Shell is my dream oil and gas company.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2013
chrisifeanyi: Please must i upload my cv before they'l allow me to proceed wit the online assessment? Am still serving, though just needed to give my cv a finishing touch but must i upload it and again can i still apply in a week time? I need an answer to this please cos Shell is my dream oil and gas company.
There's a provision for you to type in your CV into their data-base if you don't have a ready-made CV. The application opens till 31st Dec., 2013.
Good luck!!!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chitexy: 3:38pm On May 14, 2013
Waiting
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by saintneo(m): 4:26pm On May 14, 2013
Kassidy4luv: Got a rejection mail..... so sad!!! though answered D questions in line with shell core values..... Gudddcck guys!!!
did you partake in both stages of tests?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by dademonie(f): 4:58pm On May 14, 2013
I just scaled through the second stage. I thank God o
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by ritux: 5:39pm On May 14, 2013
dademonie: I just scaled through the second stage. I thank God o

Pls how many numerical questions did u get right?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by auggi: 5:42pm On May 14, 2013
Have u been told u were successful in the numerical test? If that's ur situ congrats!
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by presiade(m): 5:48pm On May 14, 2013
Please, what were the questions like? And how many question were you able to attempt before your time elapsed?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by 2funkyy(f): 6:07pm On May 14, 2013
pls share more info with us on how you scaled through.am yet to do the first yet am so scared about the comments going around.thanks
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chitexy: 6:07pm On May 14, 2013
Dademonie always succeeding. Abeg wetin dem tell u. Cos dem no tell me rejected or succeeded. See wetin dem tell me 'Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.'But someone told me within 10mins after d second stage they mailed him that they could not continue wit his application

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by saintneo(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2013
chitexy: Dademonie always succeeding. Abeg wetin dem tell u. Cos dem no tell me rejected or succeeded. See wetin dem tell me 'Thank you for your interest in a career with Shell and for taking the time to submit your application. We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online assessment.

We will now give careful consideration to your application. You will receive separate notification of the outcome in due course.'But someone told me within 10mins after d second stage that they could not continue wit his application
mate! You mean some received a rejection letter after the the PART 2?
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chitexy: 6:22pm On May 14, 2013
saintneo: mate! You mean some received a rejection letter after the the PART 2?
Yes. someone told me after writing the part 2 they sent him mail that they could not continue with his application
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 14, 2013
bakynes: I practise different test even shl is nt this difficult.Even d time has been manipulated its nt 16minutes in real time.When am nt a robot how do they expect me to do such difficult questions in such a short time I mean the Numerical Test y'all shd b prepared b4 u start
Hi, pls have u got soft copy of SHL practice questions? My friend desperately needs it.If you have, pls help me forward it to borngreat12345@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by jaki006: 6:27pm On May 14, 2013
After writing part first test I got a link for second test and after concluding the second test I received a mail that they will now give careful consideration to my application, my question is does this mean am successful or just a normal mail sent after test completion. Pls reply.
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by Chylo(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2013
vibrio: Hi guys, i applied 4days ago and was sent am email requesting me to take the online assessment. yesterday,Shell sent me a reminder to complete the test as soon as possible.
The problem now is that i cant find the first message with the link on my email box,and i cant recall deleting same.
please anybody with useful tips should assist me on what to do.thanks

This sld be an email problem. The easiest way to resolve it is to simply type 'shell' into the email searchbox. It should show all d emails having anythn to do with shell, even from the deleted folder or spam. If u dnt stl see it after this, den am sorry mate.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by chitexy: 6:41pm On May 14, 2013
Welcome eimuhb
Re: 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates by eimuhb(f): 6:50pm On May 14, 2013
Lol, Hi!

@Dademonie, I want to be like u when I grow up grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (46) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.