Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? (26768 Views)

How To Seduce A Rich Girl / The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Rexsul: 10:43pm On May 07, 2013
She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Godysien(m): 11:00pm On May 07, 2013
winkBros, just check around and know what she lacks that u can give to make her heart go gaga 4 u cos she can't have everything in life. But above all give her quality sex

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Lobolintin(m): 1:27am On May 08, 2013
give her ur heart
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by FKO1(m): 5:23am On May 08, 2013
Rexsul: She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?
BUY HER A STUFFED BEAR (BIG ONE)
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 5:55am On May 08, 2013
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know grin

9 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Rexsul: 6:34am On May 08, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Give her what you can afford ,don't go stealing in order to impress her. It's the intention that count.
I am a rich girl so I know grin
hmmmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 08, 2013
Godysien: winkBros, just check around and know what she lacks that u can give to make her heart go gaga 4 u cos she can't have everything in life. But ABOVE ALL GIVE HER QUALITY SEX
i wonder what makes you think the most important thing a lady wants is sex.why dont you give her anything you can afford,if she loves you,she'll appreciate it.sometimes little things given from the heart matters.not necessarily the most expensive things.if i were in your lady's shoes.a thing simple as wine,a drawing of me,like an art work mean much more than something so expensive and please erase it from your mind that every girl wants sex.jeez.msheww

8 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by MMM2(m): 7:46am On May 08, 2013
Op

Buy spirit/hot drinks 4 her so when she drink it will burn her fat down

Or

Condom 4 d day undecided
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2013
Don't try to impress her by 'buying a car or house' sometimes, we need the least gift not the outrageous ones.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by rosety: 8:01am On May 08, 2013
Have you thought of a lovely rose bouquet? I deliver those all the time to "rich" and classy chicks and I see the effects. One guy from Texas had me deliver to his babe in Abuja. If you see the excitement on this lady's face, dude! I was so pleased I almost gave the guy his cash back!

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:17am On May 08, 2013
Rexsul: She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?
if she's askin for a gift, she's an id!ot.

But in the real sense, practically, the best gift to d rich is the cheapest one in market. It's efficacy cannot be shifted aside.

For example, a very small teddy in a well packed box. I mean little and beautiful. And u tell her, 'I'm givin u ds cos jes like u teddy, u are so a baby, soft, tender, cute and loveable to me'!

5 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by andyanders: 8:32am On May 08, 2013

Cut your joystick, package it and present it to her with a sour cream to go along with it. That would have been the best gift EVER due to your poverty level.
How come you come here to ask questions if you cannot handle what your need. Tell the lady that you are poor and if na Agege bread, give her. If na kpomu you dey chop for house, give her as gift so that she can know who you are.

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Scarpon(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2013
just check for what u no she like best or lack and give her

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Rexsul: 9:19am On May 08, 2013
kulyie: i wonder what makes you think the most important thing a lady wants is sex.why dont you give her anything you can afford,if she loves you,she'll appreciate it.sometimes little things given from the heart matters.not necessarily the most expensive things.if i were in your lady's shoes.a thing simple as wine,a drawing of me,like an art work mean much more than something so expensive and please erase it from your mind that every girl wants sex.jeez.msheww
think u av a point there

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by dhensity: 9:33am On May 08, 2013
a handmade big card..write ur feelings for her dere, she wud love it

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by clemz85(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2013
seconding SLIDEWAX...

i think U make it smallest one that can fit her car key holder,

I LOVE THIS SITE

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 08, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 10:43am On May 08, 2013
Another good idea....cool
dhensity: a handmade big card..write ur feelings for her dere, she wud love it

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by emmadejust(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2013
i wonder why some ppl give witty advice or suggestion on a matter that bother or need attention by ur fellow man.follow d rules here.bros u can gotto d near bush nd pick palm karnel,odara,coconut or catch squirrel for her.she wil love it becoz it out of her childlife exploration.wat do u think?

2 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 11:09am On May 08, 2013

Be creative or are you not romantic or creative?

Handmade gifts are often better than expensive gifts.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Rexsul: 11:23am On May 08, 2013
I think am begining 2 av an idea nw. Tnx alot guys am gratefl cheesy
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by classicmusic: 3:27pm On May 08, 2013
askt her to marry u.dats if u got nufin buh luv for her n u ar d right time

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by ebamma(m): 4:00pm On May 08, 2013
Your dick will do
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by tampa1871: 4:00pm On May 08, 2013
Give yourself
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by SlyIg(f): 4:00pm On May 08, 2013
Give am all your papa's land for Village!

5 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Kairoseki77: 4:02pm On May 08, 2013
Long d***.

Seriously though, time is the currency of life. Give her a great experience, and it will be more valuable than money.

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2013
[quote
author=Rexsul]She is by far richer than me and she is requesting for a
gift 4rm me. What do u think I can gv her that she will appreciate undecided?
[/quote]
its simple.your undivided heart is all you can afford her.she can have everything but one thing women desires most is the full heart...when she has that comes piece of mind rest..thats what you should be whispering to hrr ears......

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by yuzedo: 4:04pm On May 08, 2013
bro, dose she leaves in banana island? u mean she reach like mua? shocked bye her puppy duck. every reach pepole like cute littel puppy, color wite wit pink tong. wink u can bye in shoprite alaba, the eagle have landed venture. is me chief polycap dat is sole impoter and espoter and distributor. cool dont bye BINGO EKUKE in Mushin macket o! angry

... soooooo, wuz her numba? wink tongue

9 Likes

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by uchechuwku: 4:04pm On May 08, 2013
Buy her a puppy. a very lovely one
not all those local breed that will be eating fowl shit oooooo

CHAI>>>>>>see me ooo, wanted to post and nairaland rules starring at me. sad
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Venchy: 4:08pm On May 08, 2013
Omo boy, give her serious Condo and hoover am well well, to me that's the best gift ooo as I don't have money.
Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Iamoilprince(m): 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Get her the latest and biggest V*ibrator...Cos 95% of ladies has got dat in dia Bag

1 Like

Re: Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2013
Bros, just give her ur love and full attention. If u must give her anything..then give her anything but from ur heart with love. A cheap wristwatch given out of love will be appreciated by even dangote's daughters than a $1,000 rolex wristwatch given out grudgingly without love.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies! This Is Why You Dont Wear Pants To Bed (see Story + Photos) / How Can I Woo Opposite Sex? / Is My Secretary Seducing Me? Your Advice Is Needed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.