Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

What Does It Feel Like To Be A Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Feel Like To Be A Mistress (850 Views)

CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! / Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Feel Like To Be A Mistress by secondmonkier: 11:05pm On May 07, 2013
Okay so my bf and I just broke up because he was dating a lady who knew of my existence.
I was thinking to myself that I could never date a guy who is in a relationship or married.
I was wondering what is feels like to be dating another person's girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband.

Which leads me to the following questions:

Have you ever dated someone in a relationship or married?
If yes how did you find yourself in such situation?
Did you feel guilty?
Were you the relationship just for the fun of it?
Did you trust your partner?
Did you have plans to marry the person?
Did your plans materialize?
What was the whole experience as a whole?

It would be nice if ladies/guys who have been in this situation can share their experiences.
Thank you.

PS: Please dont't mind that I used only mistress in the title, I do not know the male equivalent. Maybe I will learn that here on NL.
Re: What Does It Feel Like To Be A Mistress by Caracta(f): 11:47pm On May 07, 2013
Oya o mistress and mistresses, come and answer your questions cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

2go/online Seduction Ebook / Would U End Ur Marriage If U Catch Ur Spouse With Another Man/woman In Ur Home? / What Do U Think Of This Break-up Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.