Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,824 members, 7,798,790 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert (3818 Views)

Genevieve With The IMF Boss Christine Lagarde (PHOTOS) / Genevieve With Solange Knowles & Naomi Campbell (Picture) / Obaigbena Paid $1 Million-dollar To Peep At Beyonce's Breast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by OlekuBuzzOnline(m): 11:42pm On May 07, 2013
It was a gathering of legends as Nollywood beauty Genevieve Nnaji enjoyed Beyonce’s Ms. Carter concert with popular businessman Alex Amosu and Arsenal FC’s French legend Robert Pires

See Photo here: http://www.olekubuzz.com/2013/05/photo-genevieve-with-arsenals-robert.html

Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 07, 2013
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by LesbianBoy(m): 12:30am On May 08, 2013
See how genevieve nnaji spoilt the picture angrywith her UGLY face! Stup.id geh!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by GeneralJ(m): 2:46am On May 08, 2013
who is the person at the extreme right that spoil this picture

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Nobody: 3:29am On May 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: See how genevieve nnaji spoilt the picture angrywith her UGLY face! Stup.id geh!
you keep hating on her and she keeps smiling to the bank, na who be the loser? YOU!!!

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Temismith(f): 6:07am On May 08, 2013
Genevive is fyn, but she didnt nail it in dis pix. I Dont understand dat her hair style.
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Nobody: 6:39am On May 08, 2013
LesbianBoy: See how genevieve nnaji spoilt the picture angrywith her UGLY face! Stup.id geh!
LesbianBoy why not just have seXx with a guy and stop spewing shiTt? angry angry angry
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Nobody: 6:39am On May 08, 2013
Genny Genny looking good as usual grin grin grin grin
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by angelTI(f): 7:23am On May 08, 2013
whats wit Genny's hair n cloth? MISS!
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Nobody: 8:28am On May 08, 2013
The hair looks like a lions mane! undecided undecided

But I love Genny.. kiss kiss
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by diarra94(m): 8:52am On May 08, 2013
Wetin that man on the right dey find sef.
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by sholay2011(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2013
Genevieve luks gud...and I love that hair other posters are complaining about!
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Sapphire86(f): 9:38am On May 08, 2013
Hmm dat guy on d left looks lyk he is d one warming her @ d moment. Make she try cage one down as my dbanj no wan do again o!!!
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Scarpon(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2013
gennevive is getting aged
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by bebe2(f): 10:08am On May 08, 2013
here is hoping this gets to frontpage.

pls i need naira, i will give pounds.

MOD, plsforgive me am desperate.
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 08, 2013
Anyone have the s*xtape?
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by dont8(m): 1:13pm On May 08, 2013
Can you come down to my apartment to have it wink
2ndOGA: Anyone have the s*xtape?
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Larrey(f): 1:14pm On May 08, 2013
i luv d 1st pic
Re: PHOTO: Genevieve With Arsenal's Robert Pires At Beyonce Concert by Lepatohset(f): 3:22pm On May 08, 2013
Wow! Genny baby help ask im wen Arsenal's manager will retire o

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Mercy Aigbe Rocks Daughter's Shoes On Set (photo) / 'gutterish' Attitude! Desmond Elliot Displaying Bottles Of Alcohol During His C / 10 PHOTOS: Woman With One Of The World’s Largest B Reasts Is Looking For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.