Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,369 members, 7,800,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Things A Man Must Have Before 40. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Things A Man Must Have Before 40. (33379 Views)

9 Things A Top Notch Entrepreneur Should Completely Neglect / Man Must Survive, See What This Lady Is Doing To Survive / 30 Things A Guy Should Do Before He Turns 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by bigx(m): 6:39pm On May 08, 2013
I only lack 9 & 5, whatever HNI is, "3" you didnt specify the currency for the Billions & I'm still far from 30, do I need a new list? embarassed
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by kilimanjaro(m): 6:48pm On May 08, 2013
Op, you getting it wrong!
One should achieve all those things you put up there before age 30.
That's all.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by EFCC1(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2013
"a must" u say??
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 08, 2013
Billionaire friend? Ok! i am one, Dangote is still owing me, i lend him money for his biz. Click if u care
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by ziccoit: 6:52pm On May 08, 2013
Another way of saying " Things a man must steal before 40" angry
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 08, 2013
1 2 4 6 8 10 I haven't done bad. What's an hni and is it obtainable in nigeria?
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by snthesis(m): 6:55pm On May 08, 2013
i'm 15, but my papa na Dangote-
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by donsteady(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2013
i have all except 3 and 5
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by kolamilan(m): 7:00pm On May 08, 2013
Ok i go sit tight
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by COOLDUN: 7:04pm On May 08, 2013
Olodostein: Limitations and expectations placed by Babylon system and another man on another man. Lest you forget this popular quote, ' the downfall of a man is not the end of his life'. A man can still dust of the dust, pick himself up and with the help of God's wisdom, understanding and knowledge can achieve all that you listed up there within a year at even 70years old or above. Go ask KFC restaurant franchise....

The expectations of the upright shall be gladness, even at 100. Shalom cool

The most reasonable comment so far, this mod forgot that the late Chief M.K.O Abiola made it after 40 years. It is the special grace of God for a man to be whatever he is at any given time. No time is late until death knocks. My advice to the men is to work hard and pray for God's blessings.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 08, 2013
Fhemmmy: Nice goals but what happened if not achieved, the man should go and commit suicide? tongue
‎​Ϟo ,Ĵΰ‎​§τ̅ go anϑ hug †ђξ transformer.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 08, 2013
COOLDUN:

The most reasonable comment so far, this mod forgot that the late Chief M.K.O Abiola made it after 40 years. It is the special grace of God for a man to be whatever he is at any given time. No time is late until death knocks. My advice to the men is to work hard and pray for God's blessings.
Olodostein: Limitations and expectations placed by Babylon system and another man on another man. Lest you forget this popular quote, ' the downfall of a man is not the end of his life'. A man can still dust of the dust, pick himself up and with the help of God's wisdom, understanding and knowledge can achieve all that you listed up there within a year at even 70years old or above. Go ask KFC restaurant franchise....
The expectations of the upright shall be gladness, even at 100. Shalom
I don't need those @ 70,
D bible say in ecs12 , it says a time will come wen u will have no pleasure in dem
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by orgasticdance: 7:17pm On May 08, 2013
And a will, most men in Nigeria die from around 40-50

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 08, 2013
If Ω̴̩̩̩̥α exam be T̲̣̣̥HĨ̷̊S №ω, ℓ̊ must get wetin pass F9 'cos virtually speaking, ℓ̊ Ђανξ none Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ̶̷̩̥̊͡ those afforementiond criteria.though, A̶̲̥̅♏ still i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ 400l.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by FrontPageLawyer(m): 7:25pm On May 08, 2013
At 31.

1. Though its fake.
2. Two cheque books, one for my coy.
3. I pray earnestly for one. Pls introduce me to paddy adenuga
4. Yes
5. Yes, but wish i was single
6. Just got back from Dubai, so i definitely have one
7. Just one
8. On it, went for inspection today,will get the land survey docs tomorrow for a search
9. No idea
10. 5 months old
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Policewoman(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2013
RUBBISH.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by pat077: 7:28pm On May 08, 2013
@op, u know make sense wit dat ur number 3. So if persin no get make he go commit suicide?
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Iyke13: 7:30pm On May 08, 2013
8/10. Not doing badly at all.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Fhemmmy: 7:31pm On May 08, 2013
pat077: @op, u know make sense wit dat ur number 3. So if persin no get make he go commit suicide?

Lol . . . Even if the Billionaire do money voodoo using his mama and papa, i guess it is acceptable just to achieve at 40 cry
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by YOUNGICE1(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2013
I have 1,2,3,5,6,7,10.God will soon complete the list fo me
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Danielh(m): 7:35pm On May 08, 2013
[b]why i am not seeing points like INFLUENCING others positively before 40,or being the solution for a problem the world or even your local community or society is facing.....All what you have just listed out here is the fallacy affecting you and some other nigerians that you must chase material things before people can regard you as being successful,which in a standard society is not supposed to be so,,,if for example MR A looks at your list and compare himself with Mr B,and he sees he is very far behind,the only thing that will take over his mind is how to cut corners(Kidnapping,money rituals,advance fee fraud etc) and gather this inconsequential things together...What shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and yet lose his soul...chase excellence and success will follow you...Achebe is being remembered today not for the houses he built,neither for being a member of any club,but he is being celebrated for putting his God given talents into Good use...Please lets refrain from all these mindset,,being successful doesnt start with a car nor driving license..The country is so bad that even getting a passport[/b] to leave the country is a thing of joy,and this mod thinks its a must have achievement!!! this is disheartening......

2 Likes

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by jmoore(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2013
@op, show this list to your father. smh
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by collins123(m): 7:45pm On May 08, 2013
OP how many thouisand naira dey your account?
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Caponi: 7:54pm On May 08, 2013
i am on 80% at 35 so help me God for d remaining 20%
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by thelonestranger: 8:08pm On May 08, 2013
headworld: TEN (10) Things a Man MUST Have Before 40.

1. Drivers License
2. Personal Cheque Book
3. A Billionaire Friend
4. Personal Savings
5. Wife
6. International Passport
7. Car
8. Land
9. HNI Club Membership
10. Registered Company

Score yourself from 1 to 10; and U'll see reasons with me while a lot of people never show-up at Re-union get-together.

RATINGs:
0-30%: Poor
40-50%: Good
60-80%: Very Good
90-100%: Excellent

One of our core philosophy @KINETIC is to always be at the cutting-edge of information & knowledge, in our quest to deliver exceptional consulting services to our numerous clients and these shows in our commitment to research & CPD.

Recently, our team of consultants worked tirelessly to refine items on the list of things a Man MUST have before 40years to the most simple, yet impactful 10.
(The women folks in the house are not left out, just reverse item #5).

You may not agree with every item on the list, but please do not miss out on the whole essence and objective of this gesture. Which is for:

- Personal EVALUATION of ourselves.
- Increase our AWARENESS level
- Help us make necessary PREPARATION
- and OPPORTUNITY readiness

Was he Lucky or was he Prepared?

I will prepare and keep moving, cos' my opportunity is around d corner!

Ony one thing : Common sense.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by lonelydora: 8:12pm On May 08, 2013
@ 30, i have all except 3(still trying to connect with Bill Gate), 9(Don't know the meaning of HNI, but i'm in a club for Mega rich men), and 10(still looking for a place to start off in UAE). Here is one of my cars.

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by ChuckBoi93(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2013
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 08, 2013
headworld: TEN (10) Things a Man MUST Have Before 40.

1. Drivers License
2. Personal Cheque Book
3. A Billionaire Friend
4. Personal Savings
5. Wife
6. International Passport
7. Car
8. Land
9. HNI Club Membership
10. Registered Company

Score yourself from 1 to 10; and U'll see reasons with me while a lot of people never show-up at Re-union get-together.

RATINGs:
0-30%: Poor
40-50%: Good
60-80%: Very Good
90-100%: Excellent

One of our core philosophy @KINETIC is to always be at the cutting-edge of information & knowledge, in our quest to deliver exceptional consulting services to our numerous clients and these shows in our commitment to research & CPD.

Recently, our team of consultants worked tirelessly to refine items on the list of things a Man MUST have before 40years to the most simple, yet impactful 10.
(The women folks in the house are not left out, just reverse item #5).

You may not agree with every item on the list, but please do not miss out on the whole essence and objective of this gesture. Which is for:

- Personal EVALUATION of ourselves.
- Increase our AWARENESS level
- Help us make necessary PREPARATION
- and OPPORTUNITY readiness

Was he Lucky or was he Prepared?

I will prepare and keep moving, cos' my opportunity is around d corner!

In addition

Things a Man MUST Have Before 30.

11. Every man should own something that was his fathers. No father? Own something that will be your son's.

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by zumbigbo(m): 8:17pm On May 08, 2013
I had these things by 25, my ex-wife chopped am by 35, now I just get one-room above knocking shop.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 08, 2013
zumbigbo: I had these things by 25, my ex-wife chopped am by 35, now I just get one-room above knocking shop.

You didn't have enough...

1 Like

Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by kachikapor(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2013
HNI Membership card means High Networth Individual membership card. That's when you're known as cheddar rested.
Re: Things A Man Must Have Before 40. by tope777(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2013
tmabin: High Network Influence Club Membership like Ikoyi Club, Tinubu's Club, or All white Club a.k.a Olumba Olumba
or Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship Of Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.