Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? (1359 Views)

Are Human Head Transplants Coming Soon? / Man Injects Himself With A Computer Virus / Common ‘cat Parasite’ Influences Human Behaviour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 2:55am On May 08, 2013
are we real mammal or we are virus/parasites?

"I'd like to share a revelation I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGXSEZ1xWA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM1-DQ2Wo_w

let's be honest how have we helped this planet especially in our relations with others species?

how do we interact with them? and do not take your pets and others domestic animals because before being tamed/domesticated they lived and never complained.

the only thing which makes us mammal is breastfeeding and with the new technologies/movements etc breastfeeding is disappearing [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 3:45am On May 08, 2013
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 3:51am On May 08, 2013
The viruses at work Chernobyl, destruction of wildlife/environment

Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 3:55am On May 08, 2013
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 4:01am On May 08, 2013
Amazonian deforestation, the viruses/parasites at work

Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 4:08am On May 08, 2013
Yeaa I know we have some mammals characteristics but we also have viruses and parasites characteristics.

Don't you find weird that we humans are +2M yo on this earth, yet the green movements have been created in the 20th century, furthermore Africa is an open Bin ..no regulation for waste, recycling is still in his primary state.
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Nobody: 4:12am On May 08, 2013
I know when people hear viruses or parasites they directly think about diseases, and others bad stuffs. However we should admit that we fit in both classifications esp in term of behavioral patterns .
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:20am On May 08, 2013
LOL you have a point! cool
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by Job5050: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by davien(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Life is intrinsically "viral" if you look at it broadly as a system that delays entropy and tries to build newer structures or offspring to evade extinction.
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by AKKKN: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by AKKKN: 12:11am On Aug 23, 2015
latest news on tech. http://www.knowlophy.com/?p=948
Re: Are Human only Mammal? Or Virus/parasite? by AKKKN: 12:59am On Aug 23, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Apple’s New Music App In Ios 8.4 / Indian Astrosat Space Observatory Discovers New Feature Of Black Hole / See These Venomous Bird-killer Snakes That Travel By Flight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.