Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,897 members, 7,798,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace (4838 Views)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Goshen360(m): 6:04am On May 08, 2013
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 2 Peter 1:3

Many years back, I left the motherland for the U.S nation and I have lived by faith in my new found land. The journey was rough at some point and many times, but by faith and patience carrying on by the Grace of God, I have come to appreciate the goodness and Grace of God given to me as a free gift for life and godliness. Today, the United State Citizenship and Immigration Services granted me a permanent resident (Green Card).

I share this testimony in appreciation to the gracious gift of God, which is not of works but according to the time of life. Although my story is long, rough and inspiring; I hope to share that some other times but for now, I give thanks to God for his benefits on my life. I have come a long way but only this is possible by God's Grace through faith. Glory to God!

English Standard Version (©2001)
Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

9 Likes

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 6:40am On May 08, 2013
Congrats bro..but don't enslave yourself in a white man's land. We still need you here in Nigeria.Stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 6:50am On May 08, 2013
Praise the Lord!! Congrats. Now that we have that out of the way, my white-gold ring nko?? angry

Anyhu sha, congrats, and may God continue to give you testimonies smiley. As Bidam has said, don't forget the homeland o.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 6:53am On May 08, 2013
Lol @ IshiLove.. Make I find permament for india na.. Plenty indian hair o kiss

Bro Goshen, first of all congrats...

Second of all, abeg now u don get permament resido, I fit come visit u and obadiah next year? grin

Last but not least, when people say don't forget the homeland, it doesn't necessarily mean they want you to come back.. It's just like when a convict is released and the prisoners say 'don't forget us bro'.... Even people wey get permanent resido for Naija wan run...

tongue

On a serious note sha, congrats....
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 7:35am On May 08, 2013
musKeeto: Lol @ IshiLove.. Make I find permament for india na.. Plenty indian hair o kiss

Bro Goshen, first of all congrats...

Second of all, abeg now u don get permament resido, I fit come visit u and obadiah next year? grin

Last but not least, when people say don't forget the homeland, it doesn't necessarily mean they want you to come back.. It's just like when a convict is released and the prisoners say 'don't forget us bro'.... Even people wey get permanent resido for Naija wan run...

tongue

On a serious note sha, congrats....
Marry Indian woman and born half-caste pikin... Then bring her to my school for training cheesy

What we are saying is he shouldn't severe ties with Naija, but ensure that even though he is now a US citizen, he should maintain our street credibility. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 7:37am On May 08, 2013
@muskeeto lol
@bro goshen congrats
@ishilove pls i wanna be your bridesmaid when he finally brings d ring
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by shdemidemi(m): 7:40am On May 08, 2013
Congrats bro..

But this green card is not by the grace of God sir,Christians tend to mistake God's will for God's grace.God's grace is solely for our soul and our faith is solely for our soul too,while God's will means wherever you find yourself ( be it good or bad) is a testimony.

God is faithful to some when things are fine, he is less faithful when we are going through tough times although no Christian would openly say that (we will whisper it quietly in our minds and just say God 'why me)'.

As Christians the bible says glory in your sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance produce character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Another brother would see this and be praying earnestly for your sort of grace not knowing God has planted everyone some where for a reason, be you Muslim,pagan e.t.c. This sort of display of grace also chase many to the hands of "anointed" charlatans who promise them a better life through Christ.

God did not promise any Christian any earthly riches but when we go through fire or any relative circumstances, He promised he will be with us.

As we rejoice with our brother, we should understand that is God's will for his life even before he was born.

Congrats once again GOSHEN.

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 7:41am On May 08, 2013
ATMC: @muskeeto lol
@bro goshen congrats
@ishilove pls i wanna be your bridesmaid when he finally brings d ring
Done, except that he is pricing 'kpanda' instead of real gold angry tongue, so you might have to wait for a while grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 7:43am On May 08, 2013
shdemidemi: Congrats bro..

But this green card is not by the grace of God sir,Christians tend to mistake God's will for God's grace.God's grace is solely for our soul and our faith is solely for our soul too,while God's will means wherever you find yourself ( be it good or bad) is a testimony.

God is faithful to some when things are fine, he is less faithful when we are going through tough times although no Christian would openly say that (we will whisper it quietly in our minds and just say God 'why me)'.

As Christians the bible says glory in your sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance produce character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Another brother would see this and be praying earnestly for your sort of grace not knowing God has planted everyone some where for a reason, be you Muslim,pagan e.t.c. This sort of display of grace also chase many to the hands of "anointed" charlatans who promise them a better life through Christ.

God did not promise any Christian any earthly riches but when we go through fire or any relative circumstances, He promised he will be with us.

As we rejoice with our brother, we should understand that is God's will for his life even before he was born.

Congrats once again GOSHEN.
You are depressing me. Jus rejoice with the dude and move on jor angry

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by enilove(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2013
Congratulation to you,may your testimonies continue to increase,you shall share more greater testimonies,in Jesus name.

I pray that we shall make heaven and share more testimonies,when the time comes in the name of Jesus.

I laminate with the blood of Jesus.

Stay blessed and continue to be a good disciple of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by shdemidemi(m): 8:04am On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
You are depressing me. Jus rejoice with the dude and move on jor angry

Lol..didn't mean to depress you, just thought we could learn about our God while we rejoice.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ayoku777(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2013
Niceee, thats good news, happy for you bro. It will be fruitful IJN. But still be visiting fatherland o
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 8:15am On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Marry Indian woman and born half-caste pikin... Then bring her to my school for training cheesy
My black gene strong.. na full black the pikin go been.. maybe the yansh fit brown. but daz all..

Ishilove:
What we are saying is he shouldn't severe ties with Naija, but ensure that even though he is now a US citizen, he should maintain our street credibility. grin

Convict1:
What we are saying is he shouldn't severe ties with THE HOOD you know, but ensure that even though he is now a FREE MAN, he should maintain our street credibility, never forget his gang... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 8:30am On May 08, 2013
@muskeeto. Lol. Yeye
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ooman(m): 8:36am On May 08, 2013
so getting green card don become testimony again?

poor xtians
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 8:41am On May 08, 2013
ooman: so getting green card don become testimony again?

poor xtians

Ladies & Gentlemen, may the battle begin...
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by PastorOluT(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2013
Congratz bro.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 8:50am On May 08, 2013

poor xtians
Yes, it is. Do you even understand the meaning of the word?
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 8:51am On May 08, 2013

poor xtians
Carry your bad belle comot here if you know you don't have any congratulatory message. angry

3 Likes

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 8:53am On May 08, 2013
Congrats Goshen!
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ooman(m): 8:55am On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Carry your bad belle comot here if you know you don't have any congratulatory message. angry

why should i congratulate him.

am not as poor as y'all are.

getting greencard now na something wey una dey shout about.

oga ooo
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ooman(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2013
Reyginus: Yes, it is. Do you even understand the meaning of the word?

you don reach togo before?
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 8:59am On May 08, 2013
Ishilove:
Done, except that he is pricing 'kpanda' instead of real gold angry tongue, so you might have to wait for a while grin
i hope d wait wont be infinite o...
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by PastorKun(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2013
@Goshen
Congrats my dear brother, I pray that this would be the beginning of new and better things in your life in Jesus name. New doors and opportunities shall be open to you and you would declare his grace in the Land of the living in jesus mighty name.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by ATMC(f): 9:02am On May 08, 2013
ooman:

lmao
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by PastorKun(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2013
@Goshen
Meanwhile you forgot to include in your testimony how much tithes, seed sowing or bribe you 'paid' to God to be able to receive this unmerited favour. Kindly let us know smiley
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by christemmbassey(m): 9:11am On May 08, 2013
Congratulations bro Goshen. @demi, its very simple to undastand this testimony and i want u to know that where a man finds himself may/may not be the will of God ,check out the will of God in the following-rm8:29, jn15:16, eph2:?0- ,2Peter2:9, 3jn2. Now this testimony to me is very significant and big dispite bad belle them like ooman, i want to ask our brother Goshen, as a christian, how many painful seeds did you sowed? How many Painful sacrifices (isaacs) did you performed? How many 1st fruits did you give? And the BIG one, how much TITHES did you give to move the hand of God in ur direction and favour, bro to get a GREEN CARD no be mor moi o, so tell me how did you bribed Baba God? Wishing you more testimonies.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 9:11am On May 08, 2013
ATMC: i hope d wait wont be infinite o...
You dey mind am? grin
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Ishilove: 9:12am On May 08, 2013
Pastor Kun: @Goshen
Meanwhile you forgot to include in your testimony how much tithes, seed sowing or bribe you 'paid' to God to be able to receive this unmerited favour. Kindly let us know smiley
Bad belleism plenty for NL o tongue grin

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by Nobody: 9:17am On May 08, 2013
ooman:

Please, how does this relate with the question I asked?
Always understand something before you comment on it.
Secondly, try to follow a consistent lane of thought.

1 Like

Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by christemmbassey(m): 9:20am On May 08, 2013
musKeeto:

Ladies & Gentlemen, may the battle begin...
which battle, no b this ooman wey one atheist beged us to pray for? Imagine an atheist beging for prayers for one of their own, it mean say, water don pass garri, @ooman na thank you wey u for tell us be dat? Dont worry, d tin go start you again.
Re: The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace by christemmbassey(m): 9:24am On May 08, 2013
Reyginus: Please, how does this relate with the question I asked?
Always understand something before you comment on it.
Secondly, try to follow a consistent lane of thought.
this guy has just gone tro some stuffs so pls bear with him. @ooman, kpelle o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awesome VIDEO CLIPS: Pastor Chris' Communion Service @National Stadium Zimbabwe / How Can A Doctor Believe He Saw D Ghost Of A Patient? Religion Has Killed Naija! / Getting Everything You Need By Favour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.