Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azerbaijan Or Slovenia (6006 Views)

Nigerians In Azerbaijan For Study, Business Lets Meet Here / Naija In Slovenia / Important How Slovenia Country Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 7:55am On May 08, 2013
Hello Guyz which one of these two countries would u prefer to go and hussle in regard of gud prospects as one of ma frds is comtemplatin which one is to consider among the two countries?
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by zumbigbo(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2013
Slovenia - is more relaxed and progressive, however if your friend is open-minded, he will enjoy Azerbaijan too.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 1:36pm On May 08, 2013
My guy Slovenia is a dead zone but cheap.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 9:31pm On May 08, 2013
ernestleon: My guy Slovenia is a dead zone but cheap.
Dead zone how...?
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2013
My guy I live very close to the border Italy-slovenia so I go there everytime.It's very dull and empty
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 7:35pm On May 09, 2013
ernestleon: My guy I live very close to the border Italt-slovenia so I go there everytime.It's very dull and empty
Well then I guess i'll ve to send him dis link 'cos d guy was actually considerin dis place.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 7:52pm On May 09, 2013
Watcher1: Well then I guess i'll ve to send him dis link 'cos d guy was actually considerin dis place.
Instead of slovenia? why dont he go to germany,austra, or better still Italy

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 10:05pm On May 09, 2013
ernestleon: Instead of slovenia? why dont he go to germany,austra, or better still Italy
To get those countries visa, i mean sheghen visa is nt dat easy oh...somebody wants to help him get either of d two countries
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2013
@Op - The bolded part below was written by Vicjustice

[b]What a coincidence, even though i already know much about the country, i was in Slovenia a short while ago
Among the ten new EU states together with the two recent ones, there is none that matches Slovenia in terms of economy, peace, tolerant, job opportunities, standard of living, social security etc.
Slovenia with its economy better than that of any of the new and recent EU states, and also better than that of Portugal,Greece, Spain, Italy is matchless in it's own little world.
For reason of its excellent economy, Slovenia is one of the few countries in the new EU of which you hardly see its citizens in other countries except for tourism: It is remarkable that (even as they joined the EU), you rarely see a Slovenian citizen working in another EU state, except the person is a student doing part time job.
Slovenian Passport is the one and only Passport that never needed a visa to enter the United States even before they joined the EU.
I used to have a Slovenia girlfried who once told me that she doesn't need a visa to any normal country in the world.

Actually, there are scanty number of blacks there, and the good thing is, unlike Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Poland,Slovakia etc who either have some citizens who are Ethnic Russians or have similar behavioural attitude with Russians, Slovenia is totally independent, not having Russians remnant nor having anytrace of Russian influence.
It's sad that the emotional wounds and shock due to my experience when i encountered Skin-Heads in the Baltic states made me distrust any white manwalking behind me during my short stay up to the extent that i was often turning my head everynow and then watching out for potential racist attack.
But the good thing is, i met a Ghanaian who told me that he has never experienced racist attack, and that he thinks it's remarkably safe for blacks. but who knows?
And as for settlement, trust me,it's a very great place of hopes. Slovenians are pretty good in English language, but you'd enjoy much benefits if you can speak their Language to find a prestigious job.[/b]

https://www.nairaland.com/248289/important-how-slovenia-country

I think you still have more clear picture of slovenia now compare to what other guys are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2013
The only good thing I see in Slovenia is that it's quiet and cheap(low inflation).The Idea of other Slovenians don't work outside their country is trash....At the end of the day I know nothing about Azerbaijan but I won't advice residing in Slovenia.If he is going to school then fine he could bear it but if not,na one week he go spend there na run he go run go Italy or croatia.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by kennybuda: 3:42pm On May 10, 2013
Who are you and how do you know Slovenia that much you think someone would prefer to run to Croatia from Slovenia, nd what is in Italy to compare with Slovenia I meet with a lot of Nigerians in Napoli, Padova, lampadoza etc begging for one euro coin from poor italians.
ernestleon: The only good thing I see in Slovenia is that it's quiet and cheap(low inflation).The Idea of other Slovenians don't work outside their country is trash....At the end of the day I know nothing about Azerbaijan but I won't advice residing in Slovenia.If he is going to school then fine he could bear it but if not,na one week he go spend there na run he go run go Italy or croatia.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 5:07pm On May 10, 2013
kennybuda: Who are you and how do you know Slovenia that much you think someone would prefer to run to Croatia from Slovenia, nd what is in Italy to compare with Slovenia I meet with a lot of Nigerians in Napoli, Padova, lampadoza etc begging for one euro coin from poor italians.
I'm nobody sir, I'm just here sharing my opinion.I jogg to slovenia twice a week.Slovenia is my backyard.What's in Italy to compare with Slovenia? Your question is like saying what's in Nigeria to compare with Togo.You meet alot of Nigerians begging from poor Italian? Remember they are Nigerians like you and I and that they are not priviledge to be in Europe legally.Note I said he or she will go to Croatia or Italy because Slovenia share border with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by thosedays: 7:08pm On May 10, 2013
ernestleon: I'm nobody sir, I'm just here sharing my opinion.I jogg to slovenia twice a week.Slovenia is my backyard.What's in Italy to compare with Slovenia? Your question is like saying what's in Nigeria to compare with Togo.You meet alot of Nigerians begging from poor Italian? Remember they are Nigerians like you and I and that they are not priviledge to be in Europe legally.Note I said he or she will go to Croatia or Italy because Slovenia share border with them.

@ ernestleon, can someone easily cross over from Slovenia to Italy? and how difficult is it to obtain Slovenian Visa?
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 7:26pm On May 10, 2013
I never knew thr was a trend on slovenia before, i guess Vcjustice stakes on Slovenia was first hand experience....al dis same i stil need ppl wiv first hand expriences on Azerbaijan too btw ma frd is readin ur opinions thks
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by fili24: 7:53pm On May 10, 2013
Slovenia minimum wage is €748.10
That's the minimum u can get if u'r planning to live & work there
very cheap country to live in and peaceful

3 Likes

Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 8:11pm On May 10, 2013
thosedays:

@ ernestleon, can someone easily cross over from Slovenia to Italy? and how difficult is it to obtain Slovenian Visa?
Yes why not if that person is a legal resident the border is open no body will ask you anything even if you don't have documents.I don't know how hard it's to get a slovenia visa anyway slovenia is part of schegen so.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2013
Watcher1: I never knew thr was a trend on slovenia before, i guess Vcjustice stakes on Slovenia was first hand experience....al dis same i stil need ppl wiv first hand expriences on Azerbaijan too btw ma frd is readin ur opinions thks
Great so you can have a good evaluation
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 10, 2013
ernestleon: Yes why not if that person is a legal resident the border is open no body will ask you anything even if you don't have documents.I don't know how hard it's to get a slovenia visa anyway slovenia is part of schegen so.
I do not really think slovenia embassy is here in Nigeria. May be you have to apply in Egypt.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 10, 2013
Watcher1: Hello Guyz which one of these two countries would u prefer to go and hussle in regard of gud prospects as one of ma frds is comtemplatin which one is to consider among the two countries?
Non bro!
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 10:01pm On May 10, 2013
Demaejy:
I do not really think slovenia embassy is here in Nigeria. May be you have to apply in Egypt.
Right!! do you really want to take that road?
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 4:20am On May 11, 2013
fados4sure:
Non bro!
Fados, how could you say none?
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 4:21am On May 11, 2013
ernestleon: Right!! do you really want to take that road?
See question, which road?....lol
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 4:31am On May 11, 2013
Demaejy:
Fados, how could you say none?
choose a good location because those two country can't even stand on their own.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 5:26am On May 11, 2013
fados4sure:
Really? I like to knw, wat u knw bro?
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Nobody: 6:39am On May 11, 2013
fados4sure:
Both countries are good according to the fount of info. They are independent nations though it depends on individual choice but we shouldn't concentrate our reason only on a popularity of a country.

1 Like

Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by kennybuda: 9:33am On May 11, 2013
We Nigerians are migrating to already build country's why don't we build our own nation, sloveninia that I use to visit the capital lubjana such a clean and peace full country there is no country within European union you will get it greener that easy, we don't like to work hard but we want luxury life . Slovenia economy is growing rapidly and if anyone plans to migrate to Slovenia or any country in Europe be ready to work twice harder than when you were back home. There are this newly shengen and European union state I bet you there are living successfull Nigerians in-there they made it out of hard working, Africans are suffering in Italy to compare Slovenia i konw some nigerian and ghanian guys who survive living out of their love peddlers girl friendds pockets i am living near to Slovenia aswell you can't judge the country by the small city or village were you go for jogging, try other big cities then you get your result.
ernestleon: I'm nobody sir, I'm just here sharing my opinion.I jogg to slovenia twice a week.Slovenia is my backyard.What's in Italy to compare with Slovenia? Your question is like saying what's in Nigeria to compare with Togo.You meet alot of Nigerians begging from poor Italian? Remember they are Nigerians like you and I and that they are not priviledge to be in Europe legally.Note I said he or she will go to Croatia or Italy because Slovenia share border with them.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by kennybuda: 10:07am On May 11, 2013
Correct bro, you are genuine.
Demaejy:
Both countries are good according to the fount of info. They are independent nations though it depends on individual choice but we shouldn't concentrate our reason only on a popularity of a country.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 12:59pm On May 11, 2013
kennybuda: We Nigerians are migrating to already build country's why don't we build our own nation, sloveninia that I use to visit the capital lubjana such a clean and peace full country there is no country within European union you will get it greener that easy, we don't like to work hard but we want luxury life . Slovenia economy is growing rapidly and if anyone plans to migrate to Slovenia or any country in Europe be ready to work twice harder than when you were back home. There are this newly shengen and European union state I bet you there are living successfull Nigerians in-there they made it out of hard working, Africans are suffering in Italy to compare Slovenia i konw some nigerian and ghanian guys who survive living out of their love peddlers girl friendds pockets i am living near to Slovenia aswell you can't judge the country by the small city or village were you go for jogging, try other big cities then you get your result.
I know you will say that a small village where I go jogging but mind you I have been to ljubljana,isola,novo mesto,sobota for aiesec activities,touring and shopping activities.meanwhile Nova gorica is like 3 minutes walk from my house in Gorizia Italy fine you can call nova gorica a village but I know slovenia more than you think
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by ernestleon(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2013
I don't know why my post was hidden,any why I was banned.Anyway have said what I have to say.@kennybuda I knew you were going to say I jogged to a village that was why I kept quiet about the places have been in Slovenia.Mind you I have been in izola,novo mesto,nova gorica which is like 3minutes from my house and ljubjana for aiesec activities.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by kennybuda: 10:17am On May 13, 2013
If you have been in ljubjanna did you meet with Africans or Nigerian residents in Ljubljana were they starving ? Google Nigerians in Slovenia via Facebook the guy who owns the page is a Nigerian and current African union president in Slovenia he is a friend I know that country very well. The point you made in previous post that the gentleman will run to Croatia or Italy it makes me nervous Croatia economy is nowhere to compare Slovenia economy and Slovenia is shengen and European union state with euros as her currency. You want to paint Italy white we are living together in Europe we all know it, Italy is a fuckup country for immigrant .
ernestleon: I don't know why my post was hidden,any why I was banned.Anyway have said what I have to say.@kennybuda I knew you were going to say I jogged to a village that was why I kept quiet about the places have been in Slovenia.Mind you I have been in izola,novo mesto,nova gorica which is like 3minutes from my house and ljubjana for aiesec activities.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by justwise(m): 10:18am On May 13, 2013
ernestleon: I don't know why my post was hidden,any why I was banned.Anyway have said what I have to say.@kennybuda I knew you were going to say I jogged to a village that was why I kept quiet about the places have been in Slovenia.Mind you I have been in izola,novo mesto,nova gorica which is like 3minutes from my house and ljubjana for aiesec activities.

You were banned by spambot though released now.
Re: Azerbaijan Or Slovenia by Watcher1: 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
kennybuda: If you have been in ljubjanna did you meet with Africans or Nigerian residents in Ljubljana were they starving ? Google Nigerians in Slovenia via Facebook the guy who owns the page is a Nigerian and current African union president in Slovenia he is a friend I know that country very well. The point you made in previous post that the gentleman will run to Croatia or Italy it makes me nervous Croatia economy is nowhere to compare Slovenia economy and Slovenia is shengen and European union state with euros as her currency. You want to paint Italy white we are living together in Europe we all know it, Italy is a fuckup country for immigrant .
Plz when did Slovenia join shengen countries?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Emerges Nigerian Airline Of The Year, Partners Zowasel For Guests / Cost Of Living In The UK Is 9 Times What It Is In Nigeria / 'Lagos Airport' Documentary on Sky Travel Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.