Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards (24878 Views)

Guide To Printing Recharge Cards Wholesale / Mtn, Glo And Zain Printing Recharge Card Business / Learn How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by netmoney(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2009
just go to http://www.nigerius..com/2011/08/recharge-card-printing-business-how-to.html and you will see the full information on Recharge card printing. It is free of charge and posted live there.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by fortunejum: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2009
pls am intrested in the manual. sent it to my box. thanks.(mick4geo@yahoo.com)
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by lolagreg: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2009
jitejite,thank you so much,I have seen the manual.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
plz jitejite can youplz send me the manual .i am into recharge card biz too my mailis damo242424@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ogbongzky(m): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2009
Before you start the business, its better to be well informed, its not about just printing but how many card you can sell in a day, thats where the profit really is, so for all the information to keep you on the right track, check out the link of my blog and am sure u will also be interested in the top dealers in naija now, if yes, go to http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2009/08/recharge-cardsvoucher-dealers-in.html
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by chym: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2009
please jitejite could you send the manual to my mail box chymour@yahoo.com, thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by kunle22(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2009
DO YOU NEED LOAN TO FINANCE YOUR PROJECT
DO YOU HAVE ANY BUSINESS IDEA
WE PARTNERSHIP ON ANY PROJECT THAT GIVE RETURNS
WE PROVIDE INTEREST FREE LOAN

FOR ENQUIRY
kunleojo22@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by chym: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2009
thanks netmoney for the information, i really found it useful, but what about the NCC, are you saying i can just start of the business without it passing through any legal process i.e it being approved my the communications commission or consulting the telecoms company? pls i need some more explanations cos i'm really interested in the business. thanks a lot. Also kunle i also appreciate your help thanks a lot.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ogbongzky(m): 12:04am On Nov 20, 2009
chym:

thanks netmoney for the information, i really found it useful, but what about the NCC, are you saying i can just start of the business without it passing through any legal process i.e it being approved my the communications commission or consulting the telecoms company? pls i need some more explanations cos i'm really interested in the business. thanks a lot. Also kunle i also appreciate your help thanks a lot.

YES, IT IS 100% LEGAL for small scale investors, but if you too want to be a major dealer, then you will have to get your license from NCC to prove o your intending customers that you are running a registered company. You can read more at http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2009/09/is-recharge-vouchercard-printing-legal.html which answered the question, IS RECHARGE CARD BUSINESS LEGAL IN NIGERIA?,

cheers
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by coolme: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2009
@JITEJITE, et al

Kindly forward to my emaill addy as well, yindav@yahoo.co.uk
cheers
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by kaceei: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2009
guys pls send me the names of some dealers that offer good prices, pls send to my email @ kaceei@yahoo.co.uk
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by kaceei: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2009
guys pls send me all the manuals, links and resources i will be needing to start Printing Recharge Cards.

here's my kaceei@yahoo.co.uk

thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Rayoche(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2009
Hi, Toks, pls send relevant informations to my emil; rayoche@yahoo.co.uk

thanks.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by adventure(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2009
im into the biz full time getting the software and material for the biz is not the problem but getting company that can supply u @ cheap rate, to get the company that supply at very cheaper rate, post your phone number here
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Dipole: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2009
U never put ur contact info. Pls send the manual into me at dipsond@ovi.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Cross007: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2009
Pls i also need the Manual,
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by law316(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2009
Hi, i have called some printing companies concerning the charges after i have bought the software for 15K, the voucher will still be sold at N95.5 to N97 / 100-MTN. can you give me the address where i can get this card for N93 to N94? send to my e-mail: luvin9ja@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by xrazzy(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2009
@jitejite, damolux1 and kay80
can you please send the manual to my e-mail- idysnow@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by Etyguy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
Please i need the book Jitejite, this is my email address etyguy@yahoo.com forward it to me and i will be very grateful
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by omahost005: 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
pls kindly send the manual to this e-mail as well bestjacy@yahoo.com

thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ogbongzky(m): 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2009
@All , you can get a free maul on recharge card printing at www.ogbongeblog.com it is a pdf file and you use adobe reader to read it, cheers
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by kafolabi: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2009
i got into gsm rechargecard business last year and i tell you it has been worth it. i got the manual free from a forum just like this one and i'm affraid i will have to give it out free too. no disrespect to anyone but i just feel like it. so if you're interested holla at me.

jitejite, please i will be glad if u can send the manual to kube1028@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ddray: 3:55am On Dec 28, 2009
Broda i really do want u to give me guideline on dis recharge card printing business, i
was made to understand that u mostly have problems with some of d cards u print, i mean after loading them, people still complain that they cannot call wit it, IS DIS TRUE?
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by ddray: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2009
Broda i really do want u to give me guideline on dis recharge card printing business, i
was made to understand that u mostly have problems with some of d cards u print, i mean after loading them, people still complain that they cannot call wit it, IS DIS TRUE?, Pls u can aswell send a reply to my id, dray58callout@yahoo.com.

N.B: Pls kindly send me d address were i can get d voucher at a cheaper rate.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by MrCrackles(m): 4:08am On Dec 28, 2009
d_dray:

was made to understand that u mostly have problems with some of d cards u print, i mean after loading them, people still complain that they cannot call wit it, IS DIS TRUE?
Dont be daft and desperate or else you will get scammed, slapped and swiped!
The whole schitzo is a full blown fraud. . . Dont fall for it!
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by realbizz(f): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2010
@ jitejite pls send me d manual at imma_ugo@yahoo.com tanx.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by babanne(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2010
Please send me the manual.      thanx in advance
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by akinwunmi(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2010
How can one get the software and manual
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by COUNTAWO: 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2010
Please I need more ideas.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by camiliaobi(f): 11:21am On Jan 21, 2010
please jitjite can you the manual to my box too i need and i can see all those you sent the manual to are all happy. my email is camiliaobi@yahoo.com. i appreciate. thanks in advance.
Re: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards by lyndatony: 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2010
pls can u send d manual to this very Email box:lyndatonyidi@yahoo.com

am interest in this biz of printing recharge card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JP Morgan Projects N850/$ By December / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / Michael Ibru’s Service Of Songs In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.