Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Late Marriage For Ladies - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Late Marriage For Ladies (1506 Views)

Under Age Marriage For The Girlchild (add Your Comment) / Popular Brands From The Late 70's, 80's And Early 90's / 11 Years Old Girl Forced Into Marriage For 3 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Marriage For Ladies by nikekenny(m): 1:53pm On Apr 18, 2008
why is it so difficult for ladies this day to secure husband? me think that most women are so proud, some of them are looking for handsome, rich husband,. thereby loosing there God given husband, any comment?>
Re: Late Marriage For Ladies by Hsmpwise(m): 8:33pm On May 09, 2008
Not in all instances!
Re: Late Marriage For Ladies by Spermdrops(m): 1:45pm On May 12, 2008
Please, marriage is not a do or die affair please. Many women are just happy being single. No need to settle for "crap" just to answer "Mrs. Nobody"!

I think a lot of women are learning to love themselves and live with themselves. Especially outside Nigeria.

Just not in vogue anymore to run after a guy you will end up feeding for life like a "homeless dog"!
Re: Late Marriage For Ladies by Teekay82(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2008
Personaly, I think women don't view marriage as a career anymore. more and more women out there are trying to break into what was previously known as male dominated careers hence more of their time is dedicated in that arena. As more women are climbing up the corporate ladder most average male species are intimidated in asking them out, that might be one of the reasons why they find love late in their lives wink
Re: Late Marriage For Ladies by yemivictor: 11:17am On May 15, 2008
Spermdrops:

Please, marriage is not a do or die affair please. Many women are just happy being single. No need to settle for "crap" just to answer "Mrs. Nobody"!

I think a lot of women are learning to love themselves and live with themselves. Especially outside Nigeria.

Just not in vogue anymore to run after a guy you will end up feeding for life like a "homeless dog"!

Yeah! grin

Especially with dildos & viberators!! undecided

Teekay82:

Personaly, I think women don't view marriage as a career anymore. more and more women out there are trying to break into what was previously known as male dominated careers hence more of their time is dedicated in that arena. As more women are climbing up the corporate ladder most average male species are intimidated in asking them out, that might be one of the reasons why they find love late in their lives wink

And that wraps it all up, nicely! grin
Re: Late Marriage For Ladies by Encomium(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2008
The simple truth is that ladies no longer want to be submissive in this modern computer age. They have indeed left the ancient land mark to tread wrong path. Late marriage or being single for life will continue to occur as long as God's purpose and ordinances for marriage is not respected.
Re: Late Marriage For Ladies by Dreloaded(f): 7:16pm On May 15, 2008
why do you care if they get married or not. Mind your business.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Bank Career Site From Cute Consulting Ltd 08071728009 / If What Was Happening In Libya Was Happening In Nigeria / Food Seller Runs Mad, After Confessing To Using Mortuary Water To Cook In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.