Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? (889 Views)

My Girlfriend Do Cry Whenever We Argue / How Cud My Virgin Girlfriend Do Thiz To Me / My Virgin Daughter Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? by dougivilla(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2013
Last night was my birthday eve, sleep eluded
me. I was so engrossed with the priceless
birthday gift my virgin girlfriend
plans to offer me.

She promised to let me pounce on her virgin thighs as a birthday gift to me. Men! What better gift can a man ask for...she
was a pure and sure virgin, unfingered,
unkissed, untouched...sweet right? if you
would permit me to use that wrong
vocabulary.

Before then, she has been seducing me for the past ten months with Intimate notes, talks and texts...like... "hey baby my young thighs are waiting for you to separate them...hmmm i'm so Hot for you baby....i want you inside of me...when I make a move she'll say...HEY! WAIT FOR
YOUR BIRTHDAY BEFORE YOU CAN
HAVE IT!" and all that but isn't all
that torment meant to make me go round the bend?

Anyway I waited patiently for my birthday
to come and here it's, it's has arrived safely. My DRAGON and me On that fateful day, I woke up like the way everyone wakes up on
their birthday. I sauntered to the sitting room with eyes aching for more sleep. My family behaviours that morning was so
odd and strange. "But today is my birthday. Where are my gifts, wishes and
kisses from my loving family?" I checked the calendar to be certain it's my birthday. It's my birthday certainly. All I got from my loving family was "Hello son,
hi big brother, morning cousin..." men! I think my family need a medical
surgery...i mused... Anyway, my virgin
girlfriend has it all planned out for me. Who cares about what my family does my virgin is waiting for me

Later in the day my virgin girlfriend ringed
me..."hi baby your birthday gift is waiting for you. I'm home alone in my room.
Come quickly please, before I change my mind"... Oh boy eh my guys I use dana airlines land for her room oh. The zero hour has finally graced me. A moment I need to zero in on my virgin girlfriend.

I got to her room it was so dark. "I'm here
in the room" she said with an Intimate voice. "Give me a jiffy before you
flick the light on.....okay i'm done. Switch the lights on so I can see those young virgin thighs...I need to make love to you like crazy until your goddam! Crippled
Father hears your scream. On the light baby!" I vibrated.

The lights was switched on, and WO it was her father on the switch. The room was filled with my family, her family, our church
members, school mates, neighbour and much more.

And I was standing in front of all of them N.a.Ked carrying a CARTON OF CONDOM on my head. I had one
in my mouth and few were on the
floor. Men! What would you do to your girlfriend later if it was you?

For me, when I'm done dreaming, I'd wake
later and tell my wife the dream I had about her when she was my virgin girlfriend!!

Copied!
Re: How Could My Virgin Girlfriend Do This To Me? by Exponental(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2013
U wish!

(1) (Reply)

Should She 4give Him? / Hilarious 999/911 Calls / I Witnessed A Funny Discrimination So I Played God (true Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.