Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos (10424 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Toyota AC Technician / My Car Overheat When Ac Is On / 2008 Toyota Corolla Car AC Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Ehido(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2013
Hello all, my car ac has not been blowing cool air for sometime now, its a bit cool in the mornings but not cool at all during hot sun, I cleaned the filter and my guess now is that maybe the refrigirant has been exhausted. Please where can I get a good ac person to work on my car.
Thank u all for ur assistance.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by oseo1(m): 11:09pm On May 09, 2013
Where are you located in lagos? I have a few guys spread around?

1 Like

Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Ehido(m): 8:22am On May 10, 2013
I'm located arnd the ketu, ikorodu rd. area thanks.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by abbeymighty(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2013
go to Maryland under bridge @cane weaver side, there is mechanic village there, ask for eng wahab he will give one
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Ehido(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2013
Thank you very much sir. I'll check him out.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by ebrahym(m): 1:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
pls can i have his number
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by ayoaces: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please I need one too. I can be reached at ikoyi during the week or at oworo or akute weekends. pls who would u recommend? Thanks
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by LongeOmolaja(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
contact ARS on 08164664444, at omole phase 2
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by odiereke(m): 5:04am On Jun 19, 2013
There is this AC man at Akilo Road, (Along Latter Rain Church Road) Ogba coming from Guinness just Opposite MAN Fire Station on the left. His name is Uncle Ben an elderly and honest man. He would definitely solve any AC problem.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by chidaroy(f): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2015
Hi All
Got any GOOD ac repairer in surulere? Lawanson precisely
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by dhemmyhardy(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
@chidaroy you can visit our garage at 4 Aje street off Sabo yaba Lagos
Contact me for an appointment. 0 7 0 3 5 4 4 3 3 6 3

Dhemmyhardy
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Willdidi(m): 4:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Can u suggest one for me around Gowon estate ipaja area, I have refilled the gas twice and yet within two weeks the thing starts blow just ordinary air, asked the last AC guy that worked on it if there was any leakages detected or if the compressor was bad he said non of the above that the car need more gas.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by drdams: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
can we c? am at onike. my car ac nt cooling.

dhemmyhardy:
@chidaroy you can visit our garage at 4 Aje street off Sabo yaba Lagos
Contact me for an appointment. 0 7 0 3 5 4 4 3 3 6 3

Dhemmyhardy
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by ukata16(m): 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2015
chidaroy:
Hi All
Got any GOOD ac repairer in surulere? Lawanson precisely
Meet Lukman. He is in adeniran ogusanya 0803 712 8138.
I hadd issues with my compressor(leak), gas etc. He did a thorough job and set the ac back to factory settings

1 Like

Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by calabardick(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2016
oseo1:

I have issues with my A/C, the last person that serviced it saw a leakage between the compressor and the high pressure (pumping) pipe and he refused to tell me, when I called him this morning to complain of the poor performance of the A/C he now open up that he saw the leakage but it was too late for him to do anything about then.

I can't let him touch my car again, please if ou have someone around lekki axis just connect me with him.

Thanks
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Nobody: 6:49am On May 21, 2016
REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME UP AS A RESULT OF SOME CHALLENGES OR DIFFICULTIES FACED BY MANY HOME AND INDUSTRIES IN INSTALLING AND SERVICING SOME OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL APPLIANCES. AND HAD SUFFER FROM QUARK TECHNICIANS IN THE SOCIETY WITHOUT HAVING THE ISSUES SOLVED; THAT WAS WHILE REAL TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA LIMITED CAME TO BRIDGED THE GAPE FOR GREATER EFFICIENCY/ PRODUCTIVITY.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES:

1. REPAIRS OF ANY PRODUCT OF COMPUTER, INCLUDING LAPTOPS.

2,INSTALLATION OF AIR CONDITIONS- SPLIT AND WINDOW UNITS.

3. INSTALLATION/ RECTIFICATION OF ANY TYPE OF SATELLITE DISH. SUCH AS DSTV, GO TV, MITV, SPACE, HITV, COMSAT, E.T.C

4.REPAIR OF ANY SIZE OF PETROL GENERATORS.

5. REPAIR OF PRINTERS AND PHOTOCOPYING MACHINES.

CALL NOW TO SOLVE THAT PREVAILING ISSUES IN YOUR HOME AND OFFICE.
08159229130 or 07060457281
Or email: realtechnologiesnigerialtd@gmail.com
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by garybrandon60(f): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2016
You can buy a new ac unit and search out it replace, have them push the elderly component and get the service contract compressor and trade it as a put together an important person in all probability want it for impressive. http://www.idleexperts.com/public/article/index/id/121261
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Richkajo: 8:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Hello all, my car ac has not been blowing cool air for sometime now, its a bit cool in the mornings but not cool at all during hot sun, I cleaned the filter and my guess now is that maybe the refrigirant has been exhausted. Please where can I get a good ac person to work on my car.

I have a similar issue with my car please assist. I live at egbeda.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by dicksonadams(m): 6:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Is it compulsory to add ac oil when changing the Ac gas?
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Hauptmann: 8:39am On Mar 07, 2021
dicksonadams:
Is it compulsory to add ac oil when changing the Ac gas?

You typically only need to add oil (PAG) when the AC system is opened up and a major component is replaced, like the compressor. In cases where refrigerant is just added, adding PAG would be unnecessary.

The question is, why do you need to add refrigerant? That suggests a leak, AC refrigerant is not a consumable like petrol, once the AC system is sealed with no leaks, refrigerant should remain in a constant volume indefinitely.

Meanwhile always insist on the proper PAG oil being used for your AC system. It should be in the manual or printed on a sticker in the engine bay. No let them use "universal" oil, which is usually mineral oil and can break down seals. Na there wahala dey start.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by dicksonadams(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2021
Hauptmann:

You typically only need to add oil (PAG) when the AC system is opened up and a major component is replaced, like the compressor. In cases where refrigerant is just added, adding PAG would be unnecessary.

The question is, why do you need to add refrigerant? That suggests a leak, AC refrigerant is not a consumable like petrol, once the AC system is sealed with no leaks, refrigerant should remain in a constant volume indefinitely.

Meanwhile always insist on the proper PAG oil being used for your AC system. It should be in the manual or printed on a sticker in the engine bay. No let them use "universal" oil, which is usually mineral oil and can break down seals. Na there wahala dey start.

Sound like you know your onions, where is your location and phone number don't mind coming around for a fee
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Tunji2020: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
I need someone that can fix my AC around Abule egba

1 Like

Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by alphabbey1(m): 8:45am On Dec 14, 2021
Willdidi:
Can u suggest one for me around Gowon estate ipaja area, I have refilled the gas twice and yet within two weeks the thing starts blow just ordinary air, asked the last AC guy that worked on it if there was any leakages detected or if the compressor was bad he said non of the above that the car need more gas.
just imagine, no partial diagnosis, talkless of full one. Baba just said none of the above with ridiculous confidence grin....
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Alag12: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2022
for servicing or fixing of your AC to factory setting , please contact Mr. Lateef at Surulere 08024140103,08035023955.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Peppermintflav: 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Searh for mosbus here on nairaland. He has all the equipment's to make your ac cold room.

1 Like

Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Olabodmit: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Please someone should recommend a reliable and honest Ac technician around Ikorodu, that can fixed my car Ac to factory settings.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Olabodmit: 11:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Richkajo:

I have a similar issue with my car please assist. I live at egbeda.
I’m also facing the kind of problem with my car ac, but my location is Ikorodu. I need a realizable and honest ac technician to fixed it… any recommended repairer around Ikorodu environs
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Bionica: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
It's good to know that despite having several very dishonest players in this sector we still have a few people that can be highly recommended.
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by Dboiyy: 8:05am On Aug 19, 2022
oseo1:

Do you have anyone in Ikorodu with equipments. I am tired of all this trial and error guys with no modern equipments
Re: Where To Get A Good AC Repair Person In Lagos by MOTIONTECH(m): 5:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
ayoaces:
Please I need one too. I can be reached at ikoyi during the week or at oworo or akute weekends. pls who would u recommend? Thanks
contact billybaba on nairaland he is the guy for you.

(1) (Reply)

9 Functional Ways To Keep Your Car In Top Condition / Modifications On Toyota Corolla 2010 / Why Do Most Nigerians Use Exotic Cars Yet Live In Poor Or Rented Houses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.