Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) (49046 Views)

Photos: Check Out Kylie Jenner $2.7mil Calabasas Home {pictures Here} / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Ini Edo And Davido Pose For A Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by ideylaff: 6:13am On May 09, 2013
dayokanu: Na the husband dey take the picture

na Gov Akpabio for Liason office ooooo shhhhhh dont let anyone hia ooooooo. LOL
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:23am On May 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Oversabi nutritionist\dietician...

She owns her kitchen, pots, ingredients, stomach, body and the list goes on. Whats your own with what she consumes and how she chooses to prepare it? What makes u even think she's cooking the food for herself.

@Op, ini is a pretty woman
Sure you were one of those pple that nearly killed her, when a pix of her with a protruding tummy was posted here sometime.
Well, that was my opinion up there, deal with it!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Crixina(f): 6:26am On May 09, 2013
ItsModella:
so you were able to tell she's rough in the kitchen from just one pot of spaghetti? Haba, everyone has cooking mishaps, it doesn't mean they're bad cooks.
if he knew anything abt food,he would knw that even the so called professionals mess up sometimes,ther's always a not so good day in the kitchen,that dsn't mean u've lost ur culinary skills.so u guys should go cool on the criticisms.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:27am On May 09, 2013
tensazangetsu: what will kill a man will kill him mtscheeeew afterall with all the 1 million calories obesity no reach america own
Your nutrition, most times determines what kills you. Still in doubt, ask the owner of Movida club.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Shegson12345(m): 6:32am On May 09, 2013
meeen! Dis 1 na over consuption o, if na she alone won shop dis endless stuffs mean patial don dey 4 9ja oo!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Justiyke4u: 7:16am On May 09, 2013
So whats the relevant of this post...what lesson should i learn from it and what does it teaches us...wasted mb...
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by ifeanyi83(m): 7:32am On May 09, 2013
one word....eeeeewwwwwwwwllll......
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by fatjo(m): 7:37am On May 09, 2013
Kkhoooooooor! Tweh! Enyama!
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:37am On May 09, 2013
ifeanyi83: one word....eeeeewwwwwwwwllll......

[size=13pt]Gini bu "ewl"?[/size]
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by sayso: 7:53am On May 09, 2013
FlirtyKaren: *lol* Someone is going to trend too like Keri Hilson did for cooking Fufu grin grin grin
So, Voila! Food is ready, guys!!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/ini-edo-shares-pictures-of-herself.html

Please & Pls, already feln sick.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by sayso: 7:55am On May 09, 2013
Justiyke4u: So whats the relevant of this post...what lesson should i learn from it and what does it teaches us...wasted mb...
1.Learn how to cook for you hubby.
2.Keep the kitchen clean while cookn
3.Use apron while cooking.
4.Cover your hair well during cookn.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by jitela: 8:07am On May 09, 2013
And other skills wink[/quote] frm food u wan deviate nw. Hmmmmmmm NLanders
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by trolling(m): 8:35am On May 09, 2013
booqee: foolish woman. She just succeeded in making a fool of her self. Common spaghetti..mixed with rice for dat matter. Starch plus more starch. She coulda gotten more respect if she sat on a low stool making fufu..Or pounding yam or even making any of those native calabar soup. Yeye!
na real yeye
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Phlegmatic12(f): 8:37am On May 09, 2013
[quote
author=ItsModella]hehehehehe!!
person wey chop dat one go get running stool.
[/quote] abiooo
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by dulphines: 9:18am On May 09, 2013
@all, Ini Edo was making her dog's food.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by nmagirl(f): 9:30am On May 09, 2013
what do we benefit from seeing Ini Edo cooking those rubbish spaghetti, merely looking at it makes one loose appetite. I am expecting Tonto Dike preparing pounded indomie tomorrow on front page. mtcheeeeeeeeew.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by alumnidoggz(m): 10:22am On May 09, 2013
FlirtyKaren: *lol* Someone is going to trend too like Keri Hilson did for cooking Fufu grin grin grin

wetin b dis? wetin b dis? even my dog no go eat dis food.

Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by diji04(m): 10:25am On May 09, 2013
nawao is wetin ini edo they cook
no fish or meat food look so nasty for the eyes,not a sexy food na only u go chop am o.shame on u.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by sheymoni(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2013
ini-toto is preparing concursion.........even vulture won't eat this rubbish
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Maaliki(m): 11:29am On May 09, 2013
Chai! Na tru say as u no sabi cook for muvie, u stil no sabi sabi tru tru... Go and eat it alone:p
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 09, 2013
Looks overcooked, kind of soggy. Is that spaghetti mixed with rice?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by jaidor: 1:14pm On May 09, 2013
what the hell is this? why would the MOD put this on the front page.....i think the MODs are missing it these days
lets show some respects to all nairalanders we don't deserve to see trash like this all in the name of 'celebrity' it may interest you to know that i am also a celebrity in my pursuit. there are more important issues that deserves to be on the front page.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by simplyOJ(m): 1:29pm On May 09, 2013
dayokanu: [size=13pt]Did she pound the Spaghetti or she blended it?

It looks like what you can eat with draw soup[/size]

Ini Edo, you fall Calabar people hand . People known for their culinary skills
Shege!Waka!Danbaza. I just stumbled from the staircase grin grin grin shege walai
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by 1Naira(m): 2:10pm On May 09, 2013

Even Bingo would run from this pot of crap. cry
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2013
The kind of topics that make nairaland frontpage these days...smh

maybe thats what seun should address rather then post some set of idiotic rules...
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Jamji: 3:01pm On May 09, 2013
sucess001: The kind of topics that make nairaland frontpage these days...smh

maybe thats what seun should address rather then post some set of idiotic rules...

its laughable when you see a set of serious rules at the top and then you see jokes like this. like what the f?
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by sucess001(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2013
Jamji:

its laughable when you see a set of serious rules at the top and then you see jokes like this. like what the f?

my brother...i tire o
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On May 09, 2013
sucess001: The kind of topics that make nairaland frontpage these days...smh

This kinda topics generate traffic and that is what any web developer is looking for.
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by notinmege: 3:27pm On May 09, 2013
Ini, I don't know that you are this dirty
Re: Ini Edo Cooking Spaghetti & Rice At Home (Pictures) by asids55: 3:43pm On May 09, 2013
make you na no blame am...na dog food!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / Georgina Onuoha Votes For Hillary Clinton (Photos) / Bobrisky Replies Denrele: "I'm The Boss Now, Sit Down And Learn"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.