Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? (3905 Views)

Benefits Of Experiencing A Failed Relationship / They Are Now Using Fine Girls To Kidnap Men For Rituals(my Story) / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by bilms(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2013
I have observed that, no matter what lead to breakups in a relationship,the women always claim to be the victim. they blame the man even if they are responsible for the breakup. Why ? Why do women always blame men for failed relationship?
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by jntyjnty007(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
It is sometimes a defence mechanism to prevent from feeling guilty or the pain of a break-up, and failure to understand where things went wrong. We women and men are all guilty of this.
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by Darlenebabe: 3:10pm On May 08, 2013
because most men re worst n deceitful, lies n untrustworthy. d only think about demselves n re so self centered. if a lady tells u wat she passes tru in d hand of men, u will b amazed. 2. some men re always d cause of d melt down in a relationship.
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by Darlenebabe: 3:16pm On May 08, 2013
[quote
author=jntyjnty007]yes but on most occasion, d men re always guility. e.ga woman can endure everything to b wit a man n once he hammers , he starts looking for a fresh egg. men re decievers . full stop n there need to b blamed
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by ezemoses(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2013
whether in a marriage or a relationship there is always 2 parties or 2 sides to everything and both these are always the same its always the guilty party/bad person and the wife/woman. woman will the correct ones in any situation, even in situations which are clear that its their faults. Guy go anywhere u want, you wil never find a woman who would admit that she was wrong
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by bilms(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2013
Are you saying women are always right in relation? Or that they should never accept their wrong doing?
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by its22078: 9:08pm On May 08, 2013
have u met every woman in the world - how do u kno they all blame the man? Also, based on posts on nairaland and my experience so far in general, nigerian men tend to blame women for things going wrong in relationships and never look at themselves. Most of the posts on relationships on nairaland involve men asking why women are this or that. They never look at themselves - always looking to blame women for one thing or other just like you are doing now. We women must be cause of all the worlds problems ehhh. lol
Re: Why Do Women Always Blame Men For Failed Relationship? by bilms(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2013
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's most derailed thread: I saw hell!! (photos) / President Robert Mugabe Relationship Advice Will Leave U Speechless / A Guy Phone Rang And I Saw This..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.