Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? (3543 Views)

He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Kia!

You're worse than Chillisauce.

So your Tassan Nairas nor dey ever miss road? cheesy cheesy

Don't mind sambarry grin,that's how chilli refused to bring her derrière to London because of 80£..... grin

Sambarry can even price a human being sef..... tonguegrin
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

Efe how you take know? grin

It sweet me pass anything whenever i go to the village,my MIL will be doing it and i always take the stone from her and do it.... cheesy

Okay let's us say it is for fun i do it embarassed not like an obligation.

As for online shopping,na my enemy number one,i got to touch what i buy..... grin

Growing up, I never cared to learn how to use that thing, but looking back now, I wish I did.

D'you suppose they sell them in SE London? grin grin

Make I do "African Theme Night" with hubby. But I'll need to gat me some clay pots to go with it.... And practice tying my Ankra in a single knot behind my neck...you know, so when the time comes for some Jigijigi whilst lying on our sides on strawmats, all oga has to say in your typical African Romantic way will be, "Oya mama Efe, open legz..." grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by SAMBARRY: 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Especially with all those awon omo yahoo yahoo that has made online transactions a pain in the neck. No be for nigeria you go dey do online shopping. Even online fraudsters have stepped up their game grin

they will feign they are selling so so goods and convince you to the point that you will buy more than what you need. By the time you realise you've been swindled, water don pass garri grin
edwife:

Efe how you take know? grin

It sweet me pass anything whenever i go to the village,my MIL will be doing it and i always take the stone from her and do it.... cheesy

Okay let's us say it is for fun i do it embarassed not like an obligation.

As for online shopping,na my enemy number one,i got to touch what i buy..... grin
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

Don't mind sambarry grin,that's how chilli refused to bring her derrière to London because of 80£..... grin

Seriously, you ladies completely lost me that day.

What's a BVN and which one come be "derrière" again? undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by SAMBARRY: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

money is not easy to come by o as dollar don increase. Every Barry dey feel the heat o.even lagos ashewo wey no dey pay tax don dey pay tax per each customer lipsrsealed grin
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Growing up, I never cared to learn how to use that thing, but looking back now, I wish I did.

Make I do "African Theme Night" with hubby. But I'll need to gat me some clay pots to go with it.... And practice tying my Ankra in a single knot behind my neck...you know, so when the time comes for some Jigijigi whilst lying on our sides on strawmats, all oga has to say in your typical African Romantic way will be, "Oya mama Efe, open legz..." grin grin grin

Chei efe don bad o,girl your head dey there.... cheesy

I will have to really look for it,you have just given me an idea.... wink;I think Peckham will be the place to go to,i am definetely certain we will find it there.o lala game night.... tongue tongue
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Especially with all those awon omo yahoo yahoo that has made online transactions a pain in the neck. No be for nigeria you go dey do online shopping. Even online fraudsters have stepped up their game grin

they will feign they are selling so so goods and convince you to the point that you will buy more than what you need. By the time you realise you've been swindled, water don pass garri grin

Do you mean the online payment systems aren't secure? Or they sellers simply have the gift of the gab to make you buy more than you initially intended? If the latter's the case, then there's nothing yahoo-yahoo about it na. Man must eat. Abi? cheesy
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:

gringringringrin Dead!
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by SAMBARRY: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

What's a BVN and which one come be "derrière" again? undecided undecided embarassed
bvn is bank verification number na. You nor dey watch news for 9pm on ait grin
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

Chei efe don bad o,girl your head dey there.... cheesy

I will have to really look for it,you have just given me an idea.... wink;I think Peckham will be the place to go to,i am definetely certain we will find it there.o lala game night.... tongue tongue

Lol! Na you and Jennykadry spoil me reach like this. I just dey jejely copy una dey go.

Yeah, I hear BIMS is a very popular African (Nigerian) shop there. But the woman nor dey ever smile jor.
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by shaybebaby(f): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

gawd!! lmao!!!
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
money is not easy to come by o as dollar don increase. Every Barry dey feel the heat o.even lagos ashewo wey no dey pay tax don dey pay tax per each customer lipsrsealed grin

***Faints!!**

Sambarry!!! grin grin grin
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Efe if you have an account back home,better go do BVN

BVN is a biometrics identification of customers in the financial industry launched by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in February 2014, which is aimed at revolutionising the payment system in the country.

"Derrière" simply means behind.... cheesy bring herself here to do it....
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

gringringringrin Dead!
na so them do am for my brother friend o.after making the payment of laptop and waiting for the person to bring the laptop and he no come . He started calling the number .Someone will pick up the phone and put it near music player playing West life lipsrsealed
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Na you and Jennykadry spoil me reach like this. I just dey jejely copy una dey go.

Yeah, I hear BIMS is a very popular African (Nigerian) shop there. But the woman nor dey ever smile jor.

Moi? no way ! I am a saint when it comes to jennykadry and you,though i suspect my girl must be around....I miss you jenny kiss

Sexyomalicha i am suspecting you.....are you jenny? embarassed
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

that one too is another case on its own with those Agberos lurking around waiting for you to forget your wallet where you bought pepper grin

If you hide your Tassan Nairas in your bra, your money nor go ever lost. Unless dem wan chook hand inside dia. cheesy cheesy

shaybebaby:

gawd!! lmao!!!

Why una dey laff me?

Isn't that how they used to do "it" in those days? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by SAMBARRY: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Do you mean the online payment systems aren't secure? Or they sellers simply have the gift of the gab to make you buy more than you initially intended? If the latter's the case, then there's nothing yahoo-yahoo about it na. Man must eat. Abi? cheesy
It is not secure o.419 plenlenty pass genuine sellers. You don't know who is who
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
bvn is bank verification number na. You nor dey watch news for 9pm on ait grin

My sister, I don't oh!

If I'm not too tired (very unlikely), I just about manage to watch the BBC1 News headlines before drifting off. undecided undecided

edwife:

Efe if you have an account back home,better go do BVN
BVN is a biometrics identification of customers in the financial industry launched by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in February 2014, which is aimed at revolutionising the payment system in the country.
"Derrière" simply means behind.... cheesy bring herself here to do it....

Ah! Okay.
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
na so them do am for my brother friend o.after making the payment of laptop and waiting for the person to bring the laptop and he no come . He started calling the number .Someone will pick up the phone and put it near music player playing West life lipsrsealed

Wicked! shockedshocked

You see why i hate this online shopping business?

My debit card and I are best friend,i get to use her online only when i know i have to..... grin.I don't want nobody stealing her details from me.... tongue
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

Moi? no way ! I am a saint when it comes to jennykadry and you,though i suspect my girl must be around....I miss you jenny kiss

Sexyomalicha i am suspecting you.....are you jenny? embarassed

You've no idea how much I still miss them all.

~ Jennykadry

~ Ileobatojo

~ Carefreewannabe

~ Aisha2 / Debrief

1 Like

Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:

How you take know ashawo dey pay tax? cheesy sambarry talk true,you dey patronize dem male ones? grin
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

~ Jennykadry

~ Ileobatojo

~ Carefreewannabe

~ Aisha2 / Debrief

I was beginning to love carefree and got along very well,just for her to leave us..... undecided

Well i know they will comeback,at least aisha will.
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

How you take know ashawo dey pay tax? cheesy sambarry talk true,you dey patronize dem male ones? grin

That is eh!

Sambarry, come answer question o! Me, I wan understand too. Very interested in your response... tongue tongue
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by SAMBARRY: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
How i go dey put money inside braziya grin

fine girl like me grin

na all those goat meat butchers dey put money inside dross lipsrsealed grin

how I knew was when I wanted to buy goat meat and I had given the man money the next thing was he stood up and started untying his trousers and putting squeezed money inside. When I asked why he's keep money there he said because of armed robbers that wait fo them in the bustop to robb them in the evening when they close for the day grin

so na for wallet I dey keep am though I dey push am for inside my waist and the jeans trousers will hold it especially when I'm doing night shopping for some kain market for ikorodu grin
EfemenaXY:

If you hide your Tassan Nairas in your bra, your money nor go ever lost. Unless dem wan chook hand inside dia. cheesy cheesy

Why una dey laff me?

Isn't that how they used to do "it" in those days? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by Kimoni: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Of course I still prefer the convenientional African shopping where you can choose what you wan gan gan and you can price, move around till you see a seller that is ready to sell for you at your terms. I don't dig the online shopping o jare except when I'm in a grocery store and I'm cash trapped i can use pos.and because of this longer throat sales girls that will say there's no change so that you can be forced to leave your change with them

as for the stone grinding, since I was younger I've not used it again. It's either blender or nothing and how much is blender, with 5k you can get binatone blender

Kulyie, is there any item you don't know its price?? shocked shocked person wey go cheat you for market go sweat o

People have difference choices when it comes to food and its preparation and there is little or no basis for judging them.

I once lived in an ibibio community and visited a lot of modern families/kitchen while learning their native soups. Most of them hardly use blenders for their pepper, instead they use this "mini mortar and pestle" and before you say j-a-c-k, they had blended their pepper with this stuff and cook their delicious soups. Not for one second did I think these people like "suffer head" just because they preferred to use mortars even when they had blenders. That's what they grew up with and I dare say they had perfected the art of using it. Infact, by the time I was leaving them, I had grown to fall in love with it too, just that I never remembered to use it when I got back to Lagos sad
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
edwife:

I was beginning to love carefree and got along very well,just for her to leave us..... undecided

Well i know they will comeback,at least aisha will.

They were all very cool ladies.

You'd have loved Ile too. Just that you two got off on the wrong foot. I loved that gal sha (no homo)..
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
How i go dey put money inside braziya grin

fine girl like me grin

na all those goat meat butchers dey put money inside dross
lipsrsealed grin

how I knew was when I wanted to buy goat meat and I had given the man money the next thing was he stood up and started untying his trousers and putting squeezed money inside. When I asked why he's keep money there he said because of armed robbers that wait fo them in the bustop to robb them in the evening when they close for the day grin

so na for wallet I dey keep am though I dey push am for inside my waist and the jeans trousers will hold it especially when I'm doing night shopping for some kain market for ikorodu grin

grin grin grin

Gosh! At times like this, you sound soooooo much like Kanwuliajare! cheesy

You're not getting it jare. e get as e be if you wan hide money inside there. You go "package" the thing well-well, so so one go suspect. cheesy cheesy

Okay, as an alternative, you can hide it in a single knot at the edge of your wrapper, old-mama-style. tongue tongue

So you dey do night market too? Be careful sha.
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
I miss them more. but i thought aisha was a different person from debrief?
EfemenaXY:

~ Jennykadry

~ Ileobatojo

~ Carefreewannabe

~ Aisha2 / Debrief
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by edwife(f): 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
EfemenaXY:

They were all very cool ladies.

You'd have loved Ile too. Just that you two got off on the wrong foot. I loved that gal sha (no homo)..

lipsrsealedlipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
cococandy:
I miss them more. but i thought aisha was a different person from debrief?

Coco..howdy? smiley smiley

Yeah, she said they were different but the similarities to me were just too much....
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
SAMBARRY:
grin

that one too is another case on its own with those Agberos lurking around waiting for you to forget your wallet where you bought pepper grin

you don't say. they wont wait for you to misplace your purse sometimes.
some just grab it and disappear into thin air.
Re: Suffer-head: Is That The Fragrance Of An African Woman? by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm good. ish.

how are you?

EfemenaXY:

Coco..howdy? smiley smiley

Yeah, she said they were different but the similarities to me were just too much....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Childhood Songs People Who Grew Up Ajebutter Will Never Understand / If This Is Marriage I Don't Think I Can Marry O / Urgent Help Needed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.