Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,056 members, 7,807,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Who Is The Person They Call Seun Osewa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Person They Call Seun Osewa (917 Views)

Unveiling The Person Behind Don Jazzy / Someone Call Seun Osewa To Order / The Person Who Allegedly Broke D'banj And Genevieve Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Person They Call Seun Osewa by debayun(m): 7:09pm On May 08, 2013
Am only opening dis thread out of curiousity. Pls can som1 tell me who seun osewa is

Is the person male or female
Is he/she handsome/beautiful or ugly
Is he/she a muslim or a christian
Is he/she homo or straight
What is his/her background
What is his/her profile
Which sch did he/she attend
What is his/her marital status is he single or married or engaged or a player
What is his worth is he rich or poor: wat is his net worth
Is he /she media shy
What kind of personality does this person mentioned above have
In short who is dis person

Pls guys all i see on NL is dis name Seun osewa and dere is no where som1 can check who dis person is
I will really love to know him/her more dan jst a name I see almost everyday

P.s: dis is not a joke I am dem serious about dis question and I will love a comprehensive answer mayb from the seun (who is my name sake) himself.

Dats all grin grin cheesy:grin
Re: Who Is The Person They Call Seun Osewa by debayun(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2013
10 views no comment haha nw its jst a simple question nah so una hostile reach
Re: Who Is The Person They Call Seun Osewa by Codedrock(m): 8:33pm On May 08, 2013
debayun: 10 views no comment haha nw its jst a simple question nah so una hostile reach
lol.. Checkout all you wanna know about him here.. https://www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: Who Is The Person They Call Seun Osewa by MrCork: 3:04am On May 09, 2013
debayun: Am only opening dis thread out of curiousity. Pls can som1 tell me who seun osewa is

Is the person male or female
Is he/she handsome/beautiful or ugly
Is he/she a muslim or a christian
Is he/she homo or straight
What is his/her background
What is his/her profile
Which sch did he/she attend
What is his/her marital status is he single or married or engaged or a player
What is his worth is he rich or poor: wat is his net worth
Is he /she media shy
What kind of personality does this person mentioned above have
In short who is dis person

Pls guys all i see on NL is dis name Seun osewa and dere is no where som1 can check who dis person is
I will really love to know him/her more dan jst a name I see almost everyday

P.s: dis is not a joke I am dem serious about dis question and I will love a comprehensive answer mayb from the seun (who is my name sake) himself.

Dats all grin grin cheesy:grin

..Bro..that boy has banned my Naiaraland user name 150 times simply becoz a babe toasted me....he a skinny guy who tinks he is God! angry

(1) (Reply)

Is Singer Iyanya Also Interested In Toolz Big Waist? / The Eedris Abdulkareem Interview: ‘remedies Will Be Back’ / Pic Of Tuface Smoking His Shishaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.