Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

What - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What (664 Views)

At What Point Can We Say That One Is Educated? / When A UI Student Manage To Have 7 Point. / The Cut-off Point Of Kogi State University. Post Utme 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What by mustoupha(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2013
smiley
Re: What by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 08, 2013
so how does that affect the price of garri you know op with these info its very easy for someone to track you down nairaland is not as anonymous as you think.
Re: What by mustoupha(m): 11:24pm On May 08, 2013
tensazangetsu: so how does that affect the price of garri you know op with these info its very easy for someone to track you down nairaland is not as anonymous as you think.
and what will happen after u track me down? sad cos i'm very sure u're d one who want to track me down...jst sharin ma feelings,u dnt av to comment if u're mad,k?
Re: What by ajasa4link: 11:45pm On May 08, 2013
mustoupha: Well, i dint av 5 point but the good news is that i'm one of the 7 pple that is on first class in year one Economics department in the university of lagos. A lot has been said about proper preparation and i dare say that i deserve it cause i read and read and read again...two of my mates had 5 point and i'm happy 4 them becos they are badoos and a lot is below ont point and i'm happy for them becos they dont deserve to be in the university in the first place...so i'm using this medium to congratulate Sholl who is also a nairalander, is one of the 5 pointers, Wasiu, Shina, Yewande, Toheeb, and Teslim..i congratulate myself too o cause 4.80 no be moi-moi
ok,congratulations..but its just your first semester in school which means you have a long way to go.. Remain focused and don't let it get into your head o,because it takes little time for a first class student to become a 2:2 student o...keep it up sha

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Scrap Diploma? / LAUTECH PDS Result Is Out / OAU Undergraduate:my Baby Has Turned Me To A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.