Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,988 members, 7,799,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? (43989 Views)

Miss University Nigeria 2013 Contestants(Raw Photos) / Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2013 Contestants In Traditional Attire / Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by theripper3: 1:29pm On May 09, 2013
Akudo and the First Nwachukwu are ravishing beauties.

This year babes make sense sha. Most of em are good-looking.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by devour129: 1:31pm On May 09, 2013
onila: bassey is the prettiest
because she is light abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by emilyone(f): 1:31pm On May 09, 2013
UDU N. is just too pretty

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 09, 2013
they are all pretty but BASSEY .S is the prettiest

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Two4Two(m): 1:32pm On May 09, 2013
Bassy and Dokubo all the way to the finals. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by deesquarediddy(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2013
few of them are beautiful....
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 09, 2013
Bassey is my sister..cnt u see the resemblance?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 09, 2013
Bassey my lovely sist
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by deesquarediddy(m): 1:36pm On May 09, 2013
emilyone: UDU N. is just too pretty

my no 1 anyday....
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 09, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 09, 2013
diarra94: I dont wanna sound rude buh which kind girls be this. Am already scared by merely looking at them.the problem might be the picture buh Abeg where are the real naija beauties or are they exiled?
Hater!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by oses4u(m): 1:38pm On May 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-qHub8bhrHUQ/UYpqxQXDEyI/AAAAAAAATQM/8XELRwgdeGk/s320/miss4.jpg[/img]
IWUANAYANWU CYNTHIA MY VERY SWEET FRIEND IN PORTHARCOURT. WISHING U THE BEST. PLS VOTE HER. VERY DESCENT GIRL. STILL A VIRGIN. I CAN BET ON THAT. WELL CONFIRMED
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by tellwisdom: 1:38pm On May 09, 2013
Photoshops undecided
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 09, 2013
None of these girls can be termed "Beautiful", Cos to define "Beautiful", the character of the subject has to play a role in the definition. Having corrected that object of dispute, I can say that a couple of them are Pretty, the rest I can say, are actually 'not pretty'. Which brings me to the question. Why do pretty Nigerian girls shy away from publicity ?
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by dramendra: 1:39pm On May 09, 2013
Did I see the op said selected from accross the country? But their names is massively directed to the eastern part... Zeenat kill it... African brown skin..
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by jalay(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2013
.......so!

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 09, 2013
"We are all beautifully created and well endowed"

I'll be back to make my picks. cool
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by blackgucci(m): 1:41pm On May 09, 2013
[size=13pt]lator cos we have met and she's pretty , dokubo cos dammmmnnn "i see another agbani"[/size]
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by modextus(m): 1:42pm On May 09, 2013
lipsrsealed that opara no try at all

But let's be sincere if not for the kindaa character the hausas are known with.....i think thier beauty cant be compared in in anyway with what I'm seeing hiAaaaaa
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 09, 2013
Opara and Tarila look like they wandered in from Somalia.

Who put such bags of trauma under Adolph's eyes? Gawd!

Is Alli Z. crosseyed?

Holly Molly Lawd of tired cases.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by yugoangel: 1:47pm On May 09, 2013
[img][/img][img][/img]lovely Girls
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Bwoodlt: 1:50pm On May 09, 2013
UDU N all the way! smiley
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by shizzle11(m): 1:51pm On May 09, 2013
IHEUKWUMERE

DOKUBO

UDUN

1 Like

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by bidis: 1:52pm On May 09, 2013
dis ar contestants for mis kenya not Nigeria
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 09, 2013
Seun: My eyebrows are actually thin; most men have thicker eyebrows than mine. But these girls don't have eyebrows. They have black marks drawn with some sort of marker where their eyebrows should be. It's horrifying. The most beautiful women in the world have rich natural eyebrows. They may shape their eyebrows a little bit, but they don't shave them off or make them thin. A girl can't be called beautiful if she has no eyebrows. It's rubbish. Thats the main reason why some women look like monsters before doing their makeup. No eyebrows. Yuck.

I think those gurls are with their eyebrows. Bros you no sabi these gurls wella ooo. They do some silly ish to their brow ; they call it threading, whipping, twisting, braiding etc like that grin. It will make it look as if it is drawn. I fear ladies oo angry
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by mrbyron(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2013
In no particular order: Bassey,Udu,Dokubo and Anaye
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by OgidiOlu3(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2013
Ibeneme, Bassey, Dokubo, Udu, Celestine.Q.

Those are the only pretty girls there.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by drlaykay(m): 1:55pm On May 09, 2013
Seun: My eyebrows are actually thin; most men have thicker eyebrows than mine. But these girls don't have eyebrows. They have black marks drawn with some sort of marker where their eyebrows should be. It's horrifying. The most beautiful women in the world have rich natural eyebrows. They may shape their eyebrows a little bit, but they don't shave them off or make them thin. A girl can't be called beautiful if she has no eyebrows. It's rubbish. Thats the main reason why some women look like monsters before doing their makeup. No eyebrows. Yuck.
Mr seun."reason why" is tautology....moderators please take note.
Just joking though.I totally agree with your points.
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 09, 2013
bassey ( i escape albino) grin
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by eliznkiru: 1:57pm On May 09, 2013
Igbos are bless wit beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by jpphilips(m): 1:57pm On May 09, 2013
oses4u: IWUANAYANWU CYNTHIA MY VERY SWEET FRIEND IN PORTHARCOURT. WISHING U THE BEST. PLS VOTE HER. VERY DESCENT GIRL. STILL A VIRGIN. I CAN BET ON THAT. WELL CONFIRMED

for knowing a psycho like you automatically disqualifies her. NEXT!!!!
Re: Miss Nigeria 2013 Semi-finalists: Who is the Prettiest (Pictures)? by MrCork: 1:57pm On May 09, 2013
..this is sad and very very sad... they aint even light skin. ..but dont u people hav light skin females & halfcast babes ther in Nigeria? (no oofeinse) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / Hair Breakage Remedy For Relaxed Hair / Hisbah: Use Headless Mannequins To Advertise, Cover Their Breast, Bottom Shapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.