Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,414 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:05 PM

When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? (936 Views)

Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by onila(f): 12:04am On May 09, 2013
when you grew out of love for yr wife did it affect the love for yr daughter undecided

I was just wondering, they usually say the daughter is the product of the mother
its very possible for the daughter to have the same attitude as the mother
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by onila(f): 12:29am On May 09, 2013
angry
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2013
^^^^ lol i spose there are no dicorcees here. grin
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by onila(f): 1:44am On May 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
^^^^ lol i spose there are no dicorcees here. grin
i guess so
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by Lawconfessor(f): 2:09am On May 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
dicorcees
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by Lawconfessor(f): 2:10am On May 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
spose
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by onila(f): 4:26am On May 09, 2013
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by Mynd44: 6:49am On May 09, 2013
Wrong section
Re: When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? by onila(f): 12:32pm On May 09, 2013
Mynd_44: Wrong section
undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Sexual Adventures Of Bonny Face (part 4) / How Often Do You Say 'i Love You' To Your Partner / Heart Talk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.