Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,011 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders (22800 Views)

100% No Loss, Non Repainting Indicator For Binary Options Only. FREE!! / Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders / Increadible Offer: Best 2012 Forex Indicator for Just N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 12:20am On May 09, 2013
Hi all forex traders, my name is Martins Osodi, i live in Lagos, i have been trading forex for many years now and i have lost nothing less than $20,000 in Forex, just recent i coded an indicator, just live trading for about a month, i found out that the indicator is almost 99.5% trading accuracy, its just a simple buy sell arrow indicator that give stop loss and take profit point, this indicator does not repaint nor re plot, coded from about 157 powerful indicators, am going to SELL this indicator for just 5,000 Naira for serious minded traders only to help them make profits from forex and binary, you can contact me on 08034265644 or through my email, martins.osodi@gmail.com, we book an appointment to meet one on one while i show you the indicator live before paying cash, thanks..... i promise an immediate refund if you discover otherwise as written by me,your forex and binary options live will never remain the same after your encounter with this simple but powerful indicator. Thanks nairaland...

Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by benpuzzy(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2013
Please sir, can you simply send me the statement of account for the trades you have made with this indicators to amyoge444@gmail.com, i will appreciate before recommending the indicator to people, thanks.
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by samfaj(m): 1:58pm On May 09, 2013
benpuzzy: Please sir, can you simply send me the statement of account for the trades you have made with this indicators to amyoge444@gmail.com, i will appreciate before recommending the indicator to people, thanks.
same to walefajumobi@gmail.com
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 09, 2013
Ok, I will do that now
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 09, 2013
mosodi: Ok, I will do that now
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by donfish28: 4:34pm On May 09, 2013
please send your live statement to donfish28@gmail.com, iam interested in the indicator
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 7:17am On May 10, 2013
I have done that.... thanks
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by benpuzzy(m): 11:51am On May 12, 2013
Forex don suffer, now is the time for revenge. All the money i lost for years, i will regain back within weeks cos with this Indicator, Gold and Crude oil wait for me.

1 Like

Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by sasview: 12:58pm On May 12, 2013
@op if I get you right u have discovered the holy grail, post the statement of account here for everyone to analyze.
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 12, 2013
benpuzzy: Forex don suffer, now is the time for revenge. All the money i lost for years, i will regain back within weeks cos with this Indicator, Gold and Crude oil wait for me.
Hahaha, that's a nice revenge,that was how i did with the indicator too, now Forex dey see me run, sometimes my computer dey slow cos him know say na hammaring things on my mind..... $1000 in 8 days of 2 hrs trading daily no jokes....... all forex traders who got it are already loving it! grin
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Saintigk(m): 12:36am On May 13, 2013
kindly upload ur acct performance history or send to heroicman4u@yahoo.co.uk
thanks

mosodi:
Hahaha, that's a nice revenge,that was how i did with the indicator too, now Forex dey see me run, sometimes my computer dey slow cos him know say na hammaring things on my mind..... $1000 in 8 days of 2 hrs trading daily no jokes....... all forex traders who got it are already loving it! grin
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by elyte(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2013
pls can u send ur detailed statement of account ..if am satisfied n convinced..i will purchase right away
sanmiadeagbo@yahoo.com
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Jehu24: 8:42am On May 13, 2013
Bros, thank you for changing my forex life, i have never seen any indicator that work like this.. Cheers
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Jehu24: 8:45am On May 13, 2013
Jehu24: Bros, thank you for changing my forex life, i have never seen any indicator that work like this.. Cheers

SERIOUSLY, how did u discover this?
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 14, 2013
Lol, what more can i say? Its with the help of God
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 15, 2013
mosodi: Lol, what more can i say? Its with the help of God
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by fembizz(m): 12:09am On Jun 27, 2013
The approach sound so unprofessional; I have never seen any man or trader willing to sell his or her golden profit indicator or system for just N5000! please think twice before parting away with your hard earned money. I'm in this business for 8 years and the real traders are very jealous with parting away of their trading system. I think the best they offer is affordable signal service which simply means helping themselves and helping others which is never a crime.
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by fembizz(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2013
The truth has to be told; all Forex brokers have their crucial price points where market respects irrespective its movement; range or trend, that is why you will never found them with the same market price quote, just the simple truth!. If you can discern the crucial point of any broker then the key to successful withdrawal to your bank account, is just what you have discovered. I do not need you to believe me or not is just my 8 years trading experience subconsciousness; this is just the holy grail, which can never be found neither by the leading or lagging indicators. If all these default and advertised indicators really work consistently for a long period of trading time, then nobody, I say again NOBODY! will ever sell them. If you really want to make it in Forex business find the crucial price point of your broker and trade professionally. The crucial price point is always there looking at you, just try to find it. I cannot tell you, because your broker is not my broker. Money making is not in over trading but just in finding your Forex broker crucial price point which is the market and broker weakest point. I wish you not more pips but more exponential growth in this Forex business. bye
fortunestyle@yahoo.com
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by Pashim: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
Guys this guy called oshodi is no good,those indicators are worthless. Dont waste your cash
Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by belod4me(m): 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2014
More and more proves about this binary options indicator can be found on my signature.

Re: Non Repainting, No Loss, Indicator For Forex and Binary Options traders by sydneyforex: 3:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
are u still offering this Indicator ?? contact me over my blog Sydney Forex Traders Blog
http://www.sydneyforex.org/sydney-forex-exchange-rates/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment / Mtn Browsing For Free 4 Phone N Pc.with Free Call And Sms / Start Your Shawarma Business! shawarma Grill/toaster (electric) SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.