Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

A Tale Of A Cold,cold Night. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Tale Of A Cold,cold Night. (537 Views)

Story:lost In A Cold World(an Emotional Story) / A Tale Of Legends: Perfidy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of A Cold,cold Night. by blogaces: 7:18am On May 09, 2013
It was a cold,cold night in Lagos and I knew it was one of those nights I've come to accept and have gotten used to. I could see people putting up 'Weather for 2' and 'Weather for 3' as their personal message on blackberry messenger but I couldn't be bothered by all that. I knew that even if the heavens started raining babes, I'd still be sleeping alone tonight. That's the nature of my hex when it comes to getting a lady into my bed and as a result,I've been celibate for so many years.

But that was about to change.

As it so happened,there was power outage and I honestly didn't give a hoot about that. I didn't need light after all. The weather was cool enough and my blackberry was sufficiently charged so I prepared for bed. Then came the knock.

I couldn't believe my eyes when she entered. I had not seen her in over 6years,nor had she crossed my mind in over 4. She wasn't even a friend,she was a friend's friend so we just used to say 'Hi' back then. But man,was I happy to see her. She was short the way I like them and well "endowed."
She must have been happy to see me too as she came to sit on my thighs as I was still sizing her up. Before I knew it,I was kissing her neck and she was responding and I thought this was going to be a great night after all. She then told me to excuse her cos she needed to change and stuff and I did. Hardly had she left when a female friend of mine knocked and came in. I actually thought the heaven was raining babes but I knew that I wasn't getting any from this one. She only enjoyed gisting and she wasn't as endowed as the cinderella that stepped out. I decided I had to get rid of her fast so she won't pour sand in my garri so I did all I could but she wouldn't budge until the other babe came back wearing an even shorter gown...

To find out the crazy events that happened next,please click on /p20YY4-68. Real crazy.

Follow @blog_aces to enjoy more interesting and educative posts.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Change / Fellow Nigerians, "The Revolution Is Now"! / An Old Bees' Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.