Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Striking Down Rule 17 - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Striking Down Rule 17 (30002 Views)

How To Get Attractive And Striking Lips / Rule 22 Against Asking For Money On Nairaland / ASUU Strike Latest: Mimiko Commences Recruitment In AAUA To Replace Striking Lec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by seguno2: 7:21pm On May 09, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: why did you hide my post Seun?

This;imperiouxx2: Seun banned imperiouxx for Deliberately breaking rule 11. Ban expires at May 12, 2013 at 02:46:02 PM.

Haba Seun! Why did you ban my imperiouxx account? Just because I was fighting your fight. This one no go pay you oooo(Rule #21 violated). Ok, I'm changing my signature to

"I promise to violate every Nairaland's rule. So help me God"

Amen

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

DEAR FATHER;  Mu ayọ̀ igbala rẹ pada tọ̀ mi wá; ki o si fi ẹmi omnira rẹ gbé mi duro. |

How did you put dots under your letters for the yoruba words?
Thanks.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2013
Strike down or strike off, strike away or strike
out, all of them same ni. The fear of Islam is the
beginning of wisdom grin
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by topmostg: 7:32pm On May 09, 2013
I.Joan:

You broke rule 21
You strike things off a list undecided
e don do. that's a negligible mistake..
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by topmostg: 7:49pm On May 09, 2013
funky medina: Man up and apologise!

what do u need dat for?
siddon there dey wait for apology....
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 09, 2013
Danhumprey: Dat was a joking comment,but you allow it to get into your skin. I wonder if you hav a sense of humour at all. undecided

Mine was an even greater humorous comment, written in igbo to annoy d mod who may try to hide it cos it 'vernacular'..so, Honey, whose sense of humour needs an upgrade?! tongue tongue
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 09, 2013
U did well
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by albacete(m): 8:57pm On May 09, 2013
Seun: Fellow Nairaland Members,

Your outrage over the unfair appearance of rule 17 has been noted, and so I have decided to strike it down!

Thank you for correcting me and setting me straight. We certainly need to be fair to every religion.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Good boy! cheesy
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by elbinmanny(m): 9:57pm On May 09, 2013

Your outrage over the unfair appearance of rule 17 has been noted, and so I have decided to strike it down!

Thank you for correcting me and setting me straight. We certainly need to be fair to every religion.

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by elbinmanny(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2013

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
I did not see any apology on this post! What's wrong with u
Next time u ya head before u start setting out rules! By the way, we still need that deactivation button!
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by TayoT: 11:27pm On May 09, 2013
Gbagaun!!! Strike down gini? Are u a terrorist? Lol. grin

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by kunmibola(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2013
Hehehe... Dictator Seun don turn to Sango, the god of thunder... Strike down ke? And to those calling Seun a leader, where did you guys get that from?
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 1:29am On May 10, 2013
yobbish,monsense u r sxhool fees.....i sense confusion evrywhr, even mazi creatin blogg, be careful!!!!!

gradualy losin interest........
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 1:37am On May 10, 2013

Best Regards,
Seun Osewa.

No, you are yet to strike down rule 17. You have kept it in our consciousness by not renumbering the rules to reflect cancellation. What you have done is tantamount to erasing what's on paper while keeping the rule alive in the minds of many. It's a subtle way of reminding us that rule 17 still exists.

Enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaRY-cCtBk
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by princesa(f): 1:39am On May 10, 2013
Reminds me of the '13 ghosts of Scobby Doo' grin

only now its 21 grin

Also scrap rule 21 pls.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by princesa(f): 1:43am On May 10, 2013
Pls Oga Seun, my own concern is why the 'Do down' button doesn't take me down.

IT experts, look into the issue. thank yousmiley
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ril19(m): 3:14am On May 10, 2013
a forum with people from various faiths should have considered it's various faiths before making rules in the favour of just one. Good thing you "strike down"[sic] that thing before it portends a reverse effect on your establishment. Anyways, it's a reasonable step you've just taken
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ril19(m): 3:21am On May 10, 2013
el bin manny:
I did not see any apology on this post! What's wrong with u
Next time u ya head before u start setting out rules! By the way, we still need that deactivation button!

yes, shebi na d "self-destruct" key u mean. We nidam o
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by albacete(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2013
ril19:

yes, shebi na d "self-destruct" key u mean. We nidam o

lol @ "self-destruct" key. grin
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by albacete(m): 8:24am On May 10, 2013
Prof Corruption:

No, you are yet to strike down rule 17. You have kept it in our consciousness by not renumbering the rules to reflect cancellation. What you have done is tantamount to erasing what's on paper while keeping the rule alive in the minds of many. It's a subtle way of reminding us that rule 17 still exists.

Enjoy this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpaRY-cCtBk
Exactly. How many seconds will it take him to re-number his Rules Terms and Conditions?
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by toprealman: 10:17am On May 10, 2013
ijaw citizen: Oga seun,
You don't "strike down" something that is written, You "strike it off".

No offence intended

'Seun' not 'seun'.

No offence intended!

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2013
Absolutely indifferent. *walks away*
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by kambo(m): 4:05pm On May 10, 2013
i hope ur decision wnt put d safety of ur life at risk. threats by dem islamists. U know how tetchy these guys can b. Tolerance isnt their culture.. They inevitably want 2 draw bloood and silence those who dont agree with them. U know these waspy atheists in here, theyll want 2 buzz into islam section and pinch sombody.. It cud get out of hand like it always does in matters close to a muslims heart.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ijawcitizen(m): 8:42pm On May 10, 2013
toprealman:

'Seun' not 'seun'.

No offence intended!
I have no problem with Oga Seun.
Oga Seun no dey vex for me.
Why you come dey vex for Oga Seun?
Na you get Seun's vexation?
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by ZN2: 10:04pm On May 10, 2013
I still wonder. Why can't these 21 rules be put on a thread and not in the reply box area?

It's simply taking up space and clogging that area.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by otheloze: 9:56am On May 11, 2013
Proposal Proposal!! in regards to rule 21 which has acted as a rude awakening on the drastic degeneration of identity of us as a people, I here by propose every 1st day of every month as a pidgin English only day

Proposal Proposal!! ehennn as dem oga dem wan force us make we no de talk we mama talk i come reason am say make we vote one day to de take remember say this language na we own when Baba at the top take bless our mouth and no winches or bad belle people fit stop us.

I beg my people when sabi make una click like and suggest better date when e go de shele
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by naptu2: 3:43am On May 12, 2013
~ZN~:
I still wonder. Why can't these 21 rules be put on a thread and not in the reply box area?

It's simply taking up space and clogging that area.

Those rules have been in a thread since 2005. The result was that very few people knew about the rules. People post adverts everywhere, or spam the forum, or post blogger links and when they are banned they get angry and complain that the mods do not like them. Now the rules are in a prominent place for all to see. Nobody can claim ignorance of the rules.

1 Like

Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by deols(f): 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have seen this thread for the first time.

I can only hmmmn at it.
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Olugbenger(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
deols: I have seen this thread for the first time.

I can only hmmmn at it.

Don't you think it was a nice development?

grin
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
E-gladiators grin get ready to storm the enemies zone....i mean boko haram zone cheesy
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Buoyantic: E-gladiators grin get ready to storm the enemies zone....i mean boko haram zone cheesy
please can u help? What was rule 17? B4 it was striked down
Re: Striking Down Rule 17 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sylvyangel: please can u help? What was rule 17? B4 it was striked down
don't post anything offensive to Islam

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

What‘s That One Thing You Love That You Can Never Outgrow No Matter Your Age? / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / Hit And Run Driver Kills Man In Benue State (Viewers' Discretion Advised)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.