Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? (12856 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / Have You Ever Told Your Mom Or Dad.......... / Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2013
Whom Among Your Parents Do U Speak Often With? Your Mom Or Dad

Relationships especially with parents are dependent on how close you are to them.
Some Ladies are closer to their Dads than moms,thereby talking to their dads often.
For some guys,they're closer to their moms than dads.
I talk often to my mother,'cos she's always been there,being the Pillar and bedrock offering supports. I could tell her whats going on,anytym.
With My Father its only academics and financial talks that brings us together..
So lets read yours.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by tinuolababy(f): 12:41pm On May 09, 2013
My Mummy. kiss
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 12:48pm On May 09, 2013
tinuolababy: My Mummy. kiss
You must be close to her..
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by tinuolababy(f): 12:52pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: You must be close to her..
. Very close dear.she's all we've got
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 09, 2013
Mommy dearest much easier to talk to her then my dad

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 09, 2013
Neither.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2013
tinuolababy: . Very close dear.she's all we've got
Oh my, I see how strong she had to become, Being the father also.. I believe U'll take after her.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2013
nadia_SA: Mommy dearest much easier to talk to her then my dad
interesting, But why
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Baritone(m): 2:23pm On May 09, 2013
Siena: Neither.
grin.. U sound stubborn.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Tobiegal(f): 2:38pm On May 09, 2013
My Mummie
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: interesting, But why
shes much approachable not likee my dad he shouts alot ....my mom was once a teen girl so its easier for her to relate

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2013
Baritone: grin.. U sound stubborn.

Really? And who made you an authority on this? Have some respect, I'm probably a lot older than you are, old enough to be a father to 28-year-olds.

5 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 09, 2013
lolz.....mama grin grin...she even calls more kiss lo funny thread wink
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Afam4eva(m): 4:25pm On May 09, 2013
My Mama of course. if i talk too much with my papa, im fit punish me sef, so i dey respect myself.

2 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Policewoman(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
MY DAD.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by DaGeeNius1(m): 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
Ma Momma!!! Shez alwayz dere 4 all of us!!!
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Lilimax(f): 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
I speak to my father very often.No doubt!
We are best friends wink wink.
Although I speak to my mum once in a while but not upto the level I speak with my dad.
We are not best of friend but she is still my mum.

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On May 09, 2013
I speak to my father very often. No doubt!
We are best friends wink wink.
Although I speak to my mum once in a while but not upto the level I speak with my dad.
We are not best of friend but she is still my mum.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 09, 2013
It has always been my Mom

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Afam4eva(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2013
Policewoman: MY DAD.
No wonder you be police woman.

2 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by SKIPCY(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2013
Mom
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 09, 2013
Neither..I was/am the blacksheep of the family cry
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by ndobobo: 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
Moms are the best, mine is the best.....Dad was never around, so i speak with her....always
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by dridowu: 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
Na Iya Ibeji i dy talk to well well but 4 Baba Ibeji na job, money and politics only

1 Like

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 09, 2013
Got to be my mum! cool
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Policewoman(f): 4:31pm On May 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
No wonder you be police woman.
He is a retired AIG. cool
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Artistree: 4:31pm On May 09, 2013
Siena:

Really? And who made you an authority on this? Have some respect, I'm probably a lot older than you are, old enough to be a father to 28-year-olds.
Old papa youngman, he has said nothing derogatory.
Anyways, I don't live with my folks but my daddy rocks! We talk EVERYDAY but I can afford not calling mumsie 4 months & won't miss her...
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by DollyParton1(f): 4:31pm On May 09, 2013
Used to be both of them before cos they get jealous if I leave either of them out.
Now that my mom is late, guess its dad now.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Trut(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2013
I speak with mum often than dad. When i was in sch, if need financial assistance, i will tell mum first before i request from dad. Mum will help me persuade Dad to send the money quick.
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by ebamma(m): 4:32pm On May 09, 2013
Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
My dad oo...the man understands me too much, we are alike in many ways.

3 Likes

Re: Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? by physise(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2013
Both

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Whose Church Should The Wedding Be Held? / How To Cheat On Your Husband Without Being Caught / When Your Child Isn't As Intelligent As You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.