Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,603 members, 7,801,745 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

[VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles (1959 Views)

Handsome Guy Caught Stealing Meat And Fish At Popular Joint In Ife / NDLEA Recovers N59m Cocaine Hidden In Whisky Bottles (pictured) / Guy Caught Selling Soap As Phone In Lagos (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by ccsexyluv: 1:08pm On May 09, 2013
When a dude gets caught cheating and is cornered by two women he was allegedly involved with, there are many ways to play it. Unfortunately for son in this video, he ends up getting pummeled by a belt, flying fists and even what looks like a plastic Arizona Ice Tea bottle.

Let's look at the multiple fails that led to this poor fellow's fate, shall we?

1. He got caught, obviously.

2. When cornered by two women who seem none too happy with actions, he tried to talk it out. Nah, bruh.

3. From jump, the chick in the red clearly has a belt in her hand. That should have been your first hint she had no intentions of working this out rationally, b.

4. Dude had a bag over his shoulerd like he was set to leave, then put it down. Shoulda kept moving buddy. A full on sprint for the door would have been totally understandable.

5. When shorty in the red asked, "You f-cked her two days ago?," he is heard saying "Yeah." Fam, plead the fifth. Hell, play dumb. Nevertheless, he should have referred back to No. 4.

6. After catching numerous blows to the dome (the belt was promptly tossed in favor of fists), son says "Hold up...my eye." To which shorty in the pink responds in kind with, "F-ck your eye, ni--a." Dude's only feasible play at this point was to make a run for it while they were distracted. He did not.

7. We must point out that the girl in the pink top who swung the Arizona bottle (it's plastic, not that it matters) caught homeboy flush to the head. However, the second swing actually looks like it caught her fellow fighter in the red. It doesn't appear like girl in the pink really minded, just saying.

8. Son really should have gotten thee f-ck outta Dodge when he saw whoever it is laughing hysterically was taping this entire incident on their phone. It's 2013, not getting Woldstarred is a way of life.

9. Homeboy gets props for not laying hands on these out of pocket girls (women don't hit guys out of scorn, sorry). However, getting your @ss whipped on camera is lame.

Watch the video below. The struggle is very, very real.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4aSgStN4UI

[size=19pt]

Download the Video Here: : http://ning.it/11V3JOw[/size]
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Obiagu1(m): 2:04pm On May 09, 2013
Damn, see beating!

Ol'boy, these girls no dey smile at all oo shocked
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 09, 2013
I am soooooooooooooo proud of these girls s.

Mwah mwahhhh

Fight the cheating bastard not each other grin

Best vid ever

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 09, 2013
Arizona bottle na glass o
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2013
Shet!
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 09, 2013
sheyie2007: Shet!

Na you be that? grin
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I am soooooooooooooo proud of these girls s.

Mwah mwahhhh

Fight the cheating bastard not each other grin

Best vid ever
if you try it with me, I'll punch you in the stomach undecided
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 09, 2013
sheyie2007: if you try it with me, I'll punch you in the stomach undecided

Lol I'd b the video recorder while your gfs beat you to a pulp smiley wink
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lol I'd b the video recorder while your gfs beat you to a pulp smiley wink
after banging their heads together, I'll shove the recorder up your asss
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 09, 2013
Ladies, stop d violence on men, we are d rib dat got u in existence. embarassed sad angry
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by pomporiking: 5:46pm On May 09, 2013
Typical dumbass who thinks he's smart !!! You phuck both of them and they confront you that way,they obviously didn't come for a 3some.you run like a mad man
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 09, 2013
although cheating is wrong, if i was at the receiving end, i would have warned each of these gals that the minute they raise their hands on me, ITS ON! and would have knocked them both out. NONSENSE VID!

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by switdick(m): 6:30pm On May 09, 2013
Lmao.
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by its22078: 6:38pm On May 09, 2013
lol i dont condone violence at all but this vid was hilaaaarious
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by meeboid: 6:39pm On May 09, 2013
Mehn the dude is wrong but I cant Imagine myself standing there and recieving that. I go fight O.
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 09, 2013
My word! See mending.. Mods, front page pls.. Rotflmao
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by ikekings(m): 10:21pm On May 09, 2013
Wizard_of_Oz: My word! See mending.. Mods, front page pls.. Rotflmao
Lol... My brother mending no be small one ooo... grin grin grin
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by sauceEEP(m): 10:50pm On May 09, 2013
this one na general beating, but that guy na mumu.
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by Aklofs: 10:51pm On May 09, 2013
Try dat with me nd y'all ll be on d bed 4 a gud 3some
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by saintneo(m): 6:35am On May 10, 2013
Absolute nonsense. That guy fall my hand.....füçked some irresponsible girls......they had the effrontery to fight me......gonna knock some teeth out
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by justwise(m): 9:10am On May 10, 2013
I see some girls here praising those girls, will praise a man who beats a girl like this?
Re: [VIDEO] Guy Caught Cheating Pummeled By Chicks With Fists, Belt & Bottles by ccsexyluv: 2:04pm On May 10, 2013
LooooooooooooooL

(1) (Reply)

Police Parade Ikorodu Bank Robbers (PHOTOS) READ MORE: Http://www.naij.com/48028 / Man Who Kilked First Son For Ritual Caught Pics Shown / The Real Story Of Ishola Oyenusi; The Deadliest Nigeria's Armed Robber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.