Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari (44289 Views)

Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? / Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Holiday Photos Of Nadia Buari Looking Super Fit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by everyday: 2:31pm On May 10, 2013
She is sweet and beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 10, 2013
The over hyping these celeb got is 2much there are other beautiful ladies and gentlemen out there then u guys face only on the celeb dats why I love my lin lin #beauty of the day tinz grin # beauty of the day can still b done here sha ( ˘˘̯)
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by ohaleoghene(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2013
Jhulyan: and what if its true?...no be person born Nadia?

Every fine fair girl is always looking like Mr cork's ex

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by donpizzle1: 2:35pm On May 10, 2013
this is the height of aesthetics
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by locdog(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2013
this kind of bullshit will always be on first page
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour:
bruh, nobody is saying light-skin is tha shixt here........ grin

ur right abt 1 thing tho, there's no Ewe Ghanaian or Ga Ghanaian, they'r all Ghanaians, if u get the drift grin

I hear that, bruddah..

Everyone fi Ghana a Ghanaian, chale. Eti sien. Dun noe. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 2:45pm On May 10, 2013
locdog: this kind of bullshit will always be on first page

It will, because we have a group of demented dunderheads as ''moderators''.

I posted a thread many days ago in the Politics section detailing the huge influx of foreign investment into the country, in order to sensitize the masses. It never made front page despite many contributors openly pleading with the mods to do so.

https://www.nairaland.com/1249139/foreign-investors-pour-into-nigeria

The mods completely ignored it.

It is this LIGHT SKIN WORSHIPPING OR.GY OF SLAVERY AND COLONISED SELF-ABASEMENT, SELF-RENUNCIATION AND IDIOCY, that the so called ''moderators'' see fit to infest our space with.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk: [size=15pt]What a disgusting line up of self-loathing, ignorant, light skin worshipping conditioned black slaves.[/size]

By courtesy of nothing more than her 'LIGHT SKIN', a passable, unremarkable, run-of-the-mill, pale woman who wouldn't get a second glance in any country of similar hue, becomes, in the eyes of our resident, conditioned, colonised, ignorant black slaves ''EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL''. ''THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IN NOLLYWOOD''.

[size=15pt]Hand me a bucket. I think I need to PUKE![/size]

You're a fake, phony, and a fraud.

Stop spewing that Afrocentric consciousness when you've already sold your soul and cotton-picking mind for a nickle, bro... grin

We the black conscious brothers can see through ya shenanigans and we've already disowned you, bro bro.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by chriskwaku: 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
Scarpon: she is beautiful btw is she married? ?
NO she is not married. LOL are you interested?
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by tellwisdom: 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
Eating okro and u said that is sexy sad
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
in the news today: People are printing live guns from the internet while a group of 7 new yorkers heisted $45m frm ATM's without touching them AND you guys are here admiring superficial broads. Y'all need to look beyond nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by causewahala: 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
otumfour:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ur too weak to be dissed, so I'ma play wit u grin grin grin grin grin

Such strong response from the diss master who finds the truth a bit unpalatable to swallow! lipsrsealed I don't do childlish images. . . I do HARD COLD FACTS! wink
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2013
shymexx:

You're a fake, phony, and a fraud.

Stop spewing that Afrocentric consciousness when you've already sold your soul and cotton-picking mind for a nickle, bro... grin

We the black conscious brothers can see through ya shenanigans and we've already disowned you, bro bro.. undecided

You, a ''black consciousness brother'' who's been living in London for 35 years straight, is married to a white woman, and comes to NL to daily rubbish everything black and Nigerian, when he could be living with his beloved blacks in Nigeria and contributing to their development?

Hand me another bucket.

5 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by MrCork: 2:54pm On May 10, 2013
ohaleoghene:

Liar !

...sweeery i date only white females,light skin babes and half cast babes...why would i lie? undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by poke(m): 2:55pm On May 10, 2013
haa grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by noholdsbarred(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2013
She is so gorgeous!!!
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by supaeagles(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2013
ohaleoghene: Every fine fair girl is always looking like Mr cork's ex
LOL.....very true.....lets hope he's not a manti te'o though
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:
You, a ''black consciousness brother'' who's been living in London for 35 years, is married to a white woman, and comes to NL to daily rubbish everything black and Nigerian, when he could be living with his beloved blacks in Nigeria and contributing to their development?

Hand me another bucket.

Nah, I'm not 35, I'm about 95 years old. grin grin

And you know I'm a polygamist, don't you? So I'm not married to just one white woman, I'm married to about a dozen of them.

Just stick to what you know and stay munching the crumbs the kleptocrats are slinging your way... and their gratification that you do on here daily. You're not fooling anyone, bro. undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Ironi: 3:06pm On May 10, 2013
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with light skin?

No wonder Nigerians lead the world in skin bleeching.

Folks, this is a serious psychological disease. Some call it inferiority complex.

Every picture of a Nigerian girl posted here has been photoshoped to make their skin lighter.

Na wao, dark African mind.

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 10, 2013
fellis: She's half caste and 1/2 castes are usually very beautiful.

[size=2pt]I think she's a horrible actress though.[/size]
shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by spenx084(m): 3:14pm On May 10, 2013
She use to be my gf until she broke my heart. cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by gossipnevents: 3:15pm On May 10, 2013
Kairoseki77: Who is this girl??

She is Omo iya Olobi (Kolanut seller daughter ) grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 3:15pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
shocked shocked

I know.. Slavery complex in full effect. Malcolm X should reincarnate and come to Nigeria this time around before the people go over their cliff completely. LOST SET OF PEOPLE.

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 10, 2013
I really pity African, we have 200M people , the most populous African nation who think they are white or worship light skin, why are Nigerian so obsessed with light skin? Calling others charcoal and apes shocked shocked, Nigerian calling someone charcoal? Wonder shall never end, they went as far as peddling lies and myths about a specific ethnicity being light skinned lol

Anyway sha enjoy your light skin

[img]http://4.bp..com/-GhV7vZ-zk_g/TtWrU1rrRUI/AAAAAAAAC88/fhlacsLcpxA/s400/skin-colour-map-indigenous-people.png[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 10, 2013
Rossikk:

I know.. Slavery complex in full effect. Malcolm X should reincarnate and come to Nigeria this time around before the people go over their cliff completely. LOST SET OF PEOPLE.
I'm still shocked by her comment lipsrsealed embarassed
I weep for Africa

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Paspane: 3:19pm On May 10, 2013
mtcsheeeew wen person go get e own chic na undecided cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by fallingsky(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2013
Epitome of beauty
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by chriskwaku: 3:21pm On May 10, 2013
spenx084: She use to be my gf until she broke my heart. cry
Lol. you two should reconcile.
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm still shocked by her comment lipsrsealed embarassed
I weep for Africa

Africa? Leave Africa out of it please. I've met many Africans, including the darkest coloured ones from places like South Sudan. They don't have this mentality. Leave Africans out, please.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 10, 2013
She is beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
shocked shocked

Ehen is it not true?
Why you dey shine eye?
Re: Beautiful Pictures of Nadia Buari by Rossikk(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2013
fallingsky: Epitome of beauty

I see this is your first ever post on NL. Who sent you here to type this crap, Stormfront, Neo-nazis, or KKK? Epitome of your shiit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Flavour & Anna Banner Dedicate Their Daughter In Enugu (photo) / 'Brown Skin Girl' - Annie Idibia Glows In New Photo / Zazuh Zeh Crooner, Portable Angry As Insinstag Restricts His Account (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.