Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead (25571 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / You Caught Your Fiance/ Fiancee Cheating A Day To Your Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by slightlyMad(f): 5:57pm On May 09, 2013
I always believe women cheat as much as men do but i dont want to imagine my woman doing this.
I really dont go through my woman's phone but she once made a comment that got me suspecting a particular guy on her BBM.
as nature would have it, she was dead asleep while i was awake around 2am coding away.

her phone beeped from a ping. i ignored it, 2 minutes, it beeped again so i looked through to see if it was an emergency cos it was just too late for anyone to be awake and making sure others dont sleep too.

Well, it turned out to be this dude she has always been talking about, she once said if she was broke, this dude will give him whatever he wants without even asking to touch her "big lie, i said to myself"

so i decided to follow up on what could be going on btw them.
she is smart to always clear her history but that did not stop me this very night.

i replied, "hello, you are still awake?"
so we kept talking and i kept him on for like 30 minutes on generic discussions.
at the point where i believe he would never doubt whom he is on to
i started the harmless intimate talks
"i miss you", he replied "really?"
i said "yes nau", my girl uses "nau" after "yes" every time we chat so i used that to make him feel more comfi.
so i asked "when are we seeing"

he replied "we will talk abt that tomorrow"

my conclusion from that sentence is that he wants them to talk about "when to see", when they meet tomorrow.
meaning he interpreted "when are we seeing" as "when are we having sex"

so i took the giant leap from there by saying
"how i wish you were beside me here"
he replied, "but you always act like you dont enjoy it every time we have it"
then i said, "thats because you dont try to turn me on very well",
i stopped chatting with the psycho when he started asking some irritatingly dumb questions like "do you think my thing is always to weak for you?"

bottom line my babe woke up, asked me what i was doing with her fone.
I asked her "what is btw you and this guy"
she said nothing, ok, have u at anytime in the past had sex with him? she said no

so i showed her that chat conversation, then she started begging
crying like a baby with tears everywhere claiming guy was her ex "another big lie".
3am till like 11am, she wont stop crying and pleading to give her another chance.
she deleted the guy's contact in a bid to convince me

Well i did forgive her but i got back the key to my house from her.
my intention is to give her another chance and test her a month later.
well, 2 weeks later, she goofed.

we were arguing over something else when i noticed she was reaching for her phone and subconsciously i was pulling away from her, suddenly i became curious and wanted to go through her phone, but this time with her consent.
she claimed she needed to make a very important call, so i let her have it, only for her to dial her mum and she really wasn't passing across any important info other that the usual expected greetings, so i waited for her to conclude the call, we started the war of "let me see, no you cant see"

i really dont know what she was hiding so i decided to play a smart one, i acted like "whatever" and walked away
i left her to navigate to where ever she intends to navigate to on her fone for like 10 second, only to run back at her and dragging her phone from her, though she clamped it in her hands very hard, i managed to retrieve it
and behold on the screen
i saw "are you sure you want to delete this contact"
i clicked cancel, and it was the same old guy she cheated on me with.

she pleaded she wanted to get something back from him, thats why she added him back
Inside me, i am through with her.
but here is the twist, there are some attributes she has that i must confess is priceless.
the connection we both have is so strong that we look forward to seeing each other even when we part for 1 day, she is my kind of girl and very intelligent.
i have this very strict list of personal requirements my woman must have, up to 7 in the list
she has all 7, come add cheating to am.
i am an ardent believer that 90% women cheat but that she got caught does not mean whoever am gonna end up with wont be worse or even lack some of these attributes i desire.

Do you think i should forget her and i will find someone who wont cheat?
my time is ticking very fast to start trying this and that girl.
we have talked about it and she say it wont happen again

seeing that post on the homepage about the married dude whose wife was cheating got me thinking again
PLEASE DONT MAKE A JOKE OUT OF THIS.
Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by headtoto: 6:14pm On May 09, 2013
Put pepper into her yummy area.

8 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by khloedixie(f): 6:24pm On May 09, 2013
This is vry serious and I feel your pains, my question is these, what makes you think dat she won't cheat on you again with these guy since its d 2nd time she's doing it bt if you really love her, give her another chance and take it †̥☺ God. There is this prayer I normally pray if am having problem with my guy, I tell God dat if we r meant 4 each other, he should make our love grow stronger bt if we r not he should cause a problem 4 us dat we won't cm bck again, few of m frnds tried it n it worked 4 dem, I tink u should try it. I wish u all d best!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by its22078: 6:34pm On May 09, 2013
Of course you will find someone who wont cheat. Not everyone cheats despite what you think. Get out of the relationship and take some time out for yourself. Be prayerful the next time you enter into a relationship

4 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by nedu2000(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ntil she connives with her lover 2 kill you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 6:41pm On May 09, 2013
Op
Do u give it to her real good?
Am sure u lack somethings she finds in the other guy
Attention, we ladies likes ow men to b romantic, set us on surprises, u know her beta, u shld know wat she lacks
Bt check d emotional area aha

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Mcdondayan: 6:45pm On May 09, 2013
I feel for you OP, but i think you should let her be. Don't mind the tears, they call it emotional blackmail.

OP, BTW are you slightly mad?

13 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by vizboy(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2013
Ask for some space. And do some thinking you alone know the solution to ur problem. If you know u can be with her without her past coming in between u guys i would ask u to carry on. But if u know u cant forget about the past i would ask u to move on and search for someone better there are others out there better than her.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by butta(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2013
Op DUMp the stu.pid B.....itch...

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 09, 2013
@OP

- playing private detective on your partner, while not knowing what to do when you find incriminating evidence of foul play, was your MISTAKE #1

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman is. not acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

- staying with someone because of some priceless attributes that they possess, while disregarding the equally awful and very negative "qualities" that she possess, was your MISTAKE #3

- whether your next gf will possess the right attributes or not IS IRRELEVANT to the fact that this particular woman is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. the fact that your judgment is very clouded in this subject, is your MISTAKE #4

- talking about time ticking, and not wanting to try this and that girl,shows us that you are desperate and not thinking with your head right now. if you want to be with someone at all cost then by all means stay with this "obviously foul and wrong" girl, but that would ultimately be the reason for your MISTAKE #5

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE

181 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by OCTAVO: 6:59pm On May 09, 2013
OP,your girl is an adept cheater! leave her!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 7:04pm On May 09, 2013
Chai, c how u men are so quick to label her all sorts
Saints

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 7:13pm On May 09, 2013
Yen yen yen yen
Leave her
She's dis
She's dat
Those ones tellin u dat, I cld bet there so called babes/wives/gfs are chronic cheats and till date, dey still lickin there feet

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 09, 2013
Dyt: Chai, c how u men are so quick to label her all sorts
Saints

from the OP's post, how would "you" label this lady, if i may ask?

7 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by kambo(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2013
guy, dump tht cheap cheater like a hot iron and clean up ur life for d next better one to com into ur life... She wudve continued d game into Marraige probly if she wsnt caught.. More over its clear she aint really repentant of her atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Osama10(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2013
OP dump that girl very fast & if you marry her out of pity your REGRET will know no bounds.

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 8:08pm On May 09, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

from the OP's post, how would "you" label this lady, if i may ask?

Dat OP aint doin his job
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by WackyJ1(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

- playing private detective on your partner, while not knowing what to do when you find incriminating evidence of foul play, was your MISTAKE #1

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman isnot acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

- staying with someone because of some priceless attributes that they possess, while disregarding the equally awful and very negative "qualities" that she possess, was your MISTAKE #3

- whether your next gf will possess the right attributes or not IS IRRELEVANT to the fact that this particular woman is NOT RIGHT FOR YOU. the fact that your judgment is very clouded in this subject, is your MISTAKE #4

- talking about time ticking, and not wanting to try this and that girl,shows us that you are desperate and not thinking with your head right now. if you want to be with someone at all cost then by all means stay with this "obviously foul and wrong" girl, but that would ultimately be the reason for your MISTAKE #5

- forgiving someone who does NOT deserve forgiveness (or who does not really regret their act) was your FINAL MISTAKE
You gonna kill him now?

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by robonski15(m): 9:13pm On May 09, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP

- while confronting her she told you another lie to cover her deceitful behavior. that should have shown you what kind of ¤$£@%?)* (insert proper insult) that this woman isnot acting on that clue was your MISTAKE #2

Bros I hail u... U have said it all.. Case closed

8 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by richeyy(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2013
Old habits die hard. She's most def gonna cheat on you again. As per the qualities you see in her, I'm sure there are many girls who possess the same, even more. Cut her off good, she's not worth it.

BTW, what's she doing sleeping on your bed? U don pay her bride price? angry

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by 190: 9:42pm On May 09, 2013
ive come to understand that 90% of NIGERIAN GIRLS who uses blackberries are CHEATS! angry angry

Its a fact

32 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On May 09, 2013
190: ive come to understand that 90% of NIGERIAN GUYS who uses blackberries are CHEATS! angry angry

Its a fact

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by 190: 9:45pm On May 09, 2013
and for you OP

This is a chance for u 2 run wild

yippee yippe - disco that sket beee to the itch asap

dont let day break angry

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by 190: 9:46pm On May 09, 2013
dyt may Bird sh-i-t on your head for quoting and re-editing my post you hear angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 10:05pm On May 09, 2013
190: 190 may Bird sh-i-t on your head for calling my name you hear angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by sauceEEP(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2013
@ op,i wonder what your still doing with one who has clearly shown you that she can never be trusted. U've confirmed that she's a cheat, a liar so what else are you looking out for? you sound desperate, don't be decieved by your uncontrollable urge to see her even when u decide not to because its just a sex.,ual attraction. Ask yourself if you can put up with an unrepentant cheat, liar for the rest of your life, if your answer is in the affirmative then go ahead and marry her.

5 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2013
Dyt: Yen yen yen yen
Leave her
She's dis
She's dat
Those ones tellin u dat, I cld bet there so called babes/wives/gfs are chronic cheats and till date, dey still lickin there feet

dyt, shut up!

3 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 10:58pm On May 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: dyt, shut up!

Kingwax?
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by slightlyMad(f): 11:57pm On May 09, 2013
hmm. Thanks all for your contribution.
I have no problem letting go, i have dated up to 6 girls so far, her inclusive and i can tell you that i have solid evidence of cheating with each one of them.

Moreover the ease with which i am able to woo any girl i meet and have them come my place if i want, is the reason i believe you cant find a girl out there who wont cheat on you. cos am sure all these girls are in one relationship or the other

Right now, i am going through serious seductions with 2 of my very close friend's women. one married, one single
i have been able to overcome both so far by keeping my distance.

and someone pointed if i am lacking something. Sexually? No.
but am just not the calling type.
Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 4:14am On May 10, 2013
but am just not the calling type.

So u hardly give her attention and u came here rantin abt cheatin
Mtchewwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by LoveAmaka88(f): 5:08am On May 10, 2013
Don't take her back. You'll never feel comfortable. She's already proven that she'll cheat, expose you to disease, and lie point blank to your face. You'll wonder if your children are yours. Why not take time to build something with someone who is serious? She's obviously not ready for a real relationship.

10 Likes

Re: Caught My Fiancee Cheating, Should I Go Ahead by Dyt(f): 6:34am On May 10, 2013
^ are u available for d OP?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Assaults His Lover For Sleeping Over At Honourable's Birthday Party. Photo / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.