Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday (1073 Views)

Your Best Friends (2 Guys) Take This Picture With Your Fiancee (pic) / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / What Will You Do If Your Fiancee Does This On A Fateful Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by love5011: 6:03pm On May 09, 2013
It was shocking to me to find out that my fiancee does not know my birthday coming up in a few days, after telling her on a number of occasions. Even when hers, which i had to figure out myself, is my ATM PIN code. I really do love her but this act coupled with a no of other "i dont care" attitudes towards issues that concern me is really giving me headache. My birthday is a few days away, don't wanna tell her again, vexed that she doesn't know it but dunno what to do.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by NET1(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2013
This may not be a reason to fret after all o. Some peeps are just like that. However, on a very serious note, if she fails to be with you on your 'special' day, you might then have a reason to fret.

My advice: Just call your friends for the birthday and celebrate with them. Behave as if you don't care whether she comes or not. Let her hear it from someone else that you had a lil Birthday bash and maybe your friends probe her on her absence on that day.

Watch her reaction afterwards. That will tell you what to do - whether to dump her or still hang on with her.

.NET

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by DigitalSignal(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2013
You're not important in her life! Check your heart; do you feel that she loves you?
And again don't tell her anything; if she can't remember let her be!
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Princeparix(m): 10:48am On May 10, 2013
maybe she wants to suprise you
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2013
love5011: but this act coupled with a no of other "i dont care" attitudes towards issues that concern me is really giving me headache.

You should talk to her. There's no reason why she should forget your birthday. Some people're just forgetful, but if you've told her a number of times and quoting you, if she has a general "i don't care attitude toward things that concern you" then there's a problem. Watch how she acts on your birthday. Maybe she is trying to surprise you, but if not and she acts like she doesn't care, then you might want to rethink your r-ship...
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by love5011: 1:05pm On May 10, 2013
.NET:
This may not be a reason to fret after all o. Some peeps are just like that. However, on a very serious note, if she fails to be with you on your 'special' day, you might then have a reason to fret.

My advice: Just call your friends for the birthday and celebrate with them. Behave as if you don't care whether she comes or not. Let her hear it from someone else that you had a lil Birthday bash and maybe your friends probe her on her absence on that day.

Watch her reaction afterwards. That will tell you what to do - whether to dump her or still hang on with her.

.NET

Cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by love5011: 1:10pm On May 10, 2013
Yield:

You should talk to her. There's no reason why she should forget your birthday. Some people're just forgetful, but if you've told her a number of times and quoting you, if she has a general "i don't care attitude toward things that concern you" then there's a problem. Watch how she acts on your birthday. Maybe she is trying to surprise you, but if not and she acts like she doesn't care, then you might want to rethink your r-ship...

I'm seriously considering talking to her,cos like every other man, i need attention and affection which am not getting from her. Concerning the surprise from her, don't think its possible cos its obvious that she doesn't even know the date and am not ready to tell her. thanks all the same.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by love5011: 1:11pm On May 10, 2013
Princeparix: maybe she wants to suprise you

don't think so cos i can confirm to you that she doesn't know the date
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by love5011: 7:56pm On May 16, 2013
broke up with her on my birthday, last saturday. Realized that day that she never loved me all along. she's just a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by WorldwarIII: 11:57pm On May 16, 2013
I ll simply remind her.. People should stop complicating an already complicated life . angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Nobody: 12:47am On May 17, 2013
love5011: broke up with her on my birthday, last saturday. Realized that day that she never loved me all along. she's just a gold digger.

My questions are so:
- Where una 2 meet?
- Why didn't you see all those things before putting ring on her finger?

I would imagine a man (unless he is a mugu/learner) would only put a ring on a woman who is partly fanatical about him and has been consistently so for a measure of time.
This is something she should yearn (and earn) by virtue of her drive to intertwine with your live.

I cannot be arsed to put a ring on anyone who doesn't give 2 shits about my personal wellbeing.
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Nobody: 2:57am On May 17, 2013
It's not enough reason to conclude that she doesn't care. I've forgotten my own personal birthday before to remember 3 days later. Don't ask me how but it happened. undecided undecided. Some people are just not brought up to see birthdays as big deal. I'll definitely know my man's birthday, though! cool

The question here should be how much importance does she attach to her own birthday?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Mynd44: 5:44am On May 17, 2013
World war III: I ll simply remind her.. People should stop complicating an already complicated life . angry
I thought I was the only strange person here. Just a birthday and we are fretting?
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Nobody: 5:46am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
I thought I was the only strange person here. Just a birthday and we are fretting?

Birthdays are important angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Mynd44: 6:03am On May 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Birthdays are important angry
Sure they are but should they be a measure to measure care? I say no
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Nobody: 6:09am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:

Agree to disagree..

angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Mynd44: 8:18am On May 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Agree to disagree..

angry
Okay
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Nnekacherry: 8:50am On May 17, 2013
Mynd_44:

I dont think the OP is particularly botherd about the birthday..
I think it's her "I dont care" attitude thats bothering him..
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by Yoshiyuki(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2013
@OP, I can teach you a few tricks that will make your GF never forget your birthday ever again.

Simple, change your ATM pin from her birthday to YOUR birthday and give her your ATM card to go shopping.

Other tips include;

change the passwords on your phones to your birthday.
buy HER an expensive present on your birthday every year.
tattoo your birthday on your chest
Re: What Would You Do If You Found Out That Your "Fiancee" Does Not Know Ur Birthday by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:09pm On May 17, 2013
love5011: It was shocking to me to find out that my fiancee does not know my birthday coming up in a few days, after telling her on a number of occasions. Even when hers, which i had to figure out myself, is my ATM PIN code. I really do love her but this act coupled with a no of other "i dont care" attitudes towards issues that concern me is really giving me headache. My birthday is a few days away, don't wanna tell her again, vexed that she doesn't know it but dunno what to do.
erm.. I learnt that being a genius comes from d lady's gene! Pls, dnt start a journey to producing generations of dunces!

U told her severally and she kept forgettin!! Bros, how abt a brain scan?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried About My Girlfriend's Sudden Interest In Astrology? / You Shouldnt Be Having Sex If Dont Know These Things.. / Why Are Guys Always The Cheat In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.