Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Stock Brokers In Nigeria? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Brokers In Nigeria? (40584 Views)

List Of Suspended Nigerian Stock Brokers / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker / Approved List Of Nigerian Stock Brokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Pelican(m): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2007
Someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since February, a youngman whom I know personally, (I still prefer to withold his name for now) made me understand that, against my believe, he is actually an agent to SUPRA COMMERCIAL TRUST LTD. Meanwhile he has been operating with me under the name SEBVIC INVESTMENTS LTD.

He told me I cannot operate my portfolio because SUPRA is on suspension. I have stock worth millions of Naira with him.

Please who knows about this body? What can I do in a situation like this because it is causing me a lot of stress.

Thanks.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by CYBERMIST(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2007
@Pelican

I would warn u to tread very carefully with ur man this .Call supera and ask them what up with them, or go to SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION WEBSITE.

Use Google to find their site and check list of houses that are still operating. I have had I know. sebvic and i dont trust them.

This is a warning from a broker. Please protect ur investmenst.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Pelican(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
CYBERMIST:

@Pelican

I would warn u to tread very carefully with your man this .Call supera and ask them what up with them, or go to SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION WEBSITE.

Use Goggle to find their site and check list of houses that are still operating. I have had I know. sebvic and i don't trust them.

This is a warning from a broker. Please protect your investments.

Cybermist thanks for your concern. I have actually gone to CSCS but could not locate any of the accounts based on the number on my documents. However I reasoned he might have been fraudulent in a way by putting my investments with the so-called SUPRA under his own name. But has anyone heard of this name before or know anything about them? I am not resting on my oars however.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by CYBERMIST(m): 1:22pm On Jul 11, 2007
@Pelican

Supra used to be but is now no more cos of the recapitalization. U need to find out which house merged or acquired them.

As for sebvic be very very careful. i will try and see if i came help u track them down and will give u their location.
Protect ur investment
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by tellmemore(m): 1:19pm On Jul 12, 2007
@ushang
I have visited your site and called your guys in P.H, they referred me to another branch and its phone number in Asaba since I stay in warri. They are processing my cscs at the moment. I hope doing business with you guys will be worth it. I needed the info anyway because the %age stock brokers around here charge is high.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by otokx(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2007
I hope cashcraft does not mess up this time around; but why can't they respond to their emails is what bothers me the most? Has anyone heard of valuelinesecuritiesltd?
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Pelican(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2007
Thanks again cybermist. I will really apprecaite your assistance.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by tellmemore(m): 9:10am On Jul 14, 2007
otokx:

I hope cashcraft does not mess up this time around; but why can't they respond to their emails is what bothers me the most? Has anyone heard of valuelinesecuritiesltd?

@otokx
How did they messup? I need to know because they are processing my CSCS right now.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by hitsales(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2007
Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting on this site. i find it really cool and I spent like two hours surfing this site. It got lots of intersting infos and everything you need to get started on the right track.

Anywayz, what brought me on here is because I was searching for a good stockbroking firm and a reliable stockbroker that's got "utmost good faith" in the business of Stockbroking. We all know what it is like in the Nigerian game of business( cool just being careful that's all). the Stock Exchange has improved and it's now fertile ground for one to "sow" and "reap" and that's what Imma up to.

So please, if there's anyone who knows anyone or any good stockbroking firm (including the address of The Nigerian Stock Exchange) or stockbroker(s), please do contact on the following, (signature),

Uche Ikechukwu B
miko_ik@yahoo.com
0802 746 0192.

i'll be candidly be glad if I get a call or an email,

Michael B,
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by mayorking(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hi every one,
I recently moved to the City of Jos and made a decision to be buying shares consistently monthlt of about #10k per month.I have checked some websites of stockbrokers and found that many of them want you to spend huge amount of money at a time say,#1million or so.Do anybody know a stock broker that I can use that will be able to help with my plans?
I dumped cashcraft in the past because they did not carry out my mandate on time making me miss the purpose of my transaction entirely so please dont suggest them.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by mauogbuji(f): 4:53pm On Aug 14, 2007
Good day All,I am so impressed witth this topic. I think we should also talk about mutual funds that are convinent for people to invest into without any stress,buying shares is very good and buying mutual funds is very good also, and i think we should go through www.armdiscoveryfund.com i know most of us must have heard about it.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by mauogbuji(f): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2007
maryorking,good day, i got your what you have just said,in mutuals funds,with the minimum of 10thousand naira you can start up an investment and can also make an additional deposit every month for your dreams to be realised. if you want more infomation go through this website www.armdiscoveryfund.com.(email ngogbuji2001@yahoo.ca) for more info
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by mauogbuji(f): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2007
Thank you
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by senetee(m): 11:38am On Aug 15, 2007
Hi all,
does anyone have any experience with Afrinvest? I would like to try them out. Please share your experiences with them if you do have.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by uche1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2007
Plz how can someone get online job from Nigeria

@ HOTSTEPPER I sent you an e-mail.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by mayorking(m): 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2007
Hi mauogbuji,
I have been on the ARM website for some time and I think it is just perfect for me.Thanks for your reply it is well appreciated!
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Yembim(f): 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
I have a friend I can recommend to you. I am only recommending him because i have benefited from his services basically, talking from experience. I gave him N200k in April 2005 and as of Dec 2006, my investment was worth over N600k apart from dividends and bonus issues I received within this period. I need not give you current figures.

you can reach him on 08029155465, his name is Idowu Akinwande. I am certain that you won't regret talking to him.

Yembim
8040247, 08023449717
yem_bim@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by spicie: 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hello house, Please what can you say about these stock brokers: SIGMA and ATP SECURITIES AND FUNDS? I heard about them and want to start bussiness with them.
kindly help.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by mayorking(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
Yembim,
You spoke so convincingly !I guess you are really talking from experience.
I will actually call this guy and see what he has to offer,expecially since I am now far from Lagos the centre of activities.You need not talk on current figures?I guess it must be huge given the current bulls on the market.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by valhalla: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2007
@ All

Pls, can someone help with information on Sterling Assets Management Trusts Limited? I am about to go into an agreement with them and this involves a loan and assaets management of about N1 million.

pls let me know the kind of people they are b4 I go and make a mistake o!!!

pls respond.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by sdaramola(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2007
Hi Parababe,
nice to read your posting. I'm an investment banker with Union Capital Markets Limited in lagos. On the issue of shares, i would like to get in touch with you maybe on phone or personally so as to discuss. This is my email ad: sdaramola7@yahoo.com or 08033157987. My name is Simeon. Waiting to hear from u. Thanks.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Prince22(m): 1:17am On Sep 26, 2007
Parababe,

Try PIVOT, at Elephant Cement house opposite Ikeja Secretariate at the back of LTV 8 Alausa IKEJA

They will treat u better.

Guidian, direction. forcasting, Monitoring etc.

All u will enjoy.

Feed me back @ biorem22@yahoo.com
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by igetwicked: 12:50pm On Feb 29, 2008
Hello People

Can someone give me the telephone number for Cashcraft in Abuja or Lagos please.For over one month I have been trying to get my money out and all I hear is stories.In the last 3 days my account officer's mobile has been off.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by SavvyLanre: 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Be Warned, and again i say be warned,  CASHTHIEVES are out there.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118241.0.html#msg2032949
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Pennywise(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2008
@seun
I'm begging you in the name of whatever God you believe in not to invest in the stock market. As an outsider, you will most likely not make any money. You should especially not invest your life savings in the stock market.

Do you want to start a business? We can help you with brainstorming; we can help you to discover business ideas that you'll be able to execute just fine with just your brain and your hands. So your destiny will be in your hands. please don't throw away your valuable capital. I know you must have labored one way or the other for it.
I cant believe seun said this. He should be hanged.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by obxddon(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2008
ggfdg frgdfg
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by obxddon(m): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2008
xbfb dgdg
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by kenny419: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2008
Am into the stock market in Nigeria, but most of the shares bought are directly from the bank and the certificate have been sent to me, i do not deal with any broker, am the only one involved and i have my share certificate here with me in USA, i did that because am scared of putting my shares into any broker i dont know too well plus am buying them for long term purpose, i need someone to advice me if this is right, also do you think its wise to invest into the short time shares of buying and selling while i live abroad? a quick reply to my questions will be higly appreciated
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by peterfisy: 7:07pm On May 22, 2008
holle

I'm very new to the stoke make and I'm intrested it investing some money in the market for a good return can anyone advice me how I can buy or introduce me to a good broker
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by Margs(f): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2008
I hear leadcapital has very good services. they just went through some kind of re-branding - customer service unit, well structured processes. i am about to speak with a marketer from their firm and looks like they really care about meeting my objectives: www.leadcapitalng.com
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by abujabooks(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2008
I can recommend Citi Investment Capital Ltd.
Re: Stock Brokers In Nigeria? by luwadmusic(f): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2008
I am interested in finding a genuinely Certified StockBroker who is a high risk taker to invest for me in 'PENNY STOCKS'
Need reply ASAP.

Tanx.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Loses N260,000 To T.W.I.N.K.A.S, Says It's His Wedding Money. / Buhari's Declaration for Second Term Crashes Stock Market to 3 month low / 6 Things You Must Do To Raise Money For Your Business In 2021 - Nairametrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.