Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS (6338 Views)

I Saw This In My Student's Note Book Today. Who Can Explain Please? (photo) / See The Two Words No Dictionary Can Explain The Difference Between Them. / 10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 6:19pm On May 09, 2013
NO ENGLISH DICTIONARY HAS BEEN ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS COMPLETE AND FINISH :
Some people said there is no difference between COMPLETE AND FINISH , but there is :-
when you married the right woman you are COMPLETE :
but when you married the wrong woman you are FINISHED :
And when your right woman catch you with another woman you are COMPLETELY FINISHED :
Then when you catch your wrong woman with another man you are FINISHED COMPLETELY :
Guys did you have any other explanation about this two words COMPLETE AND FINISH ?

2 Likes

Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 2:20pm On May 19, 2013
bahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy You got it right O!
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 4:28pm On May 20, 2013
texanomaly: bahahahahaha!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy You got it right O!
haha

1 Like

Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 4:56pm On May 20, 2013
It only said I got mail. That is all. Don't know how to check.
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2013
texanomaly: It only said I got mail. That is all. Don't know how to check.
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 5:12pm On May 20, 2013
oh
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 9:42pm On May 20, 2013
Whetin' u say in email?
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 5:44am On May 21, 2013
texanomaly: Whetin' u say in email?
all the best
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by Nobody: 8:31am On May 21, 2013
emma_best2000: I send u mail on Sunday Texanomaly did u got it ?
omor dis ur Grammer na die, DID YOU GOT IT? Abeg no go curse accident for road oo, with your Gbagaun!!
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by Nobody: 9:33am On May 21, 2013
@OP: candid advice frm a brotha. You seriously need to work on your English. I doubt that you can woo any decent girl with your abysmal lexicon, It's such a turn-off. Your tenses are all over the place. Put some work in
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by Dygeasy(m): 11:30am On May 21, 2013
texanomaly: Whetin' u say in email?
, i dont think you are safe. Dont bother reading it and save yourself the stress of going through unnecessary head ache from complete gbagauns that can finish you life. cheesy grin
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 21, 2013
No dictionary can explain the difference between this thread and funny. grin
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 3:51pm On May 21, 2013
haters dey too much here lol ...
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by kayking01(f): 4:01pm On May 21, 2013
Can't stop laughing...buhahaaaaa
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 7:38pm On May 21, 2013
Dygeasy: , i dont think you are safe. Dont bother reading it and save yourself the stress of going through unnecessary head ache from complete gbagauns that can finish you life. cheesy grin

LOL Very dramatic. "finish life" Thanks. I'll be careful.
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 7:45pm On May 21, 2013
emma_best2000: let me rewrite what I wrote in the mail in Chinese language , then any Chinese around u over there can explain the words to u 虽然我还没见过你但是我喜欢你我想认识你

smiley 我有男朋友了。他住在積木。
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 3:21am On May 22, 2013
texanomaly:

smiley 我有男朋友了。他住在積木。
那好的. 我祝你每天都开心的 .
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by mcdokwe(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2013
Wizee: omor dis ur Grammer na die, DID YOU GOT IT? Abeg no go curse accident for road oo, with your Gbagaun!!
yours isn't any better
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2013
emma_best2000: 那好的. 我祝你每天都开心的 .

谢谢你......愿上帝保佑你
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 11:33pm On May 22, 2013
texanomaly:

谢谢你......愿上帝保佑你
不用谢上帝保佑你也 .
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 3:35pm On May 23, 2013
emma_best2000: 不用谢上帝保佑你也 .

抱歉。你是穆斯林吗?如果是这样,我彪没有不敬。如果你是基督徒,为什么不说祝福你呢?
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2013
texanomaly:

抱歉。你是穆斯林吗?如果是这样,我彪没有不敬。如果你是基督徒,为什么不说祝福你呢?
你看不出来吗 ? 我的名字已经说的我是基督徒呢,说的保佑或者祝福都是一样的意思,口问你呢这些中文是你自己写或者有人帮你呢 ?
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 3:32am On May 24, 2013
How about I write in English? Why can't I mention God? Especially if you are Christian. Btw, How is emma Best Christian? Am I reading a different bible than u?
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 6:07am On May 24, 2013
lol
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by texanomaly(f): 11:05am On May 24, 2013
okay. I didn't know that Emma was short for Emmanuel. Never heard that nickname. I learned something new. I prefer English. Google translator doesn't always translate correctly. Besides, there is not necessarily a "Chinese" language. China has many different dialects.

I am trying to learn Pidgin. Lagos Pidgen. My bf is surprised at how fast I'm catching on. It is a fun language. That is why I am here on NL. I am learning "well well" LOL. I practice my accent and pronunciation on him, his family and his friends. He either laughs and says, "No, no, no," or "you got it right." Both make him smile. I love to see him smile.
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by emmabest2000(m): 11:53am On May 24, 2013
texanomaly: okay. I didn't know that Emma was short for Emmanuel. Never heard that nickname. I learned something new. I prefer English. Google translator doesn't always translate correctly. Besides, there is not necessarily a "Chinese" language. China has many different dialects.

I am trying to learn Pidgin. Lagos Pidgen. My bf is surprised at how fast I'm catching on. It is a fun language. That is why I am here on NL. I am learning "well well" LOL. I practice my accent and pronunciation on him, his family and his friends. He either laughs and says, "No, no, no," or "you got it right." Both make him smile. I love to see him smile.
Ok
Re: NO DICTIONARY CAN EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENT BTW THE TWO WORDS by Necsy: 12:08pm On May 24, 2013
emma_best2000: NO ENGLISH DICTIONARY HAS BEEN ABLE TO EXPLAIN THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO WORDS COMPLETE AND FINISH :
Some people said there is no difference between COMPLETE AND FINISH , but there is :-
when you married the right woman you are COMPLETE :
but when you married the wrong woman you are FINISHED :
And when your right woman catch you with another woman you are COMPLETELY FINISHED :
Then when you catch your wrong woman with another man you are FINISHED COMPLETELY :
Guys did you have any other explanation about this two words COMPLETE AND FINISH ?

yea! 2 finish means, 2 end somtin. While complete means, 2 end 2 detail

(1) (Reply)

Nestle Nigeria Siwes Aptitude Test / Uniport Post Utme(new Date Announced) / EKSU Sacked 1000 Lecturers: Nigerians React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.