Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision (1176 Views)

How many Pvssy You Don Kill This Year Now? / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / My Girl-freind Has Been Lying To Me For A Year Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 6:55pm On May 09, 2013
I love my gal so much and she loves me,though we have been at distance 4 long,now she passed her jamb,i am afraid of losing her,i am a graduate,and i want to marry her,i hv been tinking of engaging her wit a ring,i just dnt knw hw to mak her nt be distractd,please help me with ur advice,also on the roles i supose to play on her at this stage,finacial and otherwise,please help
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by mecussey(m): 9:05pm On May 09, 2013
Bros, with ur insecurity, you have already lost her. If you dont want to lose her, just pump her...but if she is below 20, then do it at ur own risk.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by richeyy(m): 9:41pm On May 09, 2013
onyxdistinct: I love my gal so much and she loves me,though we have been at distance 4 long,now she passed her jamb,i am afraid of losing her,i am a graduate,and i want to marry her,i hv been tinking of engaging her wit a ring,i just dnt knw hw to mak her nt be distractd,please help me with ur advice,also on the roles i supose to play on her at this stage,finacial and otherwise,please help

Op: So make she no pass UTME because you "rov" her? Something is wrong with you. And by the way, any engagement ring now is gonna be a mistake. She hasn't said she's leaving you, keep being the boyfriend you are, support her studies if you can and if she's truly yours, providence will bring you together.

1 Like

Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by miccodb(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2013
kiss her goodbye to snipers like me.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by ChideraFavour(m): 12:06am On May 10, 2013
Ha! gettn admission is it not a change of an improvement? Oh u would hv prefer her an illiterate house wife shey? Is d same u wll com bak here 2 complain abt her liability. Pls u hv 2 b optimistic jooh!
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 7:58am On May 10, 2013
I strongly suport her schuling,i even persuaded her to get jamb form,i helpd mak her choices of skul and institution.i just need advice on hw to stil keep her while in skul,cnt aford to lose her,thanks for ur advice
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by Mynd44: 8:01am On May 10, 2013
There is not much you can do now bro. You should realise that before she got into Uni, she could have cheated and she did not (well assuming) and if she really cares about you, she would not.

Insecurity ends relationships faster than any other thing so just continue supporting her and lookout for what happens next
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 8:01am On May 10, 2013
richeyy:

Op: So make she no pass UTME because you "rov" her? Something is wrong with you. And by the way, any engagement ring now is gonna be a mistake. She hasn't said she's leaving you, keep being the boyfriend you are, support her studies if you can and if she's truly yours, providence will bring you together.
thank u so much..i strongly suport her schooling,just cnt aford to lose her to anothr guy.i love her.and she lovs me
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2013
@op thot your a graduate, you still have inferiority. Man grow up, let her xperience the world outside, if she's your noting is going to drift the love she has for you. And please dont choke her too much,bcoz she might think you desperate to get her hooked
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 9:57am On May 10, 2013
Mynd_44: There is not much you can do now bro. You should realise that before she got into Uni, she could have cheated and she did not (well assuming) and if she really cares about you, she would not.

Insecurity ends relationships faster than any other thing so just continue supporting her and lookout for what happens next
thank u so much bro,wondrfl.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2013
Wizee: @op thot your a graduate, you still have inferiority. Man grow up, let her xperience the world outside, if she's your noting is going to drift the love she has for you. And please dont choke her too much,bcoz she might think you desperate to get her hooked
thank u 4 d infor,i appreciate
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by temmytujay: 2:14pm On May 10, 2013
Distance doesn't ruin a relationship, doubts do.. grow up dude
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by fruityjojo(f): 4:22pm On May 10, 2013
Eya. U guys sayin d op should grow up are really inconsiderate! Talkin lyk u didn't attend a Nigeria uni. Am a student rite now nd I know wat enterin a uni does 2 a gal EXPECIALLY if she stays in school hostels, or alone. Hmmmm u should have a Heart 2 Heart talk with her now, let her see how u mean well 4 her future if she wants gurrantee nd ur ready 4 it then u can go nd have a lil formal intro with her family. Wish u good luck dear.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2013
fruityjojo: Eya. U guys sayin d op should grow up are really inconsiderate! Talkin lyk u didn't attend a Nigeria uni. Am a student rite now nd I know wat enterin a uni does 2 a gal EXPECIALLY if she stays in school hostels, or alone. Hmmmm u should have a Heart 2 Heart talk with her now, let her see how u mean well 4 her future if she wants gurrantee nd ur ready 4 it then u can go nd have a lil formal intro with her family. Wish u good luck dear.
thank u xo much dear,that is exactly my feeling u captured,her mum and siblings knwz we r togethr,bt nt to marriage levl yet,so am just seeking 4 wa to do to make sure she rmain mine and faithfl,....do i just free her to c wa happens? Just tinking....
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by robonski16: 7:22am On May 11, 2013
@ op dis is serious... Once a girl enters a university in this modern times she will definately change... Am talking by so many experiences..

She will be vulnerable and do what she is not suppose to do because she has nobody to monitor her and she wants to move with the flow..

Just assume in your mind that u have lost her... But still be the caring guy that u are...

But DON'T over check on her like always wanting to know where she is, what she is doing right now and so on.. If u do this she will be fed up with u... Just give her a little space but call her once a while and do visit her too...
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by Serendipity: 7:50am On May 11, 2013
Sponsoring a girl in the university with the intention of marrying her may be your greatest undoing.
I can only train any girl that is not my wife in the uni just as a human being that needs help and not as my wife to be. Why?
Chances are that she might go there, maybe in her studentship meet another person that she thinks is better than you in any facet.
============
So any girl I will train in the uni will be free to choose whomever she likes, while I will also on my own be looking for other prospective mates.
If ultimately after studies she still finds me desirable then so be it. Otherwise, she and I will part ways.
========
At bottom, I will train with no conditions attached as I would want one to marry me simply out of pity OR because she feels indebted to me because I sponsored her in school.
========
It's unfortunate that marriage now is more like a busineess and like politics, is all about what one can gain. That's why a girl can dump a pauper for a richer guy and a guy too can dump a girl because of other things she found in another woman.
======
At any rate, such arrangements hve worked for some just few people.
==========
Let me stress, that anybody that doesn't believe in something ---- GOd, Karma etc may not stick with you in time of distress.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by Serendipity: 7:53am On May 11, 2013
Again, this girl while in uni may have many admirers that she will keep simultaneously with you , some for taking out, some as a apare tyre, some for recharge cards etc.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by dhrey: 3:21pm On May 11, 2013
Try ur best and leave the rest to God.

1 Like

Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by Serendipity: 9:21am On May 12, 2013
Use ur senses
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 12:50pm On May 12, 2013
robonski16: @ op dis is serious... Once a girl enters a university in this modern times she will definately change... Am talking by so many experiences..

She will be vulnerable and do what she is not suppose to do because she has nobody to monitor her and she wants to move with the flow..

Just assume in your mind that u have lost her... But still be the caring guy that u are...

But DON'T over check on her like always wanting to know where she is, what she is doing right now and so on.. If u do this she will be fed up with u... Just give her a little space but call her once a while and do visit her too...

,tankz so much 4 d advice,i appreciate
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2013
Serendipity: Sponsoring a girl in the university with the intention of marrying her may be your greatest undoing.
I can only train any girl that is not my wife in the uni just as a human being that needs help and not as my wife to be. Why?
Chances are that she might go there, maybe in her studentship meet another person that she thinks is better than you in any facet.
============
So any girl I will train in the uni will be free to choose whomever she likes, while I will also on my own be looking for other prospective mates.
If ultimately after studies she still finds me desirable then so be it. Otherwise, she and I will part ways.
========
At bottom, I will train with no conditions attached as I would want one to marry me simply out of pity OR because she feels indebted to me because I sponsored her in school.
========
It's unfortunate that marriage now is more like a busineess and like politics, is all about what one can gain. That's why a girl can dump a pauper for a richer guy and a guy too can dump a girl because of other things she found in another woman.
======
At any rate, such arrangements hve worked for some just few people.
==========
Let me stress, that anybody that doesn't believe in something ---- GOd, Karma etc may not stick with you in time of distress.
Cheers.
wel said,wel noted,tnx a lot.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 12, 2013
robonski16: @ op dis is serious... Once a girl enters a university in this modern times she will definately change... Am talking by so many experiences..

@ op,igñore this. One man's experience isn't enough to generalize.

When you assume in ur mind that u have lost a relationshp then you wil loose it.

Pls, NO önce in a while calls,the bedrock of any relationshp is communication,with that you wil knw if shes stil with u and when shes drifting away.

Lastly i will say u get her views abt spending her life with you,u sound like shes doing u a favour by dating you. You really have to man up. Do the little you can,dont 'overdo',tins that even if she leaves, u wil stil be happy u did them for her. Dnt forget to pray,its nt by ur might.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by iebanehita(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2013

Not all Girls.
You are jt generalising. I knw of a grl dt went thru d uni n is currently serving n stil a virgin.
Its only grls wit loose morals or v bn heart-broken or nt sure of d future of dier present rltnshp b4 gainin admsn dt engages in illict affairs.

@OP.... Dn't b d sponsor of r educatn. She gat parents. Jt b d supportiv dude n CONSTANTLY RE-SSURE her that 'you love her n plans spendin d rest of ur life wit her.'
Women cannot be tired of hearing that.
We r in d SAME SHOE.....@OP
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 6:56am On May 13, 2013
iebanehita:

Not all Girls.
You are jt generalising. I knw of a grl dt went thru d uni n is currently serving n stil a virgin.
Its only grls wit loose morals or v bn heart-broken or nt sure of d future of dier present rltnshp b4 gainin admsn dt engages in illict affairs.

@OP.... Dn't b d sponsor of r educatn. She gat parents. Jt b d supportiv dude n CONSTANTLY RE-SSURE her that 'you love her n plans spendin d rest of ur life wit her.'
Women cannot be tired of hearing that.
We r in d SAME SHOE.....@OP
wondrfle,realy wondrfle..i am realy getn a clue,tanx so much gud friend,i appreciate xo mach,GOD BLES U.
Re: We Hav Been In Lov For A Year, Now She's Gaining Admision by onyxdistinct(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2013
chidyhels:
@ op,igñore this. One man's experience isn't enough to generalize.

When you assume in ur mind that u have lost a relationshp then you wil loose it.

Pls, NO önce in a while calls,the bedrock of any relationshp is communication,with that you wil knw if shes stil with u and when shes drifting away.

Lastly i will say u get her views abt spending her life with you,u sound like shes doing u a favour by dating you. You really have to man up. Do the little you can,dont 'overdo',tins that even if she leaves, u wil stil be happy u did them for her. Dnt forget to pray,its nt by ur might.
woow,i'm impressd,tanx xo mach 4 that clue,GOD BLES U gurl.

(1) (Reply)

Warning For Men!!! / Is Blessing The Kind Of A Girl A Man Should Trust Or Marry? / Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Satisfy His Gf Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.