Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? (5089 Views)

My Mother Gets Annoyed And Irritated When I Say I Wanna Marry A Rich Man / How Do I Dissuade My Galfriend Frm Takn Taekwondo Lessons,i'm Gettn Scared! / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 11:07pm On May 09, 2013
I actually regret complimenting this guy's shirt! undecided
Ok! 3 weeks back I saw this guy(a church member who happens to be my dept head) with this Long sleeve shirt. It was new and I liked the design, so I complimented him. Well, that was where I went wrong because for the past 3 weeks I have being haunted for not less than 15 days with this same shirt on him!
The most annoying part is that ever since then, he keeps popping up at my house, uninvited with this same shirt day by day! I mean,this shirt stinks already! It's so bad that I have to open my curtains each time he comes to let out d odour and he doesn't not seem to have noticed on his part.
One major problem is that he is hitting on me and I don't like him. He had actually being doing dat since mid last year, and then I remember I grew cold on him just to dissuade him and it worked, he kept off my tail(or at least that was what I thought).Regrettably, I went ahead with my big mouth and complimented his shirt, now he won't let me be.
If I could just get him to stop coming to my house everyday... Wow!
And for the records the shirt is now like scary movie to me( especially with the accompanying odour undecided)
What on earth do I do now? I am tired, did I tell you he was @ my house again today?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Lovetinz(m): 12:10am On May 10, 2013
Would have been ok if you titled your post 'Why does My guy..' rather than 'Why do guys..'

As for your stinking stalker, ask him whether he just got a job with the waste disposal board and come back to post his comments and the look on his face here.

As for you. How many times have I told you to complement men. Not compliment them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 12:22am On May 10, 2013
Lovetinz: Would have been ok if you titled your post 'Why does[b]My guy[/b]..' rather than 'Why do guys..'

As for your stinking stalker, ask him whether he just got a job with the waste disposal board and come back to post his comments and the look on his face here.

As for you. How many times have I told you to complement men. Not compliment them?

Okay:
1. He is not "my Guy". In short, that would be a taboo!
2. cheesy cheesy. That would be downright funny and completely wicked of me...
3. Complement wat! I don't think I'll even haave the patience to do dat.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by jhydebaba(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2013
Lmao cheesy the guy actually tot u gave him the green light with ur compliment cheesy just try and compliment him again, this time, tell him he stinks more than a pig cheesy he'll surely desist.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Nobody: 1:45am On May 10, 2013
lolz
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 7:06am On May 10, 2013
jhydebaba: Lmao cheesy the guy actually tot u gave him the green light with ur compliment cheesy just try and compliment him again, this time, tell him he stinks more than a pig cheesy he'll surely desist.

Seriously, he stinks worse than a pig. And other people keep telling him he is the finest guy @ church shocked. To me, he isn't anyway, worse still, with that attitude. shocked
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 10, 2013
Buy him another shirt.

And are you seriously telling me that because of this PIG hitting on you, ALL GUYS wear clothing repeatedly for days? Is everything ok? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Princeparix(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2013
which college of education you dey?--naija boyz got swag>na ur so-called-departmental-church-house guy wey d fall hands
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by swtchicgurl: 7:36am On May 10, 2013
sexkillz: Buy him another shirt.

And are you seriously telling me that because of this PIG hitting on you, ALL GUYS wear clothing repeatedly for days? Is everything ok? undecided

Op, buy him another shirt. Show some sisterly love, tell him u 'love' him like a brother and that u're worried he comes too often except he's coming to see one of ur siblings.
Ladies, lets learn to say our minds nicely and mean it.
Don't call him a pig because u don't knw tomorrow.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Nobody: 8:16am On May 10, 2013
YOU LIE
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Mynd44: 8:22am On May 10, 2013
If his shirt stinks here is a little thought....Tell the MOFO!!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by dopeJemi: 8:30am On May 10, 2013
Lovetinz: Would have been ok if you titled your post 'Why does My guy..' rather than 'Why do guys..'

In other words, u r saying compLiment is wrong and compLement is d right word/spelLing.. Is it?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 8:49am On May 10, 2013
sexkillz: Buy him another shirt.

I didn't just say that only because of him. I have also noticed some guys do that especially with their night wears. They over wear these things to the point of... However, I am wrong to generalize it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by greedie1(f): 8:56am On May 10, 2013
u don't have to let him into ur house u know?? so don't say he is forcing himself on u.

he likes u, u complimented his shirt, he decided to wear it more often and hope u ll lyk him lyk u lyk his shirt....

i find it hard to believe dat a guy trying to impress a girl ll wear a shirt repeatedly without washing it...

i dont want to say something is wrong with ur organ of smell.... pigs deserve love too.

if u don't want him, send him on his way. u r a lady, u don't need to be told wat to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by yuzedo: 9:22am On May 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by wonlasewonimi: 9:27am On May 10, 2013
Fabreeze him from behind.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by richeyy(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2013
@op: what makes you think he wears the same shirt everyday? angry He prolly has loads of them grin

And if you too shy to tell him he stinks, try covering your nose and mumbling all through the time he's around you
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2013
richeyy: @op: what makes you think he wears the same shirt everyday? angry He prolly has loads of them grin

And if you too shy to tell him he stinks, try covering your nose and mumbling all through the time he's around you

LOL!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On May 10, 2013
Lovetinz: Would have been ok if you titled your post 'Why does My guy..' rather than 'Why do guys..'

omg omg omg ! ! grin grin grin grin grin

somebody pls get me a Doc... grin grin

*wipes tears* omg grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by pomporiking: 11:57am On May 10, 2013
No dull!!fight fire with fire.invite the guy ova no brush mouth wear cloth wey smell pass am.and see how long he would last
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by 190: 12:42pm On May 10, 2013
What of some girls that repeat the same P-a-n-t-s for weeks undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 10, 2013
190: What of some girls that repeat the same P-a-n-t-s for weeks undecided
190 Dis ur exaggeration nor get part two oo..weeks ke...Bros do well o
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 2:23pm On May 10, 2013
pompori king: No dull!!fight fire with fire.invite the guy ova no brush mouth wear cloth wey smell pass am.and see how long he would last

E go Kon become,"battle of odours"!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by EveryLadY(f): 3:13pm On May 10, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Op, buy him another shirt. Show some sisterly love, tell him u 'love' him like a brother and that u're worried he comes too often except he's coming to see one of ur siblings.
Ladies, lets learn to say our minds nicely and mean it.
Don't call him a pig because u don't knw tomorrow.

except the bro does not love her as she made out here,the bolded will be double wahala o! trust me @op.never try it
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 9:11pm On May 10, 2013
Every_LadY:

except the bro does not love her as she made out here,the bolded will be double wahala o! trust me @op.never try it

Don't worry. Am not about to do anything like dat. Thanks
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Lovetinz(m): 12:34am On May 11, 2013
dopeJemi:

In other words, u r saying compLiment is wrong and compLement is d right word/spelLing.. Is it?

different meanings.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by Exponental(m): 3:23am On May 11, 2013
U went cold on him n later complimented his shirt..........he is giving u more of wat u appreciate to get more compliments.
Pls dont attempt buying him anoda shirt ooo, else, u go enter am. She go compliment die.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by dopeJemi: 6:56am On May 11, 2013
Lovetinz:

different meanings.
Yeah true, buh we 'compliment' peopLe

Complement: a thing dat compLetes or brings 2 perfection
smiley
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2013
dopeJemi:
Yeah true, buh we 'compliment' peopLe

Complement: a thing dat compLetes or brings 2 perfection
smiley

That's v.correct.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by daduke2k(m): 9:58pm On May 11, 2013
But seriously most girls wear the same p.a.n.t f̶̲̥̅̊Θя̩̥̊ weeks. True or false
*rushes †̥♥ get popcorn Ãήϑ coke* grin̶̲̥̅̊grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by 190: 11:41pm On May 11, 2013
Vickii Ro:
190 Dis ur exaggeration nor get part two oo..weeks ke...Bros do well o

I know like 7 of them on nairaland alone undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Wear Same Clothing Repeatedly For Days Without Gettn Irritated? by adoubleu(f): 11:39am On May 14, 2013
Thanks guys. I have sorted my self out! Don't ask me how... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A Lady’s Skimpy Dress Seduce Rapists? See This... / What Will Make You Cheat On Your Husband? / Do Tall Single Guys Still Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.