Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,042 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. (818 Views)

Leave Me To Enjoy My Peace, Atiku Tells Mischief Makers / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Mujahidat, Asari Dokubo's Wife Just Posted This On Facebook... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by SLTTM: 1:19am On May 10, 2013
Been laughing and rejoicing all day only for me to stumble on a speech made by this f00lizh man threatening the peace of my dear nation.

Let me remind you all that whatever affects Nigeria affect the citizens (Nigerians).

He must be a very f00lizh man to think we all live on the oil at the back of his father's fish pond.

He should pls go back to school and learn civil rights/laws & public speaking.
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by don33310(m): 5:19am On May 10, 2013
Thank you very much,you just spoke my mind.
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by saintneo(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2013
Pull the log in your eyes first.....
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by ikweremilitant: 6:34am On May 10, 2013
Who is dis spawing thrash.look mod let me not see dis rubbish on d front page.and you op which dirty peace do you have in nija u shoud go nd asj buhari nd atiku wat happend to ur peace or better stil insult ciroma or kaita fist.even d ape dat caled himself hon as in ex frm kebbi state
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by Nobody: 6:46am On May 10, 2013
ikwere militant: Who is dis spawing thrash.look mod let me not see dis rubbish on d front page.and you op which dirty peace do you have in nija u shoud go nd asj buhari nd atiku wat happend to ur peace or better stil insult ciroma or kaita fist.even d ape dat caled himself hon as in ex frm kebbi state
So you think you just successfully communicated?
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by Gamji007: 7:58am On May 10, 2013
ikwere militant: Who is dis spawing thrash.look mod let me not see dis rubbish on d front page.and you op which dirty peace do you have in nija u shoud go nd asj buhari nd atiku wat happend to ur peace or better stil insult ciroma or kaita fist.even d ape dat caled himself hon as in ex frm kebbi state

Are you alryt? Or are you as foolish as that round ape called Asari Dokubo?

Mtchewww angry
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by akoraye(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2013
Ikwerre of all people! I dey see somefin for naija oooo!
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by akoraye(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2013
Ikwerre of all people! I dey see somefin for naija oooo! No be smalltin oo tin oooo
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by OneNaira6: 9:15am On May 10, 2013
OP tell us which peace Nigeria had since it's creation? my guy how long have u been asleep? Did you just wake up? cause it's obvious you haven't been with the rest of us for the past few years. how long have you been asleep? tell yourself the damn truth. the man didn't say anything, other politicians, and militants haven't said in the past. trying go use him as a crucifix is somewhat pathetic on Nigeria's part.
Re: Asari Tokubo, You Are A Big F00l For Threatening My Peace. by shizzle11(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2013
Op, you are a bigger f00l for opening this senseless thread. C.owards like you are the problem with Nigeria. Where was your pieces and pitiful life when your idols like ciroma, atiku and buhari where threatening the peace and security of this country.

You are a complete waste of spermatozoa. Your mum made a grave mistake, she should have flushed you,.... if only she knew

(1) (Reply)

GEJ To Address The Nation Tonight / Ibrahim Shema On Hardtalk Equivocating On Boko Haram / On Buhari’s Call For The President’s Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.