Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? (10751 Views)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 3:09am On May 10, 2013
[size=14pt]The case of Bishop Oyedepo is well documented, and known amongst those who know how to spot a freemason.

But Oyedepo is not the only one.

See another Nigerian Pastor that has been uncovered as a freemason in link below[/size]

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2013/04/pastor-of-abounding-love-is-freemason.html

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 7:29am On May 10, 2013
Morning Chu,

Do you expect us to believe that these pastors are freemasons because you said it or because of a posture one makes while taking a pix?

If it is posture then I know a lot of kids that are freemasons because I have seen a number of them pose in a similar manner while trying to look their best for the photographer...

Anyways, I see that you are obviously biased against these pastors because though posture for me is not a sure bet, you neglected one tiny detail in that pix...the 'good' pastor used his right hand while the freemasons in that pix made use of their left hand...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 1:47pm On May 10, 2013
striktlymi: Morning Chu,

Do you expect us to believe that these pastors are freemasons because you said it or because of a posture one makes while taking a pix?

If it is posture then I know a lot of kids that are freemasons because I have seen a number of them pose in a similar manner while trying to look their best for the photographer...

Anyways, I see that you are obviously biased against these pastors because though posture for me is not a sure bet, you neglected one tiny detail in that pix...the 'good' pastor used his right hand while the freemasons in that pix made use of their left hand...

If it was only the unusual pose, I might say maybe not.
The masonic pose is so unusual & uncomfortable, that to be in it you must be an Apron wearing freemason.

But his using of the ALL SEEING EYE and the Masonic Letter "G" proved it.

So 3 different masonic things with one person is NO mistake

striktlymi you are most likely a JAHBULON worshiping freemason yourself. shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 10, 2013
chuose:

If it was only the unusual pose, I might say maybe not.
The masonic pose is so unusual & uncomfortable, that to be in it you must be an Apron wearing freemason.

But his using of the ALL SEEING EYE and the Masonic Lettr "G" proved it.

So 3 different masonic things with one person is NO mistake

Still does not prove anything...all you have up there bothers on speculations...

chuose:
striktlymi you are most likely an JAHBULON worshiping freemason yourself. shocked shocked

LWKMD!!!

That will only add to the list of things I have been called on nairaland...

Mehn...I love nairaland!!!
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 5:42pm On May 10, 2013
striktlymi:

Still does not prove anything...all you have up there bothers on speculations...

On the contrary it proves he is a freemason.

Let me ask you a question.,

Do you know how to identify a freemason wink

IF NOT THEN YOU ARE TALKING OUT OF IGNORANCE AND SHOULD LISTEN TO THOSE WHO KNOW.

But as I said I suspect you are also mansonic worshiper of Osiris & the Obelisk

You must be a FREEMASON, being a catholic as Catholics & Freemasons are friends

[img]http://4.bp..com/-NV5fBf3T5bA/UDvBv5g9bZI/AAAAAAAAF2c/oQHm9Jp8YXg/s1600/masones+5.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-I1ZBDQGCkp0/UDkTNYNFU1I/AAAAAAAAH3g/h_ZfQ0m3yJE/s1600/masonic-mass-3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-swU4xTQ8EZI/T8zpQuT5ktI/AAAAAAAAAv8/ekshuWBH1Fs/s640/freemasonry.jpg[/img]
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 10, 2013
chuose:

On the contrary it proves he is a freemason.

Nope it does not!

chuose:
Let me ask you a question.,

Do you know how to identify a freemason

This question is really funny...I thought you believe that I am most likely a member? If you think I am a member then my good sir, there is no need for the question.
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 6:43pm On May 10, 2013
striktlymi:

Nope it does not!

This question is really funny...I thought you believe that I am most likely a member? If you think I am a member then my good sir, there is no need for the question.

Your denial shows that you are a Freemason, cool cool
as the blog proves beyond any doubt that the Pastor is a Freemason.

Anybody that knows anything seriously about freemasonry can see that Pastor Rex is a freemason
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 10, 2013
chuose:

Anybody that knows anything seriously about freemasonry can see that Pastor Rex is a freemason

LWKMD!!!
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by uhuns: 8:57pm On May 10, 2013
what you think you know and dont know, just google it out you will be so amazed at your findings.start with utube -***★.just open your mind.
I promise you will tell me thank you.
and to the site owner u know you have not remove item 17
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 10, 2013
LOL.
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by 2cassavasticks: 3:56am On May 11, 2013
chuose:

From the way you are posting, I am sure that you are a freemason (and a stupid one for that matter)

My post here proves beyond every reasonable doubt that you are a freemason.

I know a lot about freemasonry and anyone who know anything about freemasonry will know that you are a freemason. You are trying to cover your tracks by accusing other people but you can't fool me, I have spotted your failed tactics from a mile away.
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 2:48pm On May 11, 2013
2cassava sticks:
From the way you are posting, I am sure that you are a freemason (and a stupid one for that matter)

I know a lot about freemasonry and anyone who know anything about freemasonry will know that you are a freemason. You are trying to cover your tracks by accusing other people but you can't fool me, I have spotted your failed tactics from a mile away.

So if I am a freemason, it simply means that I know one when I see one then. wink tongue

Now if I were a freemason, why will I reveal their secrets? wink
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by CassavaStick1: 5:07pm On May 11, 2013
chuose:

So if I am a freemason, it simply means that I know one when I see one then. wink tongue

Now if I were a freemason, why will I reveal their secrets? wink
shut up stupid freemason
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2013
Cassava-Stick:

shut up stupid freemason

No wonder you call yourself Cassava-Stick.
You are truly a vegetable,
[size=16pt]BRAINLESS[/size] shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by plaetton: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2013
@op.

The point is that is you want to influence and gain control of people, logically you must appeal to and appease their primordial instincts or needs.
Religion is the most perfect instrument for control, irrespective of whether the controller is a Freemason, the Devil or a pile of dung.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Creatrixity(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2013
^^spot on .
By the way op,what do you hate about worshipping osiris?
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2013
2cassava sticks:

From the way you hv detected that he's a freemason,I suspect that u must also be a freemason.Only a freemason can detect that another freemason is a freemason.LWKMD.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by charlyxx9: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2016
chuose:

please can you as a detector of freemason list out top 10 free mason overseers in nigeria just 10 only cause am writing a book on pastors who are masons home and abroad
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by florencepoko2: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pay attention to the wolf disguised as a shepherd. The devil takes all forms. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
charlyxx9:
please can you as a detector of freemason list out top 10 free mason overseers in nigeria just 10 only cause am writing a book on pastors who are masons home and abroad

This is my email address chuose@gmail.com, send me what you have
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by charlyxx9: 6:48am On Jun 09, 2016
chuose:

This is my email address chuose@gmail.com, send me what you have
Okay i will do just that
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by chuose: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
charlyxx9:
Okay i will do just that
You don send am?
Re: Why Do Pastors In Nigeria Pretend To Be Christians But Are Actually Freemasons?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yeah We All Know Catholic Formed The Free Mason During The 14th Century The Illuminate "The Enlighten" Knew Too Much About Them And Was Ready To Expose Them And Their Wickedness And That Bible Was Just Filled With Lies Amd Myth But 2000 Of Illuminate Members Were Killed If Not More And Illuminate Was ShutDown! And Was Demonized With Lies Christian Do Know How To Spoil Reputations!

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of " They That Wait Upon The Lord Shall Renew Their Strength" / Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Miracles From GCK — Prevailing Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.