Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

My Best Moments As A Kid. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Best Moments As A Kid. (769 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Moments Like This / Scary Moments As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Moments As A Kid. by jeffizy(m): 5:11am On May 10, 2013
I am a lucky man, That's because i had a childhood i will always remember for good.
I cant help but reminisce about the good old days.

These are the 5 top moments of my childhood days.

1. Tying bedsheet around my neck and forming superman. Lol.

2. Harassing my dad to add the fish i caught to the ones in the aquarium.
Didn't understand why he called it tadpoles!

3. Waking everyone up for church by 6am on xmas Sunday,just to show of my mint attire.

4. Always disturbing my old man to buy me sport car every Saturday after watching james bond.

5. Forming sick , each time i peed on myself in school the previous day.

Memories that relief stress! Lol.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 6:16am On May 10, 2013
Scoring an own goal in our final inter class match
My people i cried for weeks. I can never forget that day. Any where my class-mate see me they call escoba cheesy grin grin
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by jeffizy(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2013
youngestfool: Scoring an own goal in our final inter class match
My people i cried for weeks. I can never forget that day. Any where my class-mate see me they call escoba cheesy grin grin
Lol.
Im sure you tried all your best to avoid school the next day.
Lol.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by RoyalRoy(m): 1:21am On May 11, 2013
Falling in love with a gurl in prymary 5.....i was so obsessed that i play football during break and refuse to pass the ball to others just to impress my "lover" who will be watching. Chai,i never even said a word to her till i left the school. .. heartbroken.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 1:59am On May 11, 2013
Using the long bench on the stairs to do "jangilova"

Cutting papers into money sizes

Bending the cushion on the couch to form car seats

Putting candle wax on my fingers and allowing it to solidify. Lol artificial nails

Putting my feet in d sand to build huts

Making ajascos cap with paper

I wish I could relive those moments. But now things are complicated
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Mynd44: 7:31am On May 11, 2013
Running home from school to watch captain Planet ever 4 o'clock.

"Buggs and Daffy tonight on the cartoon network"

playing "sure"

no care or worries

My dog tessy and the goats and chickens we raised....

A lot jorh
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 11, 2013
Stuffing my socks into my mum's bras to simulate bossoms.i always wear it at home but they won't let me wear it to school.

Using my mum's scarfs to make Indian sari's which I wear While dancing vigorously to the Sunita theme song that I sing to myself.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 11, 2013
Going to the village was one of my best moments as a kid, I get to catch so many grasshoppers which I store in empty cans.The burial of these insect is where the fun lies, the mock cooking, the prayers and the matchbox coffins.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 11, 2013
Travelling with my Dad

Having imaginary students and acting as their teacher

Watching movies with my Dad

Singing with my immediate younger sister

Going on an imaginary shopping. I will wear my mum's shoe and carry a basket filled with random stuff while telling my imaginary kids not to wait up for me.

My Dad coming to my room in the middle of the night to pray for me. If he somehow wakes me up, I fake cry so he can stay with me.

My Mum and Dad agreeing to let me sleep with them in their room.

Hearing my mum's horn cheesy

Trying on my Mum's clothes and shoes, also that of my Dad's.

Holding a hair-brush and pretending to be a musician singing to an imaginary crowd.

Getting to iron the collar of my Dad's shirt or if my househelp lets me help her in the kitchen. She wil then claim I cooked the food......as a child I really thought in my small mind that I cooked it. My Dad and Mum always played along though.

Getting to play with friends outside school hours, this happened occasionally and when it does, chei! it's highly treasured.

When my aunt let's me sit in on a discussion with her friends.

1 Like

Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Smartiegurl(f): 1:00pm On May 11, 2013
Wow!! Using my legs to build huts/houses in the sand.......playing games with friends such as 'war start' and pretending to die when shot......... Pretending to be a mummy while my friends will be the children and we cook together with red sand, sometimes i steal mum's rice and onions for the cooking..........pretending to be sleeping in our parlour cushion so i can be carried to my room.....lolzzz! It was fun being a kid!!
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by jeffizy(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2013
byvan: Stuffing my socks into my mum's bras to simulate bossoms.i always wear it at home but they won't let me wear it to school.

Using my mum's scarfs to make yIndian sari's which I wear While dancing vigorously to the Sunita theme song that I sing to myself.
You make me laff. That's really funny byvan.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by slimyem: 2:50pm On May 11, 2013
Wrestling with my sibs on our spring bed..cheesy
byvan: Stuffing my socks into my mum's bras to simulate bossoms.i always wear it at home but they won't let me wear it to school.

I also did this a lot.grin
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 11, 2013
Hated growin up.always playin!it still baffles me how I made good grades. We will assign diff roles to everybody,acting mummy dis, daddy dat.used red biro as cutex and lipstick.
I honestly hope my children will not overplay like me. We made kite, used 'udala' seed as earing,used geisha tin to cook rice,missd those innocent times
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 11, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Hated growin up.always playin!it still baffles me how I made good grades. We will assign diff roles to everybody,acting mummy dis, daddy dat.used red biro as cutex and lipstick.
I honestly hope my children will not overplay like me. We made kite, used 'udala' seed as earing,used geisha tin to cook rice,missd those innocent times

Lol,udala seed was my favorite childhood accessory.lucky you, all my play were indoors and I hated it.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by jeffizy(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2013
I once poured raw rice into the frying pan And added groundnut oil.

My sister rushed in and was so suprised.
I camly and proudly told her i was cooking fried-rice for lunch!

They still poke fun at me till now. embarassed
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by jeffizy(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2013
slimyem: Wrestling with my sibs on our spring bed..cheesy
I also did this a lot.grin
Eyin ti badt gan since way back o.
Lol.
Re: My Best Moments As A Kid. by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 11, 2013
jeffizy: I once poured raw rice into the frying pan And added groundnut oil.

My sister rushed in and was so suprised.
I camly and proudly told her i was cooking fried-rice for lunch!

They still poke fun at me till now. embarassed

......And what ll you say to the cook that fried bananas? It came out a pulpy mess.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Your Child’s Learning Disability / Smart Parenting-secret Of Raising High Successful Children / I Have JUST ONE Option To Choose What To Remove In A Burning House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.