Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Epic...music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Epic...music (891 Views)

Epic Moments At Headies :D / The Official Epic Music Lovers' Thread / Epic Records To Release Brandy's Long Awaited New Full-length Album "human" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic...music by Nobody: 7:31am On May 10, 2013
For some years now, 2Buff has been in love with a genre of music called Epic music.
This genre of music inspires you to do greater things and to face your challenges with bravery, courage and strength.
Which makes it better than most forms of music these days in general which just inspire you to jealousy, hedonism and lust.

Watch/Listen to these, and tell me if you don't feel like DOING SOMETHING EPIC TODAY!!!!!!
If you recently listened to one that made your hair stand and you wish to share it's epicness with the world, feel free to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WU7SGn0MeP0
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 8:01am On May 10, 2013
I particularly LOVE this one (even more than the 1st mix, that was just for the visuals).
It has has a couple nice ethnic flows thrown in. Like "Liberation Main Theme" and "El Dorado" cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hsjVPGj9pU

Another okay one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMmjooJPN7o
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 11, 2013
babes you have good taste in just about everything.
so i trust your judgment. i will check those out later today. cool

definitely!!

1 Like

Re: Epic...music by BlackBaron: 11:59pm On May 12, 2013
Hans Zimmer
Steve Jablonsky
John Murphy

Some great composers...

M83 - Outro
Hans Zimmer - Epilogue
John Murphy - Surface of the sun
Leave no man behind - Black Hawk Down
Hummel gets the rocket
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 6:47am On May 16, 2013
I listened to Hans Zimmer's Chevaliers de Sangreal while going in an elevator once. It felt like I was going to save the world. cool

1 Like

Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 16, 2013
Cori_corde: I listened to Hans Zimmer's Chevaliers de Sangreal while going in an elevator once. It felt like I was going to save the world. cool

Ya know? cool
Re: Epic...music by Pdizzle(m): 7:58pm On May 16, 2013
Gotta check out dat genre
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 16, 2013
lol @ coricorde and 2buff "saving the world" grin grin
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 16, 2013
God. You should hear Sons of War- Nemesis: Two steps from hell.

It's 1:57 minutes of pure awesomeness.
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 1:18am On May 17, 2013
Cori_corde: God. You should hear Sons of War- Nemesis: Two steps from hell.

It's 1:57 minutes of pure awesomeness.

You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sxSiD6ZJ9c

Someone on the YT page left a very interesting comment about the lyrics of this, and he's right. grin
But this is a really old one though. I remember listening to this 3 years ago.

*Kails*:
lol @ coricorde and 2buff "saving the world" grin grin

Do it while doing your homework and you'll feel like this is the homework that will save the world. tongue
Re: Epic...music by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
I've fallen in love with epic music too. just downloaded about 30 from two steps from hell & immediate music. They inspire a strange feeling of determination.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Phyno – Yayo / A Nairalander Plays A Solo For All Mothers (video) / My 90's Playlist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.