Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? (34897 Views)

Reasons Why Infinix Will Soon Take over Tecno In Nigeria. / Research Shows Nigeria Has Highest Number Of Dual Sim Phone Users In The World / United Kingdom Places Ban On HTC, What If They Ban Tecno In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by smudge2079(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2013
tecno n3 it is. 9ice 1 . if i get money very soon, am goin n7.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 9:55pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2:

No mind am, he thought we where talking about BB

Read very well o did I mentioned that
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by 4peace(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2013
brain

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2013
im using tecno n3 currently nt ive never regretted ever buying it cos it suits all my needs in a fone. l just saw the new n7 and mhen you'll feel like bowin down. i tink that is my nxt fone
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:04pm On May 12, 2013
Imanuelle: I enter danfo , another Babe enter , siddon near me ,

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

She come collect Bros number, the next day she call me to send apk for her!
lol so funny. bb no get all dis tins u called o.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by lockedOut: 10:06pm On May 12, 2013
While techno have definately upgraded in the type of phones they make nowadays the same cannot be said of the ones they made years back. People will continue to be reluctant in buying their phones (due largely to the type of phones they came out with) and I don't see this changing any time soon even with their upgraded version phones. I am not a market analyst but its simple knowledge that Nokia even though they have lost a huge market share in the smartphone world they still remain a popular brand for developing markets like Nigeria where people don't have money to buy the iphones, galaxies and window phones of this world. Nokia has built its reputation on DURABLE and EFFICIENT phones and people have all come to respect and know its phones for these two attributes..remember the saying AS Durable as a 3310?
The same cannot be said of phones produced by techno in the past, from the problem of over heating, poor screen display to bad batteries all these problems made people loose confidence in them. I could remember seeing a techno phone with a Nokia battery once! I have heard positive reviews of the n3 and seen the n7 myself and its a beauty for the price it is offered with its capabilities. The problem I have with it is, will I be able to repair the phone if it gets faulty, are there serviceable part around? Remember even those Nokia phones that cost 3500 are repairable. HTC was also a start up like Techno but they made better phones unlike what techno started with and people don't compare it with Techno (seriously no one would).
I have decided to use Nokia has a yardstick because they seem to be the only phone manufacturer that remembers that not everyone has money to buy phones above N50000.
Overtime if Techno continue to make improvements on their products and address some of the issues above they will even have larger share of our market because there will be renewed confidence in their products.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2013
Capnd143: Techno wil no doubt stand a tough ground against prevalent phones in naija when the establish their plant! And i think the are surely here to stay!
I think i'll agree with u there, tecno has certaily come to stay.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2013
Xb4Real:
Bro, me and u na one oo. As am typing now am typing wit ma Tecno Q1. These company hv beaten Nokia but it's quite unfortunate dat many pple r yet to embrace dis fact.
o boy i tell u evrybody where see me with am say dem de run go buy na na.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:10pm On May 12, 2013
Xb4Real:
Bro, me and u na one oo. As am typing now am typing wit ma Tecno Q1. These company hv beaten Nokia but it's quite unfortunate dat many pple r yet to embrace dis fact.
o boy i tell u evrybody where see me with am say dem de run go buy na na.am lovin it...
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:12pm On May 12, 2013
Exponental:
U would av perfected ur thread if u proudly display wat u av but seems like ...........?
guy am a proud owner of q1 just dat no fone to snap now
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:14pm On May 12, 2013
young-dude:
N3 on my mind right now but still checking between N3 and Q1. Which should I rock? Guys advice me . .
go for Q1 cos alot of users are complainin abt hangin of de n3.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2013
opibycar:

Calm down. Dnt take it muscular. China always produce STANDARD and SUB-STANDARD goods. There sub-standard goods floods nigeria market. Do u copy?
exactly my point. they as well produce gud fones you agree?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 10:29pm On May 12, 2013
gidig: Another Tecno thread? Was a thread not opened a few weeks ago to attack BB? You guys must be desperate to shove this phone down the throat of Nigerians by force. I remember writing in a similar thread that that post was the job of some tecno sales people. And this is also similar.

If you believe that Tecno that its the best phone since bread was invented, good for you. Opening threads after thread of similar Tecno brilliance is getting boring now. If your market survey has told you to go after BBB users, I am sure you cam find some more imaginative ways to do it.
guy make i find rope for u ba? cos NL has opened a lot of thread for bb.by de way de thread is meant to enlighten pipu about tecno and dier impruvemnt lately.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 12, 2013
4peace: brain
my love for tecno cannot stop me from using any other brand, my lovely samsung cappy got stolen too, im saving for the sgs3 now kiss
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:34pm On May 12, 2013
I have a BB Bold 6 and a Tecno N3.As we speak we don't have power(light) but I am watching crystal clear movies on my Tecno N3 and my BB that I am using to send this msg now done almost die. I enjoy Tecno better than my BB. Na just Pinging I dey use my BB for now o! As it is, I no blame pple wen dey Port to Tecno Androids o!

6 Likes

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 12, 2013
Jeffy1206: lol so funny. bb no get all dis tins u called o.

bb go run down if e try am.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ABAKA72(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2013
4peace:

Keep on deceiving yourself I have n3 with 3 batteries LOL
my freind, you don go carry agwo ndu, I use n3 and mine gives me a minimum of 15hr browsing time and 48hr without browsing. so make sure they did'nt change your battery when buying your phone.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2:

Ok use your default browser and visit 2go website and download from there.
MIDlet-Name: 2go MIDlet-Vendor: 2go Interactive MIDlet-Description: 2go Chat MIDlet-Icon: /icon.png MIDlet-Info-URL: http://wap.2go.co.za MIDlet-1: 2go,/icon.png,Twogo MIDlet-Delete-Confirm: Confirm Delete? MIDlet-Jar-URL: http://wap.2go.im/deploy/s/2GO-ZZbDGIdJfEgidkiTSTZfSI.jar MIDlet-Jar-Size: 181545 MIDlet-Version: 3.0.5 b: Mozilla50LinuxUAndroid235enusTECNON3Bu ildmasterAppleWebKit5331KHTMLlikeGecko Version40MobileSafari5331 k: ZZbDGIdJfEgidkiTS
That's my error message on default browser
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 12, 2013
ibietela2:

N3 13k,n7 25k+,Q1 17k
thanks
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 11:00pm On May 12, 2013
Brainrex: Hehe I love this thread
Truly tecno has come to stay

For haters why not get the n3?? just give it a shot
my broda luv de way is trending o. Thumbs up to u all.

1 Like

Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 12, 2013
maasoap: Airtel BSM subscription 1200 naira /month 1048MB.
how do i subscribe please?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by edrys(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2013
maasoap: Well, I am using 13,500 "crap" and I don't think your low end asha that goes for the same price can do what I am doing with my N3.
Simple as that. I don't know why so much hating on Tecno. It has come to stay.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2013
berem: how do i subscribe please?

text bsm to 440
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:15am On May 13, 2013
edrys:
Simple as that. I don't know why so much hating on Tecno. It has come to stay.
gbam!!!
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by jedisco(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2013
nenergy:
What good is a phone that isn't bluetooth compatible with other phones? LumiaNaYeye

You definitely are an ignorant man.
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:23am On May 13, 2013
big-t:
The reason is that google have over the little time frame released 8 updates to their software (Cupcake, Donut, Éclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean) and the patches to compete with windows mobile are great.

Techno are no doubt making these toys cheap! Thumbs up for them!!! cool

Wow! I was never aware of the first three Android versions.

@ Topic, I want to buy the N7 but I can't find it in my current location. Any idea of where I can get it in Umuahia, Owerri or PH?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Tinyemeka(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2013
Imanuelle: I enter danfo , another Babe enter , siddon near me ,

My blackberry curve 1 com ring, as I answer the call finish, the nnwa Baby come bring out her rubbish bold 5 wey dey hang,
as she dey try use her pinging oppress me, na so I jazz out my tecno, she come put film for her bold 5, as she dey watch , na so my nwa Baby come call me for my tecno n3, as I swipe to answer the call, I notice say the nwa Baby dey look my screen like film, for my screen, the phone write 'Tweety calling'calling' after the call, I come open my whatsapp to send my baby message , as I type 'how's na so my TouchPal add 'are you doing love? '

The nwa Baby surprise, she still compose, then I come open my ttpod, I purposely go select 'what makes a man' by westlife, as the song dey play, the lyrics come dey show, na so the Baby abandon her film dey follow me sing to my lyrics, I pretend like say, I no hear.

Na so I come open angry bird, , the Babe dey move her head like say na her head dey the catapult for the game,

After a while, I come open sybla TV to check match, as I watch small, I come tune to mbc 2, seriously , the Babe no know when she say 'hi'.
Her power just finish, her formings floor, as she say what phone is that , na so I tell her, tecno n3, just 13,500. Only wise people understand .

She come collect Bros number, the next day she call me to send apk for her!
grin Nna bros na voice u take type this post?
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by emmaliveth10(m): 1:52am On May 13, 2013
yes oh!!!!!!!TECNO has come to stay oh

rocking my TECNO Q1 like mad ohhhhh
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by Nobody: 2:46am On May 13, 2013
le Trizzle: I was so impressed with the tecno n3 that I got an infinix x450 (collabo btw tecno n former sagem). The phone is sleek,HD screen n beautiful,but it heats up like mad n the battery drains fast. A no go area.
Infinix has got nofin 2 do with Tecno ooo....
Buy Infifnix products @ ur own perile
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 4:24am On May 13, 2013
4peace:

Smh

Please don't break that fish head of yours
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 4:28am On May 13, 2013
fatjo: can i watch dstv wit da Tn3?

DSTV is poo, get syblaTV or Us free radio and TV. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mdc.ustv
Re: Tecno In Nigeria Has Come To Stay? by ibietela2(m): 4:36am On May 13, 2013
sam4xadams:
MIDlet-Name: 2go MIDlet-Vendor: 2go Interactive MIDlet-Description: 2go Chat MIDlet-Icon: /icon.png MIDlet-Info-URL: http://wap.2go.co.za MIDlet-1: 2go,/icon.png,Twogo MIDlet-Delete-Confirm: Confirm Delete? MIDlet-Jar-URL: http://wap.2go.im/deploy/s/2GO-ZZbDGIdJfEgidkiTSTZfSI.jar MIDlet-Jar-Size: 181545 MIDlet-Version: 3.0.5 b: Mozilla50LinuxUAndroid235enusTECNON3Bu ildmasterAppleWebKit5331KHTMLlikeGecko Version40MobileSafari5331 k: ZZbDGIdJfEgidkiTS
That's my error message on default browser

Bro which phone are you using na?? WhatsApp me 08181 702565

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / HACK ALERT! If You Are Making Use Of Facebook Lite, Please Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.