Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Yvone Nelson: Nigerian Men Are The Best - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvone Nelson: Nigerian Men Are The Best (2048 Views)

This Female Nigerian Player Got What Some Men Are Dying To Have [see Photos] / Super Rich Nigerian Men And Their Super Pretty Much Younger Wives ( Photos ) / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yvone Nelson: Nigerian Men Are The Best by KyekubbeJoo: 7:57am On May 10, 2013

Many words have been used to describe Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson, but It has been adequate enough to capture the whole essence of this lanky controversial actress.
You have not been regular in Nigerian movies, but you seem to be popular here, how come?
Well, it’s not like I am not regular there, but I have been doing a lot recently.
People just love you; is it because of what you do, or there is something that attracts them to you?
Well, I have a fan base on facebook and people say I do my roles as if it is real and they appreciate the work I do and that’s why they love me. And at times, it is God. I give God all the credit.

What is it between you and the Ghanaian press; they don’t seem to like you, do they?
I don’t know, but you can’t say they don’t seem to like me…
But they write negative things about you and you know a couple of them are my friends.
I don’t know. And seriously, I have no idea.
Is it because you are rude to them or you don’t relate well with them?
How can you say I am rude to them, if I say something to them and they write negative things about me, but they do likewise to other people, so that’s how they write.

But yours is more pronounced than other actresses I know.
I don’t know, you are a journalist and you know how people write anything just because they want to sell papers and all that, so I don’t really know why they write stuff like that. And if you say anything, they would say she is arrogant and all that and my management always tell me not to trade issues with them. And I guess that is why they would say she is rude and doesn’t want to talk to anybody.

Read Source:http://naija366.com/nigerian-men-are-the-best-yvuone-nelson-says/
Re: Yvone Nelson: Nigerian Men Are The Best by Tolexander: 8:08am On May 10, 2013
Why won't she say so after Iyanya is done with her waist!

I can see Iyanya representing!
Re: Yvone Nelson: Nigerian Men Are The Best by Nobody: 8:20am On May 10, 2013
Tolexander: Why won't she say so after Iyanya is done with her waist!

I can see Iyanya representing!
have you eaten today?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Chris Brown Shows Off His Illuminati Birthday Cake / Evangelist Eucharia Returns To Acting, Features In "Heart Of Angelina" (photos) / Photos:Checkout Annie Idibia's Stunning Look Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.