Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... (742 Views)

Pope Benedict XVI Cured My Cancer / Nigeria’s Arinze Favoured As Pope Benedict XVI Resigns / Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by MrAladin: 8:26am On May 10, 2013
our holy father the pope Praying at the vatican city of rome.

Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 10:43am On May 10, 2013
Must they bow/kneel before something?
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by MrAladin: 11:27am On May 10, 2013
Segeggs: Must they bow/kneel before something?
it is a sign of adoration and humility
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2013
You mean bowing before a wood in the shape of a cross? What's the differencd from the one used for firewood?
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by MrAladin: 12:14pm On May 10, 2013
Segeggs: You mean bowing before a wood in the shape of a cross? What's the differencd from the one used for firewood?
it is a wood agreed bt it's not an ordinary wood. It is the sign of The cross of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. And it has been blessed and consecrated just like they holy communion
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Ubenedictus(m): 2:31pm On May 10, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
our holy father the pope Praying at the vatican city of rome.
great pics
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by italo: 6:20pm On May 10, 2013
Shhh! Jesus, our Lord is in that tabernacle!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 10, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
it is a wood agreed bt it's not an ordinary wood. It is the sign of The cross of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. And it has been blessed and consecrated just like they holy communion
idolatary
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Syncan(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
Segeggs: idolatary

continue sitting on your NL judgement throne, while they work out their salvation in fear and trembling.
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2013
Did you mean salvation or bondage?
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 10, 2013
I think you guys should just ignore this fool trolling here.
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by woky: 10:45pm On May 10, 2013
God bless the pope.... Thank God dat am a catholic
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by woky: 10:46pm On May 10, 2013
Segeggs: Must they bow/kneel before something?
go hit ur head 4 wall
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 7:02am On May 11, 2013
woky: go hit ur head 4 wall
they said worse than that to jesus.
Re: Picture Of Pope Francisco I And Benedicto XVI Praying Together.... by Nobody: 7:07am On May 11, 2013
chukwudi44: I think you guys should just ignore this fool trolling here.
substitute the words "IGNORE" and "FOOL" for the words "ACCEPT" and "TRUTH" respectively to see how well a sense your post will make.

(1) (Reply)

The Saddest Video You Will Watch About Danger In Nigeria / The Debased Mind / It’s Debatable, Arguable And Questionable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.