Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding (26270 Views)

Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / A Christian Couple's Quiet Prayer Before Wedding Touched Thousands Of People / Would You Prefer To Know The Gender Of Your Baby Before Giving Birth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by touchmeder: 8:00pm On May 10, 2013
My dear, please go and do registry marriage. If you leave this story like this until you both have money,you will be doing yourself a great disservice. tomorrow another story go enter and you will be just a baby mama. go to court and make it official. Do a very very small introduction/traditional just immediate family members. Dont let anyone fool you to do only traditional wedding. you dont want to be a local traditional wife that they can refund her bride price anytime and be speaking grammar. Make it legal lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Lizzypop: 8:01pm On May 10, 2013
Do something very small according to ur pocket den have ur babe unless ur man is not ready, den u can have ur babe and ask God's forgiveness den move with ur life. No man is perfect
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by oludayomi(f): 8:07pm On May 10, 2013
sureteeboy: do u think they are related to each other? That bible translation should be questioned
@sureteeboy look around you, everybody is in one way or d other involve in sex act and we all knw wat the bible. Am sure Ɣφΰ are nt as perfect as ur write up.
@op do little introduction both families ɑ̈пð do ΰя̩̥̊ registry please it affordable very small money. God will see you through.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 10, 2013
2sa2: How come no one is recommending abortion

shocked shocked shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by tpapi: 8:22pm On May 10, 2013
Na wa o,so pple r still ssstraffin without protection n gamblin wit contraceptives,now pregnancy don show n d guy is stil leavin in his father's house
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by maxit2(m): 8:25pm On May 10, 2013
All of you self-righteous folks talking about fornication should shut up n die.
More than 95% of adult courtship these days is sexual. So let's drop that Holy-holy talk for Sunday service.
Then again my dear sister, if you don't want to be frustrated just get married to him b4 d baby. Don't settle for introduction oh! Marriage no matter how small or big. Even if ur parents have to support abeg let them support.THIS IS FOR UR OWN GOOD. He will most likely discard u after birth withour marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by 32D: 8:35pm On May 10, 2013
WeddingFever: I would like to know what most women would do if they find out their pregnant. We don't have money to wed as we just graduated from uni and my boyfriend is not settled. His working but i don't have a job for now. Should our parents help us to get married or do you advice us to have our baby and get married later. Thanks a lot.
so una neva get money una come dey fvck without rubber, u no know say u neva get job wen u open ur legs dey chop sweet banana....no worry born d baby, head wey go suffer, even if u carry am go aso villa, he/she go still find his/her way to ajegunle
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by dapsonlou(m): 8:37pm On May 10, 2013
WeddingFever: I would like to know what most women would do if they find out their pregnant. We don't have money to wed as we just graduated from uni and my boyfriend is not settled. His working but i don't have a job for now. Should our parents help us to get married or do you advice us to have our baby and get married later. Thanks a lot.

you don't have to have a million Naira wedding, Just go to the registry for now, you don't want to get stuck as someones baby mama.. registry is affordable, u can do a big wedding later

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by daroz(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2013
WeddingFever: I would like to know what most women would do if they find out their pregnant. We don't have money to wed as we just graduated from uni and my boyfriend is not settled. His working undecidedbut i don't have a job for now. Should our parents help us to get married or do you advice us to have our baby and get married later. Thanks a lot.
@op, u say u be graduate? Na wa o
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by tellwisdom: 8:53pm On May 10, 2013
You are foolissh or you just asked a ffoolish question-choose one??...where was ur parent when you guys were busy handling ur boobbs, kissin and yanshin?? ...why involve them now??

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by WeddingFever: 8:54pm On May 10, 2013
I wanted an abortion immediately after finding out but my bf was deeply upset abt my decision. He said he wouldn't let me hurt his child. He has started planning towards the baby and even brought up the topic of marriage so I decided to ask how others did it. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 10, 2013
Both are good... cool cool
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by achi4u(m): 9:05pm On May 10, 2013
,[quote author=sureteeboy]Marriage is honorable in all. And the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers, God will judge > hebrews 13:4.

According to the bible, You can't have a child outside wedlock. You'll only be facing the wrought of God. The deed has been done already,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,guy pack well with dat ur bible.sombody is seeking for a reasonable advice and u are here brandishing a mere book writting by a whiteman.

My dear Op kindly have ur beautiful baby which is the greatest gift the nature can offer and then procceed to a man made wedding.

But first let him go and pay for ur bride price...and every other thing shall fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by searay(m): 9:14pm On May 10, 2013
sureteeboy: Marriage is honorable in all. And the bed undefiled: but whoremongers, and adulterers, God will judge > hebrews 13:4.

According to the bible, You can't have a child outside wedlock. You'll only be facing the wrought of God. The deed has been done already, (I mean the pregnancy).

Pray to God for forgiveness and get married ASAP
Please what is marriage?
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Greenslim: 9:20pm On May 10, 2013
i advice u do something before u put to bed, going to registry will not cost u much cuz aman u know today may later change.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by achi4u(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2013
WeddingFever: I wanted an abortion immediately after finding out but my bf was deeply upset abt my decision. He said he wouldn't let me hurt his child. He has started planning towards the baby and even brought up the topic of marriage so I decided to ask how others did it. Thanks.
Provided you love this guy not because u are pregnant for him,go for registry and dont fall for his marriage sweet talk.Talk to him the importancy of this registry...at the end u guyz gonna find happiness.

To me what matter is the security you are able to give ur child/children not wasting his little savices nown in d name wedding.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by mike404(m): 9:22pm On May 10, 2013
Aah Me I go sample o
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by HARDDON: 9:23pm On May 10, 2013
berem: Is it possible to do court wedding before traditional rites? Op i don't know which part of Nigeria you come from but i think you have to do traditional rites first before court wedding. white wedding should be after child birth.

White wedding after birth?

wow 2 da first

Op, this is a difficult situation:

1) if you rush him to court,church or traditional now, wouldn't he feel you entrapped him with pregnancy? And get to hate you later? Most possible . We should settle down with no string and pressure.

2) if you let d marriage part rest , and you just deliver d baibe, with changes in your body and all, will he not leave you in the lurch and find another when the time is right? Most probable.

3) what is his stand on the issue? What do you really want?

No matter what Nland tells you, in the final analysis , you are all alone in your lope. And a decision you must take

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by erico2k2(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2013
Na wah 21st century people still use the word Court marriage? grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Digriz(m): 9:23pm On May 10, 2013
The deed has bn done so ur next move is for ur guy to pay ur brideprice and then u hv d baby. Then u prepare for the wedding,just make it a low key one to avoid unnecessary debt.
But remember to use protection next time.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by erico2k2(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2013
Greenslim: i advice u do something before u put to bed, going to registry will not cost u much cuz aman u know today may later change.
So if they go to the registry can he the man not change thereof??
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by gerald09(m): 9:25pm On May 10, 2013
There is really no good or bad advice here, just do what ur heart tells u cos either way it all boils to the 2 of u.
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by emmatok(m): 9:29pm On May 10, 2013
Go to court and legalize your relationship.
Or else the dude will dump you.

Forget those marriage and trado ceremony for now

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by HARDDON: 9:37pm On May 10, 2013
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by HARDDON: 9:38pm On May 10, 2013
emmatok: Go to court and legalize your relationship.
Or else the dude will dump you.

Forget those marriage and trado ceremony for now

You'd tie a rope on his neck and drag him to d laws huh?

Too direct too crude .
Bliv me, most guys still take exceptions to court marriages.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by mediainspired: 9:40pm On May 10, 2013
While I undastand d OP's situatn & dilemna, it stil does not take away D FACT dat she &her boyfriend hav commited a great sin &stand guilty b4 God. 90% of d comments here, esp by d ladies is a fulfilment of God's words, "For in d last days, iniquity shall abound (increase) &men shall be lovers of demselves more dan lovers of God."
See dem rationalising fornication on d false premise dat "everyone does it in courtship." Really? Cos I dont out of d fear of God, & i know a good numba of ppl who dont. Haul abuses as u want (meanwhile most if dem are fervent churchgoers &even workers), but fornicatn is d worst sin in d Bible cos its a sin against God &ur own body. OP, i wil not mince words, repent of ur sins, make peace wit ur creator first &He wil giv u wisdom on wat to do. It may not even be any of d pieces of advice here.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by OuchDaddy(m): 9:43pm On May 10, 2013
dasparrow:

You should have thought about all that before opening your legs and fornicating with someone you are not legally married to. Have you not heard of birth control pills and condom? Anyways, at this point, you and your soon-to-be baby daddy should sit down like two mature adults and think of the way forward. I don't have anything else to tell you.
i tried...
Biliv me, i did tried....
To.....
Stop u.......
From.......
Displaying.......
Your
foolishness!!!!
Now d whole world knws ur secret!!!!
Must u contribute?? Give her solution's...u're here talking rubbish!! & in real life..ur type are d really ugly one's! Ezeibote IDIOT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by everyday: 9:57pm On May 10, 2013
Go to the registry and get married.You still need money for so many things.Raising a child is no easy task

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 10, 2013
sureteeboy:

If you read my post carefully, I didn't say God will punish him if he prays for forgiveness. I'm not judging him at all. I'm helping him find a way out. God is always ready to forgive our sins.

Don't mind them. What you wrote is right. The marriage bed must not be defiled. People are just looking for excuses to commit sin. Because a sin leads to marriage NEVER makes the sin right. Do they think that it is GOD that joined all married people together?

You've said it all: this lady should repent and ask GOD for forgiveness and subsequently, accept CHRIST.

Getting married to the guy will never justify and set the sin before GOD. Without the pregnancy, does she think that the guy is the right person for her?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 10, 2013
tellwisdom:
You are foolissh or you just asked a ffoolish question-choose one??

grin

where was ur parent when you guys were busy handling ur boobbs, kissin and yanshin?? ...why involve them now??

^^^ gbam!
Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by fittty(m): 10:15pm On May 10, 2013
32-D:

so una neva get money una come dey fvck without rubber, u no know say u neva get job wen u open ur legs dey chop sweet banana....no worry born d baby, head wey go suffer, even if u carry am go aso villa, he/she go still find his/her way to ajegunle

Jerk!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant During Wedding Or Baby Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 10, 2013
SEX among humans is only for those who are legally married (one man, one wife and no divorce)? Anything outside this is either fornication or adultery.

@poster you should have thought of this before committing the fornication because he that wants to build a house must first of all count the cost before starting. How would you feel in the next 10 - 30 year when you remember the pre-marital sex you engaged in or that you were pregnant before marriage?

I am not condeming you but you need to hear some basic truth to be able to know better, think clearer and plan better .

You need salvation in CHRIST JESUS first before the marriage. The marriage is a secondary issue, while peace with GOD is the primary and also the most important thing now. JESUS still loves you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / Kenyan Lady Exposes Maid Who Plans To Break Her Marriage To Become New Wife / The World's Largest Family Of 181 Members:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.