Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (14336 Views)

Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! / Comandclem Nigeria Limited / Nairaland Versus Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2014
[size=18pt] CCNL versus Mobil Oil: Barrister Jesse Daniels Uncovered Plans Of Mobil Oil To Confuse The Court On The Identity Of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint, RP 13522. [/size]

[size=16pt] Before we uncover the evil plans of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited on the above subject matter to the general public in readiness for the hearing of 7th of October, 2014, the Management of Anti-Corrosive Vanguard considers it pertinent to implore educated among the CCNL Patentees who are well updated through this platform to as well inform other CCNL patentees who are illiterate, and cannot access pools of information through this platform on the progress reports achieved by Comandclem Nigeria Limited in the struggle to realize the unpaid royalty.

Patent Right Investors in the intellectual property of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO can access pools of undiluted and non-fabricated information through the below links.

(1) Facebook Platform is www.facebook.com/ComandclemNigeriaLimited

(2) Twitter Handle is www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig

(3) WhatsApp is 07032522248

Thanks.
[/size]

[size=16pt] Barrister Jesse Daniels Uncovered Plans Of Mobil Oil To Confuse The Court On The Identity Of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint, RP 13522.

(A). Produce samples of anti-corrosive special paint before the supreme court of Nigeria to enable the Supreme court judges to know at a glance whether Mobil Oil is still using the invention or not. Mike Ozekhome instated.

(B). Evidence is irrelevant and unnecessary on admitted allegations because there is no dispute on admitted allegations.

Mobil Oil never doubted the identity of anti-corrosive special paint throughout the trial because they claimed to have invented the product by the provision of section 2 (4) of the Patent and Design Act.

The identity of anti-corrosive special paint invented by CCNL and supplied to Mobil oil through exhibit 7, 7B &7C was never in doubt and was never in issue throughout the trial.

-Jesse Denials Advocated.
[/size]

Keep in view for the blow by blow account of the above subject matter. Thanks

-usefulman

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
[size=18pt]Who Is Chasing Who?[/size]

[size=16pt]Since time immemorial, a Domestic Hen and a Domestic Cockroach are enemies because the formal chases the latter for an immediate crush and subsequent consumption. A Domestic Cockroach is always a meat in the meal of a Domestic Hen.

There are occasions a Domestic Cockroach will escape the consumption attempts made by a Domestic Hen. In such situations, a Domestic Cockroach believes that he is wiser and more intelligent than a Domestic Hen.

But when the unfortunate befall the Domestic Cockroach, he walks in the daylight and confronts an angry and hungry Domestic Hen.

Guess what will happen? Casualties will be recorded.

This time around, on October 7th, 2014, in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the Domestic Cockroach of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited will walk in the daylight and casualties will be recorded on their party. Few days to 7th of October, 2014.
[/size]

-usefulman

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
[size=18pt]WE NEED YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS/COMMENTS[/size]

[size=16pt]Basic Facts Of The Case.[/size]

[size=16pt]Justice Kumai Bayang Aka'ahs (JCA) (CA/C/15/2009) ruled that Comandclem Nigeria Limited is the Statutory Inventor of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T (Mobile Blue Oil Enamel Paint) in his Judgment of 8th Dec, 2009.

But Justice Kumai Bayang Aka'ahs (JCA) failed to award multi-billion dollar monetary compensation, damages, and most importantly royalties because Justice Kumai Bayang Aka'ahs (JCA) claimed that Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited never continued to use the aforesaid patented invention of CCNL after the registration of the invention by King Professor CJA Uwemedimo on 5th of August, 1999.

Because of the deliberate failure of Justice Kumai Bayang Aka'ahs (JCA) to award multi-billion dollar monetary compensation, damages, and most importantly royalties against Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, CCNL now appealed in the Supreme Court of Nigeria sometimes in 2011.

Comandclem Nigeria Limited sets aside three issues for determination among which is
[/size]

[size=16pt]“Whether the infringement of the CCNL’s patent right by Mobil Oil is continuous to entitle CCNL to compensation or royalty from Mobil Oil? “[/size]

[size=16pt]The teams of professional lawyers of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited comprising three (3) SANs namely, Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN), Chief Mike (SAN), Udom Udom(SAN) and additional eight barristers replied to the above issue set aside for determination as follows.[/size]

[size=16pt]“CCNL has no patent right from 5th August 1999 as was erroneously held by Justice Akaahs.

If no patent rights exist as was respectively submitted, then there is absolutely nothing that can be continuous.”

Per: Paragraph 5.40 of Respondent’s Reply Brief filed by Mobil Oil, dated 20thof March, 2011.
[/size]

[size=16pt]WHY YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS ARE NEEDED

Our Question

As a Patentee who has invested in the intellectual property of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo for the past few years without any benefit, how would you interpret and react to the above reply of Mobil Oil on the issue of continuous infringement of the patented invention of CCNL?

Options With Explanations.

(A) The eleven (11) teams of lawyers of Mobil Oil are very brilliant.

(B) The eleven (11) teams of lawyers of Mobil Oil cannot sustain their arguments in the Supreme Court.

(C) The eleven (11) teams of lawyers of Mobil Oil are only buying times.

(D) Any issue set aside for determination which is avoided by the other party is deemed to have been admitted.

Please we need your reactions on the above issue. Thanks.
[/size]

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen (B. Sc, AAT, ACA)
Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Mobil Number: +2347032522248
CCNL Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig www.facebook.com/comandclemnigerialimited

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2014
pages 1 to 4

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2014
pages 5 to 7

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2014
pages

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 11:22am On Sep 02, 2014
pages par

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
last

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
front page

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2014
page 2 and 3

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:40am On Sep 04, 2014
page 4, 5,

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:46am On Sep 04, 2014
page 6,7

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Re: Clash Of Id el Kabir Festival With 7th Of October, 2014 Hearing Date.

The attention of the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited has been drawn to a possible clash of Id el Kabir festival day with the 7th of October, 2014 hearing date in the case involving CCNL and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited ongoing in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

The above discovery was made known to the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited through Mr. Awoniyi Afeez , a member of Comandclem Patentees’ Association, Nigeria some weeks ago. In actual fact, I appreciate his observations immeasurably in the course of giving the Management lights/directions on how to prevent any possible and unnecessary adjournment in the case.

In less than forty-eight (48) hours to this time, I shall explain in details the plausible reasons why the 7th of October, 2014 may not clash with the Id el Kabir festival day so as to prevent any possible case adjournment.

I have observed that unnecessary adjournment is detrimental to the speedy determination of the case involving CCNL and Mobil Oil.

In actual, it is only Oyewo Muideen Adekunle (A Fake Patentee from Kwara State) that is asking the Supreme Court of Nigeria to adjourn the case of Comandclem Nigeria Limited for additional ninety days (90) so as to make him an inventor. But unfortunately for him, he presented a fake registration receipt as exhibit to prove his case.

I shall address the issue of clash of hearing date with the Id el Kabir festival in less than fort-eight (48) hours to this time. Thanks

Yusuf Nurudeen
CCNL Marketing Manager.

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: Clash Of Id el Kabir Festival With 7th Of October, 2014 Hearing Date.

Content

1.0 Introduction

2.0 An Extract Of Blow By Blow Account Of Live Proceeding Of Event On 5th Of May, 2014.

3.0 The Reasons Why Eld El Kabir Festival Day May Not Clash With The 7th Of October, 2014 Hearing Date.

4.0 Religious Approach

5.0 Scientific Approach

6.0 Legal Approach

7.0 Conclusion.

1.0 Introduction

1.1 Following a cry out by Mr. Awoniyi Afeez that Eid el Kabir Festival Day may likely clash with the 7th of October, 2014 hearing date on the case involving Mobil Oil and Comandclem Nigeria Limited ongoing in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, I carried out an extensive investigation on the subject matter to uncover its possibility or otherwise.

1.2 To fully appreciate the events that led to 7th of October, 2014 hearing date, there are plausible needs to review the pronouncements of Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) on 5th of May, 2014 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria. As a result of this, I will exhibit an extract of blow by blow account of live proceeding in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 5th of May, 2014. Happy reading.

2.0 An Extract Of Blow By Blow Account Of Live Proceeding Of Event On 5th Of May, 2014.

After the dismissal of CCNL appeal by the court,
Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) said and I quote him verbatim as follows.

“At this stage of the proceeding, Doctor Atake, the S.A.N., has asked for a date for the hearing of the Cross Appeal, any other matters will be dealt with in the Cross Appeal if need be on a date to be adjourned now, and agreed upon now or fixed by the court now. “

The lawyers of Mobil Oil said
“Adopted.”

The court room remained silent for a while and
Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) softly said to Dr Atake as follows.

“Doctor atake, I didn`t know you intend to put-on some weights? “

The judges were laughing and all the lawyers of Mobil Oil were also laughing in the court room.

Mike ozekhome stood up with dangling fingers and elaborated smiles on his face and he said.

“My Lord Sirs, it has nothing to do with age but a lot to do with the money………….., money……….., money……………….. Sirs. “

After a while, Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) said loudly as follows.

“Yes, the Cross Appeal is adjourned to 7th of October, 2014 for hearing.”

The lawyers of Mobil Oil said
“Adopted”

To be continued.

3.0 The Reasons Why Eld El Kabir Festival Day May Not Clash With The 7th Of October, 2014 Hearing Date.

3.1 Having ruled that the hearing of the Cross Appeal filed by Mobil Oil has been fixed for 7th of October, 2014, Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) also categorically stated that the court will entertain other applications/ matters in conjunction with the Cross Appeal on the same day. One of such matters is the Restoration Application filed by CCNL on 11th of August, 2014 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

3.2 Detailed explanations as to why Eld el Kabir festival day may not clash with the 7th of October, 2014 hearing date in the case involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited ongoing in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, I shall adopt three (3) approaches to corroborate my arguments namely as follows.

(1) Religious Approach

(2) Scientific Approach

(3) Legal Approach

4.0 Religious Approach

4.1 This methodology takes into consideration the number of days in the months of Shawwal (10th Month of Islamic Calendar) and Dhu al-Qi`day (11th Month of the Islamic Calandar) to determine Eld el Kabir festival day in 1435 (year 2014). It is indisputable that Eld el Kabir festival is celebrated on the 10th day of Dhu al-Hijjah (12th Month of Islamic Calendar).

4.2 So, the number of days between the end of Ramadan (Eid al-Fitr festival day) and Eld el Kabir festival day may either be 69 days accurately or approximately 70 days depending of the sight of moon.

4.3 Information at my disposal shows that, Shawwal (10th Month of Islamic Calendar) has twenty-nine (29) days while Dhu al-Qi`day (11th Month of Islamic Calendar) has thirty (30) days in 1435 (year 2014).

4.4 Arithmetically, the number of days in between Eid al-Fitr festival day and Eld el Kabir festival day in 1435 (year 2014) is sixty-nine (69) days as stated in the analyses below.

Shawwal (10th Month) 29 days
Dhu al-Qi`day (11th Month) 30 days
Dhu al-Hijjah (12th Month) 10 days
Total number of days 69days

4.5 The Federal Government of Nigeria declared 28/07/2014 (Monday) and 29/07/2014 (Tuesday) as public holidays to celebrate the end of Ramadan (Eid al-Fitr festival day) in 1435 (year 2014).

4.6 From the above information, let us now determine/ calculate Eld el Kabir festival day for 1435 (year 2014).

4.7 28/07/2014 (Eid al-Fitr festival day) plus 69 days = 5th of October, 2014 (On Sunday).

4.8 The Federal Government of Nigeria can only declare 6th of October, 2014 (Monday) as a public holiday. The 7th of October, 2014 may not be declared as a public holiday because of the LEGAL APPROACH which I will explain in the course of my respond to this issue set aside for determination.

4.9 From the information above, I have been able to demonstrate that the hearing date schedule for October 7th, 2014 in the case involving CCNL and Mobil Oil may not clash with Eld el Kabir festival day.

4.10 Please, your attention is drawn to the Legal Approach at paragraph 6.0 for you to appreciate my arguments on this issue. Thanks.

5.0 Scientific Approach

5.1 This approach entails the adoption of meteorological research work to forecast dates and months with the aid of sophisticated weather and climate equipment.

5.2 Unprecedented development in science and technology in recent times has made forecast and prediction of days and months accurately reliable. The prediction of solar eclipse is a living testimony.

5.3 With respect to the forecast and prediction of Eld el Kabir festival day for 1435 (year 2014) adopting Scientific Approach, it has been confirmed that of Eld el Kabir festival day may either hold on 4th of October (Saturday) or on 5th of October, 2014 (Sunday).

5.4 The internet links below confirmed my arguments in that regard.

(1) www.assabile.com/a/date-aid-kbir-aid-adha-16

(5th of October, 2014 is declared Eld el Kabir festival day in this link)

(2) www.islam.abouttravelingtheworld.com/islamic-holidays/eid-al-adha/

(3) www.timeanddate.com/holidays/nigeria/id-el-kabir

(4) www.holiday-times.com/public-holidays-nigeria/

(4th of October, 2014 is declared Eld el Kabir festival day in this link)

5.5 From the information above, I have been able to demonstrate that the hearing date schedule for October 7th, 2014 in the case involving CCNL and Mobil Oil may not clash with Eld el Kabir festival day.

5.6 Please, your attention is drawn to the Legal Approach at Paragraph 6.0 for you to appreciate my arguments on this issue. Thanks.

6.0 Legal Approach

6.1 This methodology takes into considerations those legal conditions to be satisfied before a particular day can be declared as a public holiday in Nigeria.

6.2 In Nigeria today, the only law that regulates public holiday is called “Public Holidays Act, (1979), Chapter 378 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria”.

6.3 From both the Religious Approach (Paragraph 4.0) and the Scientific Approach (Paragraph 5.0) stated above, my arguments are Eld el Kabir festival day for 1435 (year 2014) may come up on 5th of October, 2014 (Sunday), even on 4th of October, 2014 (Saturday).

6.4 The only issue set aside for determination here is,

Can the Minister for Internal Affairs declare 7th of October, 2014 (Tuesday) as a public holiday in view of section 5d of the Public Holidays Act, (1979), Chapter 378 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria?

6.5 With your due permission, allow me to quote section 5d of the Public Holidays Act, (1979), Chapter 378 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria.
5. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Act but subject to section 3 thereof,

(d) if two days appointed as public holidays fall successively on a Sunday and a Monday, only the Monday concerned and no additional day in lieu of that Sunday shall be kept as a public holiday.

6.6 The interpretation of the above section of the Public Holiday Act is that

(1) If Eld el Kabir festival day for 1435 (year 2014) comes up on 5th of October, 2014 (Sunday), the Minister for Internal Affairs can only declare 6th of October, 2014 (Monday) as a public holiday.

(2) If Eld el Kabir festival day for 1435 (year 2014) comes up on 5th of October, 2014 (Sunday), the Minister for Internal Affairs must not declare 7th of October, 2014 (Tuesday) as a public holiday.

6.7 From the above statutory provision of the Public Holidays Act, (1979), Chapter 378 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, you will agree with me that the 7th of October, 2014 may not be declared as a public holiday in Nigeria.

7.0 Conclusion.

7.1 I don’t want to over flag a dead horse on this issue of public holiday. Meet me in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 7th of October, 2014 for the hearing of the case involving Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.

7.2 But before I go, it is more reasonable to say emphatically that nobody can predict accurately the future except ALLAH (GOD). In the event that there is a clash of date, the Supreme Court of Nigeria will be duly informed so as to fix a new date for hearing the case.

7.3 My advice is that let us wait and see how the events will unfold in this regard.

7.4 Bye for now.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
CCNL Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig

www.facebook.com/comandclemnigerialimited

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
content, page 1, 2, 3

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
page 4, 5, 6 and 7

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
page 8, 9,10 and 11

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
page 12, 13,14 and 15

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
pages 16 and 17

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
Breaking News: CCNL versus Mobil Oil.
Supreme Court Adjourned Hearing Date For 27 Days

Court to entertain the motion for time enlargement to file Cross Appellant Reply Brief filed by Mobil Oil on 3rd of November, 2014.

Court to entertain the Restoration Application filed by CCNL on 3rd of November, 2014.

The Board of Directors (BOD) in Comandclem Nigeria Limited has accomplished uncommon legal success in the actualization of unpaid royalties in the patented invention of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo today 3rd of October, 2014, in the Supreme Court of Nigeria when the court adjourned the hearing of the case (CCNL versus Mobil Oil) from 7th of October, 2014 to 3rd of November, 2014.

Detailed report shall be published very soon.

Congratulation to all patentees for this short adjournment.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
Position: CCNL Ondo State Manager
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
CCNL Twitter Handle: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig
CCNL Facebook Name: Comandclem Patentees
CCNL Corporate Facebook Address: www.facebook.com/comandclemnigerialimited
CCNL Corporate Website: www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL Forum: www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
(A)    Patentees Or Clement Foundation Registration

Amount Of Registration
N30,000:00 And 4 Passport Photographs

Benefits
(1)   N30,000:00 As A Monthly Ticket Under CCNL Social Security Scheme

(2)   Guaranteed Employment In

(A)   Oil And Gas Industries,
(B)   New 155 Cottage Industries
(C)   An Airline Company To Be Floated By CCNL.

(B)    Committee Of Friends In The Ruling Council Of CCNL Registration As :

(1)   Prince / Princess
(2)   Lady / Sir
(3)   Noble
(4)   Baron
(5)   Knight

Please Note: You Must First And Foremost Register As A Patentee Before Proceeding Or Attempting To Register Into Any Other Category.

Amount Of Registration

(1)   Prince / Princess = N50,000
(2)   Lady / Sir= N100,00
(3)   Noble= N1 Million
(4)   Baron= N1.5 Million
(5)   Knight= N2 Million

Plus Additional 2 Passport Photographs

Benefits
(1)   Monthly Salaries For Those In Those Ruling Councils Are Sa Follows.
                  Basic             Total Allowance
(1)   Prince / Princess   = N100,000      N400,000
(2)   Lady / Sir                  = N300,000       N500,000
(3)   Noble                      = N500,000      N700,000
(4) Baron                        = N500,000      N800,000
(5) Knight                      = N500,000      N800,000
(2)  They Are The People Who Will Be Selected Into Ruling Council Of CCNL.
(3) Contract Will Be Awarded To Them If They Register As Contractors
(4)  They Will Be Appointed And Selected To Supervise The Directors, Managers And Workers.
(5) Training And Scholarship To The Participating Youth.
(6) They Will Be Issued Certificates To Answer Their International Traditional Names Throughout The World To Be Sponsored By CCNL.
(7) Official Car Will Be Given On Application.
( Human Development And Wealth Empowerment.
(9) Granting Of Loans To Individuals And Groups.
(10) They Will Enjoy Free Air Tickets To Travel Throughout The World.

(C)   Overseas Training Registration

Amount Of Registration

N65,000 Plus A Passport Photographs

Benefits
CCNL Will Send Its Qualified Staff Abroad For Training. The Company Will Be Responsible For Their Air Ticket, Accommodation And Other Allowances. Participants Will Come To Nigeria After The Training To Be One Of The Directors Of The New Industries/Companies To Be Floated By CCNL.

(D)   Contract Registration

Amount Of Registration
(1)   Ua 1 = N35,000
(2)   Ua 2 = N55,000
(3)   Ua 3 = N100,000
               Benefits
Those Who Register With The Company As Contractors Will Have Guaranteed Contracts To Be Awarded To Them With The Above Proposed Industries To Be Floated By CCNL

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen
Hot Line: +2347032522248

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
Oyewo Muideen Adekunle Prayed
Supreme Court To Adjourn The Case Of
CCNL versus Mobil Oil From
3rd Of November, 2014 To 26th Of January, 2015.

Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle is a fake patentee from Kwara State masquerading Pastor Monday (The Dismissed Ex-General Manager) in Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle wrote an application by way of motion to the Supreme Court of Nigeria dated 15th of April, 2014.

In the said motion, Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle prayed the Judges of the Supreme Court of Nigeria to adjourn the hearing slated for 3rd of November, 2014 to 26th of January, 2015 when he said and I quote him verbatim.

“An order of this honourable court granting the party sought to be joined the time of a 90 (Ninety) day period to file and serve its brief on the parties in this matter.”

The question is,

As a patentee who has invested in CCNL for years without any return on investment, do you want the Judges of the Supreme Court of Nigeria to adjourn the case of CCNL versus Mobil oil slated for 3rd of November, 2014 to 26th of January, 2015?

www./comandclemforum/

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
In an interview held in the Supreme Court of Nigeria sometimes in 2012,

KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO said as follows.

"I am a Scientist. Also, the True & Statutory
Inventor Of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT
QAD – RP :13522 . Scientists don't tell lies. "

Per: King Professor C J A Uwemedomo

He lives for live.

Announcement

The case involving CCNL and Mobil Oil scheduled to hold this morning, 7th of October, 2014, in the Supreme Court of Nigeria has been adjourned to 3rd of November, 2014 due to Muslim Festival, Id el kabir.

We appreciate the 24 Members Board of Directors (BOD) in Comandclem Nigeria Limited for this 27 days adjournment.

In the history of the case, this the shortest adjournment ever recorded. Once more, we appreciate your efforts.

Announcer

Name: Yusuf Nurudeen
Position: CCNL Marketing Manager.

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
CCNL versus Mobil Oil:
The Supreme Court Of Nigeria
Issues Hearing Notice
Of 3rd Of November, 2014 Sitting

Content

1.0 Introduction

2.0 Possible Motions To Be Entertained On 3/11/2014

3.0 The Impacts of Hearing Notices On A Case.

4.0 Conclusion

1.0 Introduction

1.1 The Supreme Court of Nigeria has invited both Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited for the continuation of the legal proceedings on the patent right infringement of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for QIT QAD RP:13522 and breach of sole supplier agreement allegation against Mobil Oil through the issuance of hearing notices dated 8th of October, 2014.

1.2 It is on record that Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) on 5th of May, 2014, adjourned the hearing of the Cross Appeal to 7th of October, 2014 having dismissed the brief of argument filed by CCNL on the ground that a notice of withdrawal was allegedly written by Professor Tony Ukam (Formal leading Legal Counsel of CCNL).

1.3 The 7th of October, 2014 slated for the hearing of the Cross Appeal filed Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited clashed with the Muslim Popular festival called Id El Kabir. In one word, the hearing of the Cross Appeal could not hold in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 7th of October, 2014 because the said date was declared a public holiday by the Minister of Interior, Abba Morro.

2.0 Possible Motions To Be Entertained On 3/11/2014

2.1 In view of the above, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria in their collective wisdoms adjourned the fourteen (14) years old case for additional 27 days possibly to entertain the following motions on notice.

(A) Motion on Notice to Restore CCNL Appeal, filed by Comandclem Nigeria limited

(B) Motion on Notice for Time enlargement to file Cross Appellant Reply Brief, filed by Mobil Oil.

(C) Motion on Notice to Join Muideen Oyewo Adekunle (Agent of Pastor Monday) as an Inventor to the case.

3.0 The Impacts of Hearing Notices On A Case.

3.1 The Supreme Court of Nigeria issued hearing notices to CCNL and Mobil Oil not only to invite both litigants to the court on the aforementioned date but to respect their rights to fair hearing being constitutional issues.

3.2 From the eyes of the law, a court of competent jurisdiction has no power to entertain a case except hearing notices are issued to all the parties involved the case. This view is supported by the pronouncement of Justice Shoremi (JCA) in the case of Monterry Nigeria Limited V. Sindeng Nigeria Limited when the court said and I quote him verbatim.

"The right to fair hearing cannot be waived or statutorily taken away. Also all trial courts are enjoined to ensure that hearing notices are issued on parties before embarking on trial of any matter before them.

See Bamgbose v. Unilorin (1999) 10 NWLR (Pt. 622) 290 @
305 SC;Awoniyi vs. The Register Trustees of the Rosicrucian Order Amorc (Nig) (2000) 6SC Pt. 1, 103.”

Per: SHOREMI, J.C.A.(P. 18,paras. B-D)
Suit No: CA/B/233/2000

4.0 Conclusion

4.1 The Supreme Court of Nigeria has executed its administrative roles under the law necessary to resolve a fourteen-years-old-case (14) involving CCNL and Mobil Oil.

4.2 Our fear is that whether or not the legal Counsels representing Mobil Oil (Mike Ozakhome and Eyimofe Atake) will have the courage to appeal before the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 3rd of November, 2014.

4.3 It is on record that the Legal Counsels representing Mobil Oil, Mike Ozekhome and Eyimofe Atake, deliberately failed to appear before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 10th of July, 2012 which necessitated the adjournment of the case to 29th of January, 2013.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
CCNL Twitter Name: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig
CCNL Corporate Facebook Address: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2014
A Nigerian Court To Rule On A Patent Right Infringement Suit On 25/11/2014.

--INEC Disobeyed Earlier Judgment In Favour Of BHL Over Patented Invention........... BHL Lawyer claimed.

-- The Earlier Judgment BHL Relied Upon Is On Appeal.......... INEC Lawyer advocated

A Federal High Court in Abuja has fixed
November 25 to deliver judgement in a suit seeking to void the
voters' register produced by the Independent National Electoral
Commission (INEC) in preparation for the 2015 general elections.

The suit marked: FHC/ABJ/CS/172/2014 filed by a firm, - Bedding Holdings Limited (BHL) - has as defendants, INEC, its Chairman, Professor Attahiru Jega and the Attorney General of the Federation (AGF).

Plaintiff's lawyer, John Okoriko argued that INEC and its agents
were in breach of sections 2, 3 (3), 19, 25 and 26 of the Patent and Designs Act and an earlier judgment of the court delivered on January 28, 2014 in suit FHC/ABJ/CS/816/2010 by conducting voters' registration, using his client's patented process, without its prior consent.

The court had, in the January 28 judgment, declared BHL as the
owner of patent rights No: RP16642 and copyrights designs No:
RD13841 over Electronic Collapsible Transparent Ballot Boxes
(ECTBB), and patent rights No: RP NG/P/2010/202 - Proof of
Address System/Scheme (PASS) - embedded with the concept of the coded mental plate - and their application for the process of producing voters' register.

BHL had, in the suit leading to the judgement, argued that INEC
infringed on its patent rights by consistently utilising its patented inventions for the process of producing voters' register, using the Direct Data Capture (DDC) machines without its prior consent, an argument the court upheld.

The court, in the judgment, awarded N17.3 billion damages against INEC, Jega and AGF for the infringement and ordered them to always seek prior consent of the patentee -BHL - before using the invention, failing which any act for which it is deployed would be rendered a nullity.

The plaintiff stated in a supporting affidavit, that rather than first
obtain its consent, as ordered in the January 28 judgment, the
defendants proceeded to engage in voters' registration for the last elections in Ekiti and Osun states and the 2015 general elections in breach of its rights.

BHL's Chief Executive Officer, Chief Sylvester Odigie stated, in the supporting affidavit, that it has become a pattern with INEC and Jega to disregard court judgments. He cited a separate judgment given in his company's favour on the ownership of the patent right over the transparent ballot boxes being used for elections by INEC and which the electoral body has refused to obey.

He urged the court to grant the prayers as contained in the suit as a way of protecting its its integrity, halting arbitrary conduct on the part of the defendants and in the interest of justice.
BHL is seeking an order nullifying all voters' register produced by INEC for the recent governorship elections in Ekiti and Osun states and other future elections, using the plaintiff's patented process without its prior consent.

It also seeks an order of perpetual injunction restraining the
defendants and their agents from further infringing on the its
patented rights as confirmed in the January 28 judgment, by
utilising the patented process for voters' registration without first obtaining its consent.

The plaintiff wants a declaration that by virtue of the provisions of sections 2, 3 (3), 19, 25 and 26 of the Patent and Designs Act, and the subsisting judgment of the court delivered on January 28, 2014 in suit FHC/ABJ/CS/816/2010, INEC cannot use its (plaintiff's) patented process for voters' registration.

It also seeks a declaration that the continuous voters' registration exercise being carried out by INEC towards future elections, without seeking the plaintiff's prior consent is an infringement on itsbpatented rights as confirmed by the January 28, 2014 judgment.

The defendants have denied infringing on the plaintiff's rights and violating any subsisting judgement. They urged the court to refuse the plaintiff's prayers and dismiss the suit.

Arguing the counter-affidavit filed by INEC and Jega, their lawyer, Ebuka Nwaeze argued that the judgment on which the plaintiff relied in filing the suit was currently on appeal.

INEC and Jega argued that issues raised in the suit have "been
litigated upon and are subject of appeal presently before the Court of Appeal.

"There is no statute, agreement or enforceable instruments by which the claimant (plaintiff) is entitled to be consulted, its consent obtained before using ballot boxes now being used at elections in Nigeria."

They stated that the Minister of Trade and Investment, Olusegun
Aganga, on March 17, 2014 granted them "the right to use the patent being claimed by the claimant."

INEC and Jega argued that the suit "brought in bad faith" is an
attempt to harass and intimidate the commission.

www.m.worldstagegroup.com/readnews.php?&id=18275&active=news

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 3:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
How Oyewo Muideen Adekunle Exhibited
Forged Documents In
The Supreme Court of Nigeria

Content

1.0 Introduction

2.0 Forged CCNL Documents

3.0 The Statement of The King On Kwara State Patentees

4.0 Conclusion

1.0 Introduction

1.1 It is on record that Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle (Masquerading Pastor Monday, dismissed ex-staff in CCNL) filed a motion in the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 10th April, 2014 praying The Honourble Justices Of The Apex Court Of The Land not only to adjourn the case between CCNL and Mobil Oil for additional ninety (90) days but also requesting the court to make him an inventor (Plaintiff) in suit number SC./69/2011.

1.2 Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle hired the services of a Professor of Law, Professor Bankole Sodipo from G.O. Sodipo & Co., 27/29 King George V. Road, Onikan, Lagos to help him to persuade the Judges of the Supreme Court of Nigeria so as to make him a second inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint For QIT QAD RP 13522.

2.0 Forged CCNL Documents

2.1 But unfortunately for Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle, he exhibited forged documents of Comandclem Nigeria Limited before the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court to prove his case.

2.2 One of such documents is the official cash receipt of registration issued to a patentee from Kwara State named Bamigboye Ola Saliu and dated 10th of March, 2008, but without a serial number.

2.3 As a Chartered Accountant with vast knowledge of Fraud Investigation and Auditing, coupled with Sound Legal Knowledge of Financial Transactions, a cash receipt without a serial number is not only a fake receipt but also a forged receipt which is inadmissible as exhibit before a court of competent jurisdiction.

2.4 The case of Mr. Oyewo Muideen Adekunle stands the chance of being dismissed by the Honourable Justice of the Supreme Court of Nigeria on 3rd of November, 2014, because he exhibited a forged official receipt of Comandclem Nigeria Limited to prove his case.

2.5 A forged document is inadmissible as an exhibit before a court of competent jurisdiction because it is designed with a malicious intent to commit fraud.

2.6 The above position of law is supported by Honourable Justice Peter Olabisi Ige: Justice, Court Of Appeal in the case involving Yohanna Dalyop V. The State when he said and I quote him verbatim.

"Whoever makes any false document or part of a document with intent to cause damage or injury to any person to part with property or to enter into any express or implied contract or with intent to commit fraud or that fraud may be committed, commits forgery, and a false document made wholly or in part by forgery is called a forged document”

Per: Justice Peter Olabisi Ige: Justice, Court Of Appeal
Suit No: CA/J/234C/07

3.0The Statement Of The King On Kwara State Patentees

3.1 A number of patentees have been defrauded by some ex and dismissed staff of Comandclem Nigeria Limited most especially in Kwara State in the past and in the recent times.

3.2 The above is confirmed by the Chief Executive Officer of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo sometimes in April, 2014 in an affidavit when he said and I quote him verbatim.

3.3 (5a) That sometime on or about the year 2010/2011, I discovered that some fraudsters had printed receipt booklets in the name of the 2nd Appellant/Cross Respondent company and were defrauding members of the public on the pretext that they were registering them as investors/patentee with the 2nd Appellant/Cross-Respondent company.

3.4 (5b) That when this came to my knowledge, I wrote a petition to the Commissioner of Police, Kwara State, against the activities of such fraudsters and subsequently ordered that the Kwara State office of the 2nd Appellant/Cross-Respondents office be closed. Annexed hereto and marked ‘Exhibit CC1’ is my aforesaid petition dated the 29th day of August, 2011.

3.5 (6) Paragraphs 7-9 the Affidavit of the Party Sought To Be Joined are denied and he is put to the strictest proof of the facts deposed thereto. In further response to paragraph 7 aforesaid, I state that the Party Sought To Be Joined obtained information on the membership registration list of some registered patentees of the 2nd Appellant/Cross-Respondent company from one Pastor Monday Akpan, a former General Manager of the 2nd Appellant company, who was dismissed on the 7th February 2011 for defrauding the company and for Anti-company activities."

Per: King Professor CJA Uwemedimo

4.0 Conclusion

4.1 The prayer of each CCNL Patentee is that a fourteen (14) year old case of patent right infringement allegation against Mobil Oil is concluded this year without any further delay.

4.2 The above statement was supported by the Chief Executive Officer of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, King Professor CJA Uwemedimo sometimes in April, 2014 in an affidavit when he said and I quote him verbatim.

“(cool That paragraphs 11-13 of the Affidavit in support of the Application is completely denied and in response thereto, I state that this application is brought in bad faith, as the Party Sought To Be Joined is only motivated by the plot between him and the former General Manager of the 2nd Appellant company, Pastor Monday Akpan, to use this application to unduly delay the hearing of this appeal, and to ultimately frustrate the course of justice in this suit.”

Yusuf Nurudeen AAT, ACA.
CCNL Marketing manager

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2014
Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Serves Mobil Oil Hearing Notice Of
3rd Of November, 2014.

1.0 Introduction

2.0 Interview With A Director In The CCNL Board

3.0 Events Precedent To 3rd Of November. 2014 Sitting

4.0 Conclusion

1.0 Introduction

1.1 The Board of Directors (BOD) in Comandclem Nigeria Limited (CCNL) has gone extra miles to ensure speedy determination and finalization of the case involving CCNL and Mobil Oil on-going in the Supreme Court of Nigeria in suit SC./69/2011 over patent right infringement of RP 13522, and the breach of sole supplier status agreement by successfully serving the Hearing Notice of 3rd of November, 2014, to Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited through their Legal Counsel, Eyimofe Atake & Co.

1.2 In line with the rules guiding and regulating Service of Hearing Notice in Nigerian Courts most especially in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, either the Court Bailiff or an Appellant has power to serve/dispatch Hearing Notice to a Defendant inviting him to appear in court so as to defend himself on allegations leveled against him.

1.3 To reflect their commitments toward the speedy determination and finalization of the case in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, the Board of Directors (BOD) in Comandclem Nigeria Limited resolved to dispatch/serve the Hearing Notice to Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited through their Legal Counsel, Eyemofe Atake & Co.

2.0 Interview With A Director In The CCNL Board

2.1 After serving the Hearing Notice to A Litigation Officer in the office of Ayemofe Atake & Co on 10th of October, 2014, one of the Marketing Managers in CCNL, Yusuf Nurudeen, interviewed a member of the Board of Directors (BOD) in CCNL name withheld.

2.2 Below are the contents of the interview, happy ready.

Marketing Manager Asked A Question As Follows.

Of what importance is the hearing notice to patentees who have invested for years without any return on their investments?

A Member Of The Board Of Director In CCNL Replies As Follows.

“Listen carefully. The era of delay strategy being adopted by Mobil Oil has come and gone forever. We have the understandings that patentees are tired of delays and stories. Now, the Board of Directors in CCNL is ready to deliver. Yes, I mean it. We shall deliver.

The case between CCNL and Mobil Oil is a multi-billion dollar judgment debt with potentials of transforming the poor economy situations of Nigeria to one of the best economies in the world.

To answer your question, services of hearing notice creates fair hearing being a constitutional issue, and it empowers the court to have jurisdiction on the case. Thanks.”

3.0 Events Precedent To 3rd Of November. 2014 Sitting

3.1 It is on record that on 5th of May, 2014 in the Supreme Court of Nigeria Honourable Justice Walter Nkanu Onnoghen (JSC) adjourned the hearing of the Cross Appeal filed by Mobil Oil to 7th of October, 2014 having dismissed the Brief Of Argument filed by CCNL on an alleged Notice Of Withdrawal presumably written by the formal Counsel of CCNL, Professor Tony Ukam.

3.2 The 7th of October, 2014 set aside for the continuation of the hearing of the case clashed unfortunately with the Muslim Festival (Id El Kabir) which necessitated adjournment.

3.3 As a result of the above, the Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria subsequently adjourned the hearing of the case to 3rd of November, 2014.

4.0 Conclusion

4.1 It is our submission that the twenty-four (24) members’ Board of Directors (BOD) in CCNL deserves commendations in view of their commitments to finally get justice from the Supreme Court of Nigeria over the unauthorized use and gross importation of the patented invention of King Professor CJA Uwemedimo by Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited.

4.2 Once more, on behalf of entire CCNL Patentees, we appreciate the efforts and commitments of the Board of Directors (BOD) in CCNL. More grease to your elbow.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
CCNL Twitter Name: www.twitter.com/Comandlem_Nig
CCNL Corporate Facebook Address: www.facebook.com/COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2014
How Eyimofe Atake (SAN) Was Attacked By
The CCNL Legal Team
To Discontinue The Hearing Of
The Cross Appeal In
The Supreme Court In The Case Involving
CCNL And Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
SC./69/2011

1.0 Introduction

2.0 The difference between Cross Appellant Reply Brief
filed on 20th of April, 2014 and Another Cross
Appellant Reply Brief filed on 9 th of June, 2014

3.0 Live argument in the court room on 3 rd of
November, 2014

4.0 Court’s Objection to the Oral Application to
Withdraw Cross Appellant Reply Brief.

- Authority of Justice OPUTA (JSC) in
Management Enterprises Ltd. V. Otunsanya,
SUIT NO. SC 100/1985

5.0 Substitution Of A Name Of A Dead Party In A
Litigation

-Authority of Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-
Gambari (JCA) in
Kareem V. Wema Bank Ltd
Suit No: CA/I/58/90

6.0 Oral Application For Substitution Of Name Of King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo

7.0 Summary and Conclusion

1.0 Introduction

1.1 The case of Patent Right Infringement litigation and
Breach Of Sole Supplier Status Agreement
between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil
Producing Nigeria Unlimited took a new and
dramatic dimension on 3 rd of November, 2014 in
the Supreme Court of Nigeria when the Leading
Legal Counsel Of Mobil Oil, Dr. Eyimofe Atake
(SAN) openly requested the indulgence of the
Honourable Justices Of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria to allow him to withdraw a Cross
Appellant Reply Brief dated 21 st of April, 2014,
and simultaneously requested the permission of
the court to move another Cross Appellant Reply
Brief dated 6 th of June, 2014.

1.2 Most of the court observers, court audiences, and
civil- case analysts in the court room hardly
understood the motive behind the request made
by the Leading Legal Counsel of Mobil Oil, Dr.
Eyimofe Atake (SAN) , to withdraw The Cross
Appellant Reply Brief dated 21 st of April, 2014 in
the case files.

Advertisement

Investment in Comandclem Nigeria Limited Simplified

Investment Procedures

(1) Identify Your Investment planes

(2) Call Yusuf Nurudeen (CCNL Marketing
Manager) on 07032522248 for your investment
documents and receipt.

Patentees Or Clement Foundation Registration
Amount Of Registration

Benefits

(1) N30,000:00 As A Monthly Ticket Under CCNL
Social Security Scheme

(2) Guaranteed Employment In

(A) Oil And Gas Industries,

(B) New 155 Cottage Industries

(C) An Airline Company To Be Floated By CCNL.

1.3 As a civil-case analyst, I was able to uncover the
fact that Dr. Eyimofe Atake (SAN) may have
amended the Cross Appellant Reply Brief filed by
Mobil Oil to technically frustrate the restoration of
appeal filed by CCNL.

2.0 The Difference Between The Cross Appellant Reply
Brief Filed On 21 st of April, 2014
And Another Cross Appellant Reply Brief Filed
On 9 th Of June, 2014

2.1 On 7 th of July, 2011, CCNL appealed the rulings of
Justice Kumai Bayang Akaahs (JCA) in the
Supreme Court of Nigeria by filing A Brief Of
Argument complaining that;

2.1.1 Paragraph 29 (iii), (iv), (v) and (viii) of the
Amended Statement Of Claim are not statute
barred.

2.1.2 Mobil Oil never deny continuous infringement of the
patented invention of CCNL, RP 13522

2.2 Mobil Oil also appealed the verdict of Kumai
Bayang Akaahs (JCA) in the Supreme Court of
Nigeria by filing A Cross Appeal dated 20 th of
March, 2012, claiming that;

2.2.1 Mobil Oil invented Anti-Corrosive Special
Paint RP:13522,

2.2.2 The Payment of royalty to CCNL is contrary
to public policy.

2.3 On 13 th of May, 2013, CCNL filed A Cross
Respondent Reply Brief debunking the above
unsubstantiated claims.

2.4 Being a company known for delay legal tactics ,
Mobil Oil filed A Cross Appellant Reply Brief on
25 th of April, 2014 but dated 20 th of April, 2014.

2.5 This Cross Appellant Reply Brief was filed by Mobil
Oil very late for 218 days as against within 30
days required by the Supreme Court of Nigeria
Rules. See Order 6, Rule 5 (3).

2.6 On 5 th of May, 2014, the Supreme Court of Nigeria
dismissed the Brief of Argument filed by CCNL on
an alleged notice of withdrawal presumed to have
been written by Professor Tony Ukam (formal
CCNL counsel) without the authority of CCNL.

2.7 On 11 th of August, 2014, CCNL filed a Restoration
Application in the Supreme Court of Nigeria to
resurrect the dismissed Appeal filed by CCNL.

2.8 On 9 th of June, 2014, Mobil Oil quickly filed another
Cross Appellant Reply Brief dated 6 th of June,
2014, reflecting that CCNL has no appeal (Brief of
Argument) because the said appeal was
dismissed on 5 th of May, 2014.

2.9 The objective of this another Cross Appellant Reply
Brief filed by Mobil Oil dated 6 th of June, 2014 is
to technically and finally kill the brief of Argument
filed by CCNL .

2.10 On 3 rd of November, 2014, the Honourable Justices
of the Supreme Court of Nigeria resisted Eyimofe
Atake (SAN) to withdraw the Cross Appellant
Reply Brief dated 20 th of April, 2014.

2.11 Also, on 3 rd of November, 2014, the Honourable
Justices of the Supreme Court of Nigeria resisted
Eyimofe Atake (SAN) to move the Cross Appellant
Reply Brief dated 6 th of June, 2014.

Advertisement

Investment Procedures

documents and receipt.

Committee Of Friends In The Ruling Council Of
CCNL Registration As :
Amount Of Registration

(1) Prince / Princess = N150,000

(2) Lady / Sir= N200,00

(3) Noble= N2 Million

(4) Baron= N3 Million

(5) Knight= N4 Million

Benefits

(1) Monthly Salaries For Those In Those Ruling
Councils Are Sa Follows.
Basic Total
Allowance
(1) Prince / Princess =N100,000 N400,000

(2) Lady / Sir = N300,000 N500,000

(3) Noble = N500,000 N700,000

(4) Baron = N500,000 N800,000

(5) Knight = N500,000 N800,000

3.0 Live Argument In The Court Room On 3 rd Of
November, 2014

3.1 The conversation below exhibited live exchange of
words between The Honourable Justices of the
Supreme Court of Nigeria and Eyimofe Atake
(SAN) with respect to Cross Appellant Reply Brief
Filed on 21 st of April, 2014 and another Cross
Appellant Reply Brief Filed On 9 th Of June, 2014.

3.2 Happy reading.

Eyimofe Atake (SAN) addressed the Honourable
Justices Of The Supreme Court of Nigeria as
follows.

My lords, the appeal is fixed for hearing today but
subject to your lordships convenient.

I move an application to regularize the position of
my reply brief.

There is a reply brief my lords.

And I would like to withdraw an earlier application
dated the 21st of April, 2014.

That application has been overtaken by events of
which part of it was to regularize a reply brief my
lords.

Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) asked a
question from Eyimofe Atake (SAN) as follows.

Are you abandoning it?

Eyimofe Atake (SAN) replied Justice Nwali
Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) as follows.

No, I am not abandoning it my lords.

There are two motions before your lordships.

Maybe I can elaborate my lords.

At the last adjourned date

Justice Bode Rhodes Vivour interrupted Eyimofe
Atake (SAN) and asked a question as follows.

When was it filed?

Eyimofe Atake responded to Justice Bode Rhodes
Vivour as follows

The one I want to withdraw?

Justice Bode Rhodes Vivour re-asked another
question from Eyimofe Atake as follows

The one you want to move.

Eyimofe Atake responded to Justice Bode Rhodes
Vivour as follows

The one I want to move was filed on 9 th of June,
2014 and dated 6 th of June, 2014.

Justice Nwali Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) asked
another question from Eyimofe Atake (SAN) as
follows.

This appeal was withdrawn. Has it been restored?

Eyimofe Atake responded to Justice Nwali
Sylvester Ngwuta (JSC) as follows

No my lord.

But we have a cross appeal.

What happened at the last adjourned date was
that the appeal itself was dismissed because it
was withdrawn.

But we, the respondent to that appeal, have a
cross appeal and so that was fixed for hearing for
today.

Aiku Bamidele (SAN) Representing CCNL
Addressed The Honourble Justices As Follows.

My lords, with due respect to your lordships, May I
come in at this time.

I don’t like to come-in ordinarily.

My Lords, may I crave your lordship indulgence
and in the interest of justice to adumbrate on two
pertinent issues which have arisen in this matter.
………….to be continued………

4.0 Court’s Objection To The Oral Application To
Withdraw Cross Appellant Reply Brief .

4.1 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria objected to the oral application made by
Eyimofe Atake to either withdrawn or move any
Cross Appellant Reply Brief because of the fact
that a body corporate (Mobil Oil) is not competent
to sue a dead party (The First Cross Respondent-
Late King Professor CJA Uwemedimo) except
there is a substitution of names.

4.2 The above principle of law was demonstrated by
Honourable Justice OPUTA (JSC) in the case
involving Management Enterprises Ltd. V.
Otunsanya when the court said and I quote
verbatim.

“The common law view was that dead men are no
longer legal personae as they laid down their
legal personality with their lives at death.

Thus being destitute of rights, duties or interests
they can neither sue nor be sued.

This common law view was expressed in the latin
maxim - actio personalis moritur cum persona.”

Per: Justice OPUTA (JSC)
SUIT NO. SC 100/1985
Management Enterprises Ltd. V. Otunsanya

4.3 From the above authority, it is apparent that Mobil
Oil (A Juristic Person) is not competent to
institute a legal case (Cross Appeal) against a
dead party (First Cross Respondent-Late
Professor CJA Uwemedimo) except there is a
substitution of name of the deceased.

Advertisement

Investment Procedures

documents and receipt.

Patentees Or Clement Foundation Registration
Amount Of Registration

Benefits

(1) N30,000:00 As A Monthly Ticket Under CCNL
Social Security Scheme

(2) Guaranteed Employment In

(A) Oil And Gas Industries,
(B) New 155 Cottage Industries
(C) An Airline Company To Be Floated By CCNL.

5.0 Substitution Of A Name Of A Dead Party In A
Litigation

5.1 There are unusual circumstances where parties to
a legal suit die before the final determination of
the case.

5.2 The death of a party (Plaintiff) in a legal suit does
not affect the case before the court most
especially where an application has been written
to substitute the name of the deceased with the
name of the appropriate family members so as to
carry on with the case.

5.3 This position of law is supported by the
pronouncements of Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-
Gambari (JCA) in the case of Kareem V. Wema
Bank Ltd when the court said and I quote
verbatim.

“When an action has been commenced and in the
course of the proceedings the plaintiff dies, the
death of such plaintiff would not affect the action
so commenced before his death if the cause of
action survived the plaintiff - see Order 11 Rule

If the cause of action survived the plaintiff,
somebody must be appointed to carry on the
action”.

Per: Justice Ibrahim Kolapo Sulu-Gambari (JCA)
Suit No: CA/I/58/90

6.0 Oral Application For Substitution Of Names Of King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo

6.1 On 3 rd of November, 2014, The Leading Legal
Counsel representing CCNL in the Supreme Court
of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN), made An Oral
Application before the Justices of the Apex Court
of the Land to substitute the Name of King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo in all the filed
applications before the court so as to enable the
case to continue.

6.2 The conversation below exhibited how The Leading
Legal Counsel representing CCNL in the Supreme
Court of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN) , made the
oral application on the substitution of name of
King Professor CJA Uwemedimo in all filed
applications before the court. Happy reading.

6.3 “The second point that is pertinent is that the first
appellant in the main appeal that was dismissed
who is the first cross respondent in the cross
appeal which my learned friend wishes to argue
before your lordship this afternoon died on 18 th
of July, this year.

My lords, in that respect, it will be expedient in
these circumstances to amend all the court`s
processes before your lordship to reflect the
substitution of the deceased, first appellant in the
main appeal and the first cross respondent in the
cross appeal”

Per: Aiku Bamidele (SAN)
Date: 03/11/2014
Position: The Leading Legal Counsel
representing CCNL
Suit No: SC/69/2011

7.0 Summary and Conclusion

7.1 Back to the question of Mr. Adesanya Adepoju.
“I heard that Mobil Oil wanted to withdraw the
case since baba is dead.”

Per: Mr. Adesanya Adepoju

A Patentee From Lagos State, Nigeria.

7.2 It is true that Eyimofe Atake (SAN) representing
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited made an oral
application to withdraw the Cross Appellant Reply
Brief dated 20 th of April, 2014, and
simultaneously requested the permission of the
court to move Another Cross Appellant Reply Brief
dated 6 th of June, 2014.

7.4 This is an indication that Eyimofe Atake (SAN)
representing Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited
has been rendered confused by the legal team of
Comandclem Nigeria Limited.

7.4 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria failed to grant the oral application
because of the fact that Mobil Producing Nigeria
Unlimited, being a juristic and artificial human
being, cannot institute a legal suit against a dead
natural human being , King Professor CJA
Uwemedimo except there is a substitution of
name of the deceased.

Advertisement

Investment Procedures

documents and receipt.

Committee Of Friends In The Ruling Council Of
CCNL Registration As :

Amount Of Registration

(1) Prince / Princess = N150,000
(2) Lady / Sir= N200,00
(3) Noble= N2 Million
(4) Baron= N3 Million
(5) Knight= N4 Million
Benefits
(1) Monthly Salaries For Those In Those Ruling
Councils Are Sa Follows.
Basic Total Allowance
(1) Prince / Princess =N100,000 N400,000

(2) Lady / Sir = N300,000 N500,000

(3) Noble = N500,000 N700,000

(4) Baron = N500,000 N800,000

(5) Knight = N500,000 N800,000

7.5 The Honourable Justices of the Supreme Court of
Nigeria granted the oral application made by The
Leading Legal Counsel representing CCNL in the
Supreme Court of Nigeria, Aiku Bamidele (SAN), to
effect the substitution of the name of Late King
Professor CJA Uwemedimo and adjourned the
case to 19 th of January, 2015 to adjudicate on
outstanding motions.

7.6 Outstanding motions are as follows

(1) An Application To Substitute The Name Of The
First Appellant & First Cross Respondent (Rev.
(Dr) CJA Uwemedimo )

(2) An Application To Restore CCNL Appeal

(3) An Application To Join Muideen Oyewo
Adekunle As A Party To The Case.

(4) An Application For Time Expansion To File
Cross Appellant Reply Brief.

Head Office Address:
CCNL Zonal Headquarters,
Number 4, Ogudu Road,
Ojota,
Lagos State.
Ondo State Office:
No 32. Oba-Adesida Road,
Opposite Airtel Office,
S.O. Area,
Akure.
CCNL Twitter Name: www.twitter.com/
Comandlem_Nig
CCNL Corporate Facebook Address:
www.facebook.com/
COMANDCLEMNIGERIALIMITED
CCNL Corporate Website:
www.comandclemonline.com
CCNL Forum: www.comandclemonline.com/
forum/index.php ?

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
PAGE 3,4,5 AND 6

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
PAGE 7, 8, 9 AND 10

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
PAGE 11, 12, 13 AND 14

Re: Comandclem Nigeria Limited Versus Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited by YusufAkure(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
PAGE 15, 16 AND 17

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple, 3 Others Killed In Trailer Crash - Picture / Read The Message A Man Claim From Uk Sent To Me / 5 New Year Resolutions You Can Easily Keep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.