Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. (18434 Views)

24 Federal Permanent Secretaries For Sack - TheEagleOnline / Can Anybody Give Us Info On Institute Of Chatered Secretaries And Administraton / Institute Of Chartered Economists Of Nigeria (ICEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by SandyRocks1(f): 6:09pm On May 14, 2006
ICSA - Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators

Please are there any chartered secretaries in the house? I have been thinking of these exams for so long now, I wish to hear real experiences and want to know if company secretary jobs are reserved for just people with LLBs/ Is there a discriminitaion between non lawyers and Lawyers? even when they are chartered? Many thanks for your contributions.
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by twinstaiye(m): 2:38pm On Jun 23, 2006
Marketable as how? in getting job, or in teaching?
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by SandyRocks1(f): 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2006
Marketable aspa good jobs and NOT TEACHING!
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Otusope: 11:47am On Nov 11, 2007
Please, does anyone know where ICSA is in Lagos. i.e where the forms et al can be obtained?
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by SandyRocks1(f): 5:55pm On Nov 11, 2007
Hi, no regrets at all oh. Course is expensive but worth all the money. I have started and I am learning loads. visit the site to download the Form. www.icsa.org.uk - Lagos ad is Elephant cement way, beside elephant cement biulding Alausa Tel. 016967070, 4712396. Good luck.
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Omerebere(f): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
I have also been contemplating beefing up myself in Secretaria Studies. I think i'll go for ICSA. Thanks Sandy Rocks
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Anio(f): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2008
Hi sandy Rocks, been trying their nos no luck. pls can you give me brief info on their requirements and how much the course costs? Thanks.
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by dollyshow(f): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2008
anyone with info on requirements, and fees? I really want to be chartered now seriously, its better off being chartered

1 Like

Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by danielle1: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2008
Hello every one, pls i'll like 2 know if there is a center in Abj and how much it cost cuz d Lagos no on the web keeps ringin and noone seems to b around 2 pick. will really apreciate .
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Sheikit(f): 11:52pm On Nov 13, 2008
CONTACT US

HEAD OFFICE:
The Institute’s Secretariat,
Elephant Cement Way,
Beside Elephant Cement Building, Alausa
P. O. Box 15702, Ikeja, Lagos

Tel/Fax: (234) 4712396, 2301037, 2301038

News
ICSAN Launches New Website

Inauguration of new members holds soon

ICSAN Launches New Website

More News,

Members Information

Exam Information

1 Barrister Musa Muhammad, FCIS
Kaduna Coordinator,
N. K. 5 Junction Road,
(Near Stadium),
Kaduna

President
Mr. Hakeem Ogunniran, FCIS

Vice President
Deacon M.B. Adeisa, FCIS

Immediate Past President
Dr. Nosike Agoikei, FCIS

Hon. Treasurer
Mr. Clement Okitikpi, FCIS

Registrar
Mr. Dele Togunde, FCIS

2 Mr. T. F. Dairo, ACIS
Oxford House,
Dugbe, Ibadan,
Oyo State
Tel: 02 - 241234

3 C/O Debyi Limited
27, St. Andrew Street
Rumuobiakani
P. O. Box 12014
Port Harcourt
Tel: 084-231989, Fax 084 -234809

4 Mr. S. A. Dada, ACIS
316 Lozumba Commercial Complex
Off UTC
Area 10, Garki
Abuja
Tel: 09-6712637

5 Mrs. I. A. Eze, FCIS
Classique Guest House,
12, Abomimi Crescent
Near Air force Primary School
Independence Layout
Enugu
042-457689

6 ICSAN Office
Benin Branch
34, Airport Road,
Benin City, Edo State
Tel: 07025900266, 08032369300
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by believeme1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2010
Hello Everyone,

Has anyone done ICSAN exams? Please you're the one I'm looking for.
Please I'd like to do ICSA exams next year but I want to get materials to begin reading from now.
I'd be really grateful to be allowed to photocopy your course materials, if you've done the exam in the past.
And I'm ready to compensate you.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Mobilevic(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2010
Personal and Confidential Secretary is needed at Ikeja GRA. Required candidate should be a woman, with experience between the ages of 40 to 45 years old. Preference will be given to Icsan member - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators.

Interested candidate should send your CV to: mobvic03@gmail.com
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hmmn, Never heard of such opportunity before.
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by wolestix: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Pls house, am very much interested in icsa. I really just want to know where I may likely start out from in the diets to write. Am a graduate of Public Administration and I also have CIPM. Which level am I going to start from.
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Imuetic(m): 2:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
How to Attract Money with the Power of Visualization (Law of Attraction)

Visualization is a powerful technique for attracting money into your life. The poor man is not aware of the power of imagination. If he were, he would use his imaginative powers correctly and wisely. That is why he cannot and will never be able to attract money into his life until he becomes aware, and begins to use it in a proper manner.

Your ability to visualize what you want, in this case money, is the most powerful faculty that you have. All that you have today is directly related to the mental pictures or images that you hold in your mind regularly. As you change the pictures inside your mind, your condition on the outside will begin to change to correspond to those pictures inside your...

READ MORE by following the link below:

http://mosesrichokojie..com.ng/2015/10/how-attract-money-power-visualization-law-attraction.html
Re: Icsan - Institute Of Chartered Secretaries And Administrators. by Seunadex55: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Thank u for this opportunity

1. As a graduate of Secretarial Administration, at what stage will l start from?
2. How can l register?
3. What are the areas one can major in?
4. How long will it take me to be chartered?
5. When is your lecture days and time?
6. How much is the school fees?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Was Asked To Resign Because He Has A Company Of His Own. / 15,000 NIPOST Workers To Lose Jobs, Threaten Strike / Sudden Recall From Former Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.