Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 AM

Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. (1386 Views)

Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Jeremiah Ogbodo Poses With Jayz, Usher At The Global Citizen Festival / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by fckyourman: 5:09pm On May 10, 2013
Jay Z has included Nigeria in his world tour list, he will come to lagos on october 7 to perform.

Oct. 4: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania (Diamond Jubilee)
Oct. 6: Accra, Ghana (Accra Conference Center)

Oct. 7: Lagos, Nigeria (Ocean View)
Oct. 9: Luanda, Angola (Cine Karl Max)
Oct. 11: Cape Town, South Africa (Belleville Velodrome)
Oct. 13: Durban, South Africa (ABSA Stadium Outer Fields)
Oct. 14: Johannesburg (Coca Cola Dome)

http://hotnaijagists..co.uk/2013/05/jay-z-coming-to-nigeria-in-october-7.html
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2013
I'll be there only if he will come with beyonce
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by fckyourman: 5:44pm On May 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I'll be there only if he will come with beyonce

he might
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Chanchit: 5:51pm On May 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy: I'll be there only if he will come with beyonce

Dnt worry, he won't knw u did'nt come.

Why did he not include Abuja in his tour after all he will be performing in 2 cities in SA..? Hmmm, BH bois I think.
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Maxymilliano(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2013
Jay Z’s World Tour To Stop Over In Lagos on October 7

Lagos has played host to a number of Hollywood stars and the Nigerian capital is set to host its biggest star as hip hop rapper and president Def Jam Music; JayZ is set to perform in Lagos during his forthcoming world tour.

The tour which will kicks off on September 9 in Poland, will see the multi-Grammy award rapper perform in Accra, Lagos, Cape Town, Luanda, Durban, Johannesburg and Dar Es Salaam.

His highly anticipated performance in Lagos is scheduled to hold on October 7 at Ocean View restaurant.

This will be Jay Z’s third visit to Nigeria. He and his superstar wife; Beyonce, were hosted in 2006 by the former Governor of Kwara state; Bukola Saraki, who named a street after the American rapper in Ilorin, the Kwara state capital.

Jay Z was also part of the ThisDay Music festival with a host of other global music icons that performed in West Africa’s entertainment and culture capital city, Lagos.

Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 10, 2013
Chanchit:

Dnt worry, he won't knw u did'nt come..

Ok, i wont bother
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by fckyourman: 6:11pm On May 10, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

Ok, i wont bother
lol
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by MrCork: 6:15pm On May 10, 2013
adabeke12:
what

....sweery bUT how do u expect to find husssband while u start a sentence wit *WHAT*?. angry

...Huh?..WHich Nigeria? ...NEPA, Moskito, trafiic, No light?? ..I GIVE UP! ..... undecided
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Tolexander: 6:46pm On May 10, 2013
Chanchit:

Dnt worry, he won't knw u did'nt come.

Why did he not include Abuja in his tour after all he will be performing in 2 cities in SA..? Hmmm, BH bois I think.
JayZ is performing in 3 cities in South Africa and not 2!
Oct. 11: Cape Town, South Africa
(Belleville Velodrome)
Oct. 13: Durban, South Africa
(ABSA Stadium Outer Fields)
Oct. 14: Johannesburg (Coca Cola
Dome)
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Tolexander: 6:49pm On May 10, 2013
I was even thinking the venue of the event would be in Baga village!
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by fckyourman: 8:45pm On May 10, 2013
Tolexander: I was even thinking the venue of the event would be in Baga village!

you want him to die.
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Tolexander: 8:48pm On May 10, 2013
fckyourman:

you want him to die.
he can't die now!
He isn't a JTF member now!
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by osmosisi: 8:53pm On May 10, 2013
E be like say na jay z wife breast some people won go look. Dats why dem say if the wife show dem go attend.

1 Like

Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by fckyourman: 9:00pm On May 10, 2013
osmosisi: E be like say na jay z wife breast some people won go look. Dats why dem say if the wife show dem go attend.

i know right
Re: Jayz Is Coming To Nigeria To Perform On October 7. by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 10, 2013
JayZ Is Not Coming To Nigeria For His Concert!

Those supposed JayZ world tour dates were published on billboard.com for 2006. Billboard.com didn't date that publication, hence the confusion.

Jay-Z's correct 2013 tour dates and itinerary doesn't have an African location in it at all. You can google it.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/05/jayz-is-not-coming-to-nigeria-for-his.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Opens Up On His Relationship Status And His SX Life / Jim Iyke Sets To Wed In December This Year / L.a.x Signs New Artist To S.m.r Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.