Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,517 members, 7,801,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon (71786 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / Getting Married As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by alemunile: 4:43pm On May 15, 2013
YES O!!!!!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Obelomo: 9:36pm On May 15, 2013
Well keep on praying and fasting! Also u can look for marriage prayer points from Dr. Olukoya, especially from Prayer Rain. Also, since u can afford to live on ur own I suggest u do, because many guys feel more comfortable with ladies who live by themselves.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Danfo(m): 1:54pm On May 16, 2013
hisableplc: Still on this TOPIC....hahan i beg jor.... moderator close thread hahan person wey one marry self no talk reach this na una just dey increase volume of thread this post go collect award if u r not creful oh person join NL few days and post only one topic waka comot una dey here dey talk fight o ga oh because of one man abi.

I offfially close this thread

THREAD CLOSED.
GBAM

I agree, totally.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Mossi: 10:42pm On May 16, 2013
my dear, i'm pleased to let you know that your search for husband ends this year. Befor i say any thing forder, i will like to give you a little guid. U see, sometimes people who date choose to overlook red flags about their prospective mate. That's dangerous. You could end up married and unhappy and left with the feeling that the only way to be happy again is to divorce the person you once thought you couldn't live without. Many people get married simply because they think it's expected of them to marry by a certian age. On the other hand, i've heard people say that there's wisdom in waiting, since young people change in many ways. Even happily married people have said that they wish they had waited a little longer. But not withstanding, if you wish to marry your kind of desired husband befor the end of this year, then this is my advice to you. Call any of this numbers, 07039188950 or 08120029000. Mind you, i do not pick strange numbers, so you will have to express yourself in an sms first befor you call. May God help you.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by alemunile: 4:28pm On May 17, 2013
You all still on this topic? lol you knows maybe she married now. that is why is not part of this dialog anymore. TO THE NEXT EPISODE
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Sidewapcom(m): 8:36am On May 24, 2013
damiso:

I really hate this advise.Seriously life is too short who knows when one will die, so because i want to marry and i see nice clothes i should not buyGosh When is the best time to spoil yourself a lil than when you are single and not directly responsible for and to other people?Gosh Nigerians

Poster i will give you the same advise i give my younger sister who is beggining to get harassed(she is 28),be happy in who you are first and foremost.No one and i mean no one is going to make you happy,not your husband,not your kids.Thats why we have alot of issues in marriage cos after all the wedding razmattaz you realise you are with a human being who has all flaws and shortcomings.

Dont be thinking like there is an ultimatum and i soo love an intial post about how we all accomplish things at different times.I know someone who got married at 24 and waited 12 yrs for a child and my uncle wife got married at 35 she had 3 kids in 5 yrs.Thankfully she built her career before marriage and she can comfortably raise her kids without necessarily losing much.I have had to make career sacrifices because of my kids and sometimes i wonder where i would be now if i probably continued on the career path(i just wonder though o i love being married and being a mother).Juggling further education,career,a young family is not easy and i wish i finished most if not all of the certifications before child rearing.My sister is an.authority in her field and is being head hunted

Sis,calm.down.There is no race in this thing.As my siggy says Life is a marathon not a sprint.Its better to be single than to be in a miserable marriage.
It pains me alot that some Nigerians are so dumb. Put yourself in her shoes and then believe in this trash you are broadcasting here
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by elebua: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2013
If you are serious and genuine about it,why not reach me on 08038761256 or with the pin 234EF841?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by andyanders: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

You need deliverance
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by elebua: 2:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
@op how are you doing Happiness?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Daresh(f): 11:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
I've used this story b4 on NL and I'll use it again. My sister got married at 42 to the most amazing 40 yr old in the world. I'm 14 yrs younger than her and I got married and had 2 kids b4 her but it never stopped her smiling and happy. I didn't think she would get married but she did and we all love her husband. If your family is stressing you, then move out. You can cut down on ur clubbing so you don't get the rep of a club girl. But more importantly just live your life and don't be desperate or you will end up with a wife beating bastard.

8 Likes

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Pain(m): 8:56am On Aug 27, 2013
@OP Any hope? Are you married yet?

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Onyema1(m): 7:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Op how market?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by tpia5: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
Update?

I wish these single men on nl ( and they are so many) would do something about their single state instead of disturbing others 24/7 with their everlasting tales and superstories of fantasy realm.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2013
tpia@:
Update?

I wish these single men on nl ( and they are so many) would do something about their single state instead of disturbing others 24/7 with their everlasting tales and superstories of fantasy realm.

The good news is coming soon. I will keep you posted when I find spare time to update you all. I may write a diary or release a book on the type of men on nl. I went on dates with a few & I must say it was an experience in itself.

1 Like

Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

The good news is coming soon. I will keep you posted when I find spare time to update you all. I may write a diary or release a book on the type of men on nl. I went on dates with a few & I must say it was an experience in itself.
please we need to read the jist biko.Let's see how stupid or good they are. cheesy
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Saraha1(f): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2013
THANK GOD FOR UR LIFE.I PRAY UR HOME SHALL BE A BLESSED ONE.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2013
Praise God...!

cheesy
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by bjhere2009(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2013
Happyness_Chima: I'm 31 And Nobody Is Asking My Hand In Marriage

Good day nairaland. I'm 31 years old female, single and unmarried. I want to get married by the end of this year by Gods grace. All the men that approach me either are unsettled yet or one problem or the other. At first I wasn't desperate, but I don't know what im doing wrong. When I go out to have fun, my siblings start complaining that im attending parties and staying out late too much. Is it in our parlour a man will marry me? I'm trying to enjoy life by looking on to the bright side but still feel empty inside of me. What else can I do to get married at least by the end of the year? Any others I my shoes can input as well.

I have just one waiting for you.
Contact me bjhere2009@yahoo.com
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by bjhere2009(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
bjhere2009@yahoo.com
I might just b the right dud. By the way...u fine sef? grin
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by lifestyle1(m): 11:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
undecided
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by tpia5: 12:58am On Nov 01, 2013
^
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by tpia5: 1:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Happyness_Chima:

sounds like you had fun.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Kcfun(m): 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
My advice for you is for you to open up to everybody,but don't take yourself cheap.don't go to club nor parties but you can attand invited parties,as yoruba proverb ''Obinrin ti a ba fe loju agbo,iran loma wolo''...Meaning A wife we marry in an illegal way will surely moveout illegal way. You can attend religious garthering or you you visit amusement park and relaxation centre like beach and other fun places.*NOTE:Don't allow men that ask for sex @ the first time.
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by egopersonified(f): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Kcfun: My advice for you is for you to open up to everybody,but don't take yourself cheap.don't go to club nor parties but you can attand invited parties,as yoruba proverb ''Obinrin ti a ba fe loju agbo,iran loma wolo''...Meaning A wife we marry in an illegal way will surely moveout illegal way. You can attend religious garthering or you you visit amusement park and relaxation centre like beach and other fun places.*NOTE:Don't allow men that ask for sex @ the first time.

are u sure op isnt married yet?
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by LizNaira: 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am 31 single and happy, I have not found Mr Right and am not looking am focusing on me stop looking for Mr Right Now!
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Savourymee: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Acidosis:

..cos thats the appointed date.

You are invited cool There would be enough to eat, drink & more to take home.
Abeg acidosis prophesy into my life too
I want to get married by sept 2015 sad
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Acidosis(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Savourymee:

hmm... Let's talk grin
Savourymee:

hmm... Let's talk
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by TCD: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2015
LizNaira:
Am 31 single and happy, I have not found Mr Right and am not looking am focusing on me stop looking for Mr Right Now!
Goodluck sis
Re: Update; I Am 31 And getting married soon by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 30, 2019
How do you make this? Photoshop? embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Woman Hides Gala In A Bible To Send To Her Children In The UK / Seeing Dead Aunty In My Dreams Repeatedly. I Need Any Solutions Please / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.