Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Wind-solar Hybrid Power Generation - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Wind-solar Hybrid Power Generation (973 Views)

Power Generation Drops By 2,042MW / Chinese Farmer Builds Wind-Powered Car In 3 Months / Wind Turbine Construction With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wind-solar Hybrid Power Generation by amritmandal: 8:24pm On May 10, 2013
do you ever think that wind energy and solar energy can be utilised at the same time? well if not, then let me introduce you to the term "HYBRID SYSTEM". Here i'm going to share my final-year college project "Wind-solar hybrid power generation model" that i've built and completed recently. the very basic outline of this project (or you can say the abstract) is that -The combination of power output from solar PV module and wind mill is being stored and utilized thru' a battery for a stand-alone system. This model also can be used in a grid-tie system with help of a moderate PCU(Power Converting Unit).
For more details of this project work please see this article-http://renewpowerzone..in/2013/04/wind-solar-hybrid-power-generation-model.html

(1) (Reply)

Eclipse Of The Sun / How To Deal With The Optix OSN 8800 FAN Alarm / NASA May Have Invented A Warp Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.