Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy (4565 Views)

She Slept With My Best Buddy And Expects Me To End Friendship With Him. / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / She Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Bridge0110(f): 2:00pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
If she loves you, she would not cheat on you. The notion that she loves you is the reason she is confessing is a wrong one.

Her confession might even be out of jealousy as her conscience is killing her and she needs peace of mind so she tells you hoping you can forgive her and she can be at peace while you are left there with your rage and jealousy tearing you into bits.
if dis case can be looked into thoroughly ; was she forced into it, cuz she said it was not intentional.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 2:07pm On May 11, 2013
maxwello.yg:
all you ladies saying he should forgive her because she confessed......it makes no sense, if this guy accepts your opinions and forgives the girl and takes her back, you all will go back to your hoods, bleeping around and keep confessing, hoping to get amnesty...no be everybody be Jona
I wonder oooo.

I belief the guy should forgive and forget thought. Forgive her cos it does him no good holding a grudge and forget her by deleting her from his life
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by 25omega(m): 2:22pm On May 11, 2013
poster

you coming here to tell us means you are a sucker and you will obviously take her back. Let me guess she probably told you it was your fault that she cheated and you apologized?

please stop being such a sucker for love or pussy. If someone cares about you enough they would never cheat on you. she said it was a mistake? did she slip and fall on the guy's dick?

forgiveness is good but you can forgive her and live separate lives. you have to let that door knob keep letting everyone get a turn.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Odunharry(m): 2:51pm On May 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Sleep wit a girl, call her and tell her its wasn't intentional
gbam gbam gbam..
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Odunharry(m): 2:55pm On May 11, 2013
gbam gbam gbam..
D-Explorer:
That's my problem about unreasonable excuses like this one. Can you please ask her how it wasn't intentional? Ask her if she was rapëd or knocked off. WTF! She opened her laps for another dude, enjoyed the moment and she came up with that line? Young man, allowing sëx is a mutual feeling that runs along with emotions, if she had done that, then your girlfriend is still very much connected to that dude and she'll always lose it to him. This' beyond forgiveness, the issue is, can you clear your head and admit it never happened? Are you strong enough not to make reference to the incident? Can you trust her again even when she promise you her fidelity? If you can sincerely give a YES to these questions, please go ahead and pull your thing closer because she has got a contrite heart.
gbam...she just dnt love u enough..i bet she s into d guy except she sexd d guy 4 money...i knw sm ladies just dnt sleep with any guy
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by pomporiking: 3:08pm On May 11, 2013
tell her to come ova so you talk about it,before she does prepare yourself with alomo and peak milk??as she enta like dis rip her dress off and give her the roughest phuck of her life then dump her cheating as*
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 11, 2013
Sorry o
fforgive n forget
we all make mistakes (not dat im saying she opened her legs by mistake o) but forgive her for being honest....abeg
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 11, 2013
pompori king: tell her to come ova so you talk about it,before she does prepare yourself with alomo and peak milk??as she enta like dis rip her dress off and give her the roughest phuck of her life then dump her cheating as*
hehe breakup sex...best sex kwaaaaaks
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 11, 2013
Did you ask her if the guy"s D**k is bigger than yours? Did you ask her if she enjoyed it? Bro if she did then she will go back and get more. my advice is,,, forgive her and then break up.

1 Like

Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by ITbomb(m): 7:49pm On May 11, 2013
It is not about to forgive or not to forgive .
We Nigerians tends to apply cosmetic solution to problem .
IMO , the guy should find out the circumstances with which the said sleeping occurred , where it occurred and what had been happening between them before the real act occurred.
If it was out of boredom or loneliness , I can forgive but if out of foolishness or something she could not explain then it means it can happen again . Let her go
For me I will still keep her around for free sex, if she complain about my treatment I would remind her of her deeds , when she is tired she can work out by herself
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 7:54pm On May 11, 2013
OliverPin: Did you ask her if the guy"s D**k is bigger than yours? Did you ask her if she enjoyed it? Bro if she did then she will go back and get more. my advice is,,, forgive her and then break up.
Lmao
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by modextus(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
If she loves you, she would not cheat on you. The notion that she loves you is the reason she is confessing is a wrong one.

Her confession might even be out of jealousy as her conscience is killing her and she needs peace of mind so she tells you hoping you can forgive her and she can be at peace while you are left there with your rage and jealousy tearing you into bits.
you've said it all
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by moorevic(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2017
Mynd44:

A woman with a conscience would not cheat on you in the first place. Stop justifying something that is wrong. We should learn to address issues from the root and not go after the stems
At least she admitted and asked to be forgiven.
At least she deserves it.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by irewoleola(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2017
Well...believe it. Thats the way they are.

Weda you like it or not. She will still go back. Once inside a pussy is forever inside that pussy.

If she is fucking you...then continue with her and get another babe...solo

remember the guy code. "never let a sure pussy go"
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by SmellingAnus(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2017
Mynd44:

Lol.. you sounded like someone that has had a taste of a cheating girlfriend in the past
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by Mynd44: 4:12pm On May 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol.. you sounded like someone that has had a taste of a cheating girlfriend in the past
Funny, the only girlfriend that might have cheated on me was after this comment
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by SmellingAnus(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2017
Mynd44:
Funny, the only girlfriend that might have cheated on me was after this comment
it means you are suspecting your current girlfriend of cheating on you? Or at least there was a particular girlfriend of yours you actually suspected of cheating ?
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by ekefre4(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2017
No good ever comes from confession.
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by minexpo(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Di used to think i was the only guy on earth experiencing this before....ma best advice is, ..bleep her and leave her tongue tongue
Re: She Called And Said She Slept With A Guy by mzhorlah(f): 8:47pm On May 29, 2017
sleep with someone and tell her it was a mistake too grin just kidding anyway

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Of These Is The Deadliest!!!!! See Photos / Can U Sex Your Sister At Gun Point? / My Kid Sister Is Making A Big Mistake!!! How Do I Advice Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.